October 24, 2014 | 1664 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Nilly1023

I think it works ok. I am not crazy about it .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Lpaul

Best highlighter ever!! It is such a versatile color- it will go well with any skin tone. So finely milled it blends so well. Absolute must have!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOW I know why people say this is the best highlighter ever. The results are subtle and pure sophistication. It is so finely milled and sheer and melds into the skin to produce a natural glow w/o tacky glitter and supershine. blends with blush well and has good lasting power. Love that you can use this as an eyeshadow to highlight or as an all over lid wash. This has become my daily staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by motleyutube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this as a brow highlighter. It's also a good highlighter in general, but sometimes I am a little too heavy handed with it. I usually use the flat NARS brush to apply and I think I should probably try a different brush. I say I would buy this product again, however I doubt I will ever run out, even if I used it every day. The one I have is blush sized and is huge.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by radarlove

This is perhaps my favourite makeup product of all time. When I use it, I seriously look like I'm glowing...It is pretty amazing. The best highlighter I've ever used, and the only one I'll ever buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2008 5:46:00 AM More reviews by huamao

Golden shimmer highlight. Good staying power. Will last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2008 1:08:00 AM More reviews by princess_savannah

I love most NARS products. I have purchased and/or swapped for Albatross 3 times, thinking I was missing something or doing something wrong because others just rave, but I simply cannot make it work for me. On me, albatross highlights my pores and makes me look overly made up. I have better luck with MAC msf for highlighting purposes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Leenamat

An A-M-A-Z-I-N-N-G and versatile highlighter this! Can be used on the entire brow area as a base for the eye shadow, on the cheek bones, décolletage or anywhere else that you need to "highlight" . None of those - "swallowed a light bulb " kind of flashing but a subtle, dewy glow. And the staying power is long too. I have my face on at 7:00am in the morning and it lasts me all day. I am completely besotted with this find and recommend this to anyone who want to prep up there look without looking too frosty or chilly but just the right girl-next -door-glow. Great for parties when you want that right amount of sizzle!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lalala78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom is hard to please. I tried this for the first time as part of my pre-weddig make-up rampage. My mom stopped me and she told my skin looked really good.

ALthough it is a powder it doesnt look sparkly or glittery, it achieves almost what one would expect from a cream.
Definitely wearing this to the wedding!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by mkupmad727

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

im very yellow toned, this adapted to the tones in my skin very well, great as a summer highlighter because it is obviously powder. subtle yet imparts the angelic glow i want will by again if i ran out. application technique along with wear u place the highlighter will determine how well it looks. you honestly dont need alot i find one sweep over the compact on to my cheekbones does the job. looks great in all lighting on my skin. this is a definite for those of you who are south indian origin like myself. i feel this will work great for ALL skintones apart from those blessed with the english rose complexion, i would say benefit high beam for you girls. only dissapointment was the size of the compact but generally happy!