August 23, 2014 | 1111 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by SexpotOnTheRocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was blown away by this product - in a bad way. I ordered this from frenchcosmetics for around $40 since I live in the US. I only justified this after hearing that everyone uses this backstage at runway shows. I never expected miracles, but it was such a pain to try to remove foundation/powder/bronzer with this. My skin even looked a little irritated afterwards. So I decided to reserve this for eye makeup only. Except every time I use it, it really stings my eyes. It doesn't remove makeup any better than some of the drugstore makeup removers.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lwsege

My top HG for all the makeup removers I tried before! I have normal to dry skin and this removes all my daily makeup thoroughly and leave no stickiness and pimples to my skin. I stocked this up in Taiwan because it is so cheap compare to Malaysia.

FYI:
I'm wearing sunscreen, concealer, bb cream, eyeshadow, eyebrow powder and blushers during my daily makeup. I have a separate eyes & lips makeup remover because this is not strong enough to remove my eye makeup at all time. I have a pump bottle and refill this into it so I can get them much more easier. Three cotton pads are enough to remove all of my makeup. I'm addicted to the after-used overall face clean and moisturized feel. Will use this forever and definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by cookiesncreammm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was suckered into buying this product when I saw one of the pixiwoo sisters use this in their videos and sorta recommended it. I needed a makeup remover while I was on a trip to HK & passed by a Bioderma shop so I figured if it isn't too expensive I'll get it. The SA was HORRIBLE. Absolute lousy attitude, & very rude. She tried to push me into getting the 500ml bottle or the package of 500ml & 250ml, which were of much better value. I decided that since I only occasionally use makeup, the 250ml would be enough & there's no point in spending another SGD18 or so to get the 500ml. The SA was NOT happy that I got the smaller bottle, & displayed horrendous attitude the whole time I was in the store.

That aside, the product took me quite a few swipes before the cotton pad was clear. & even then I could still see some foundation stuck in my pores :/ That was resolved by washing my face with my daily cleanser but the product is supposed to be a non-rinse cleanser -.- I had a mini breakout a couple of days later which I cannot be sure is due to the product. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

Very gentle, perfume-less makeup remover. It does a great job at removing makeup - almost as good as my good old Baby Oil. This takes a little more rubbing, although you can soak up cotton disks and leave them on your eyes for a few minutes, and this will break down tough mascara and liners, if you have the patience and time to do that. The best bit about it is that it doesn't irritate the skin. It feels pretty much like water, and you can use it however many times you want at a time (aka draw a line-erase with this, draw-erase, draw-erase, the skin won't get red or aggravated). I do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MsSunnyEveryday

I first saw this product reviewed on YouTube and was a little skeptical. I definitely wanted something that would take off all my makeup so I didn't have to use a separate eye makeup remover. All of the cleansing wipes like Neutrogena, etc would irritate my sensitive skin. I ordered this online and have not been disappointed. It is truly gentle and removes all my makeup, even waterproof mascara! I love this stuff. I just saturate some cotton pads and gently wipe away all of my makeup. There is no stinging or burning and no oily, greasing feeling on my eyes or skin. Amazing!!! I will definitely keep buying this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cleanser looks like water and nothing special but it takes off my waterproof mascara and everything else on my eyes, too. It works pretty well at taking off my face makeup as well.

I'm really cheap, so one square of Shiseido-like cotton pad cleans my whole face. I live in Vancouver so I get them at $2.00 for a package of 100 at Daiso in Richmond. I use scissors to cut one pad into four squares. I stack two squares together, hold them agains the mouth of the bottle and tip the bottle four times on different spots of the pads and it saturates both of them at the same time. If the cleanser doesn't quite seep through one pad onto the other I just use my fingers to pat them together and it works! I hold the two squares over my eyes for 30 seconds. I slide the cotton off and you'll notice that all your eye makeup comes off on one spot! I use the clean spots of the pads to wipe off any residue. I use the other two little squares to clean the rest of my face. Afterwards I use a mild cleanser like Spectrojel or Olay and I'm all clean!

This cleanser is a bit expensive but cleans much better than the Neutrogena and L'oreal duo phase cleansers and removes tinted moisturiser, too. It also doesn't sting my eyes. I likey!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Waaay overpriced and watery thin. Did not remove my waterproof mascara. Overhyped product. Far better, cheaper removers out there, like Neutrogena Foaming face wash, which really DOES remove all makeup without burning eyes.http://www.neutrogena.ca/en/products.asp?cat=4&sub=20&display=0

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Ymber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very good product. Removes just about everything (make-up, dirt, oil) from my whole face and eyes with no irritation, only it can be a slightly bit drying for sensitive skins, which is why I prefer oil-based make-up remover for daily use. However, I like this better for traveling, as it cleanses and tones the skin in one easy step, and you do not have to worry about the quality of water wherever you are.
Unfortunately, I have learned that Bioderma tests on animals, so no matter how much I like this product, I will not be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by maryamali

I recently ordered the 'oily skin' version and it did feel slightly different, I came on here to see if anyone else felt the same thing, The green cap version definitely has some sort of alcohol possibly to dry out the skin, my advice is stick to the original with the red cap, its a HG product, you just cant go wrong without it!

If any of you are interested on the differences check out http://therefinedbeauty.blogspot.com/

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I quite like using this as a makeup remover, its very gentle. I do still like using my Avene tissue off cleanser for intolerant skin to remove maskara as its a cream/gel type texture so I don't have to tug and pull at my eye area. I use bioderma crealine everyday and love it.UPDATE: I've started finding this quite drying, probably because its winter. I bought Lancome's micellaire water and actually found that it removes makeup better and it is more hydrating! I've used 3 bottles of bioderma but I think I may switch to Lancomes (have only used it a short while, so as long as my skin don't react or break out!)