Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 2/25/2012 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was looking for something to replace my Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, which made me super oily, and I heard about this cleanser. I love it because it removes all of my makeup (I don't use it on my eyes), doesn't make me oily, but doesn't dry out my skin, and it doesn't break me out. It's expensive, but I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/25/2012 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I stock up on this every time I'm in Paris as it's cheaper and easier to find there. This is an excellent makeup remover for a few reasons:
- it's unscented.
- it never leaves a film on my face.
- it does not sting my face or eyes, unless I accidentally get some in my eye directly (in the past, I have over saturated a cotton pad and then basically squeezed out its contents into my eye - not recommended!)

I have not used other micellar waters so I can't compare it, but because I find the price reasonable and I usually get enough to last me a while, I've had no reason to stray.

My only recommendation is that you decant it into a bottle that allows you to control the amount that comes out better. I use a little travel bottle from Muji, which allows me to squeeze a generous drop at a time. Otherwise, a whole lot comes out rather quickly.

As others have mentioned, this will not take off waterproof mascara. It'll take off quite a lot of it, but to make life easier, I recommend using a bi-phase remover. I like to use the Bioderma when I get home to clean the day off.

on 2/22/2012 12:17:00 PM

When i first got this I was not impressed. It was a non-rinse make up remover, fragrance-free, that didn't leave a greasy film on my eye area and felt cooling and nice while using it. After I finished the biggest bottle, I went back to the eye make up removers I was using before...then it was when I really start to love this product. Other products leave a greasy (and sometimes heavy) film, make my eyes sting and may cause irritation. This does just the opposite, never irritates and I find that even soothes irritation.
This is a must-have for me.

I tried it a couple of times on my face and this give me big acne pimples...The product is labelled "for normal to dry skin", so I shouldn't be expecting any miracle...

on 2/11/2012 3:08:00 PM

Simply the best ! Better than all the rest ! I have really sensitive eyelids. They itch, burn, get red and puffy very easily. I have a routine and have to stick with it.
I use this fantastic product to remove my eye make-up.I use any creamy make up remover for the rest of my face.
For those who have eyelid eczema or very sensitive eyelids this is for you.
I use Korres eyelid primer and after that I can use any eyelid product. I remove it with Bioderma, wash my eyelids with Johnson baby shampoo and the rest of my face with Cetaphil ( I use it without water so this way it becomes like a cream). After that, I hydrate my eyelids with Eucerin Replenishing Face cream 5% Urea and put more on my eyelids before I go to sleep.
Bye bye eyelids problem ! If you are desperate withe burning red eyelids, try this routine.

on 2/8/2012 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Best makeup remover I've tried! No stinging, no reactions even for my very sensitive skin... A Staple product.

on 2/1/2012 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm really surprised at the comments that this product is expensive in the States! Here in Poland you can normally buy it at a pharmacy and a 250ml bottle costs around 40 zloty which is like $13. It's cheap and all girls use it :D I used to use cleansing milks and toners before, but ever since I discovered this I don't use anything else! Removes all my make up without rubbing and pulling my skin, even a small bottle lasts a long time because you don't need to use a lot like with other products. Highly recommended!

on 1/30/2012 4:43:00 PM

This is the only thing I found that takes ALL the makeup off, face, eyes, everything. And it doesn't make my have oily!
I first bought the little bottle because this is not very expensive but its also not cheap, and I was on the fence of how something that looks and smells like clear water was going to work. The very first time I used it was after a party, sooo heavy make up alert, and I must say I was very impressed with how easily it came off. Not as impressed as how I woke up the next day. Oily skin girls: how many times have you woken up to a oily face? Yeah, so did I, until I used this.
Now I am NOT saying it controls the oils on your face, thats not it, I think it doesn't make your face oily or greasy which is great as it is! And lets be honest, its super convinient that its eyes and face makeup remover in one bottle, you end up saving money. It lasts a pretty long time too.
Now I can't live without it!

on 1/28/2012 4:03:00 PM

I just finished my first 500ml bottle, so it's safe to say that I love it! Sensibio/Crealine H20 makes my skin feel clean and removes all my makeup, but doesn't leave a tight, astringent, uncomfortable feeling after. The greatest virtue of this product is its ability to effectively remove makeup and truly cleanse the skin while being as gentle as water. One 500ml bottle lasted me over 3 months. I was lucky enough to purchase this in France. Now that I've finished my 1st bottle, I'm scheming of ways to get it for a good price here in the US (I should have taken a whole suitcase for Bioderma because it was a much better deal there: 18 euros for 2 bottles). Overall, I think this the best makeup remover/toner/cleanser I've tried, and I'm willing to pay extra when it comes time to purchase more :)

on 1/26/2012 1:14:00 PM

Took off makeup, felt very pure, but it made me breakout on the areas of my face I used it on! I never ever had breakouts on those areas before this. I wanted to make sure I wasn't using the product incorrectly, and used it for more than a month before I reviewed it. It is so HG status and it works well for so many people that I doubted myself and was in denial.. But sadly, I wasn't. :(

on 1/24/2012 5:48:00 PM

I have been using this product for a couple of months and I canīt wait longer to say what I think about it. I have been trying to find the perfect toner (after my beloved 'Verite' from E.Lauder was discontinued) but I have not had great results so far. I am about to give up on that search. Instead, I have found this cleanser and realized that my skin is looking great without the need of a toner. This is removing my makeup effortlessly and leaving my skin cleaned and ready for treatment. Can I survive without a toner? not sure yet, but so far, this is working great as a 2x1. I also feel that it calms down my super sensitive skin. I will repurchase, for sure and will probably leave an update after other 5 or 6 months to see if nothing has changed.

Update April, 3rd, 2012: I am loving this product, need to say. Will review in other few months just in case but so far, a real HG.