December 18, 2014 | 1687 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Joannie1288

I have heard that this product is very very good as it acts as a toner and provides another step to ensure your face is squeaky clean. However, I agree that it soothes and tones your face but I have been breaking out after I use this.

I have conbination skin and this product has made my skin irritated everytime I use it. The price for how much product you get it very good and affordable but tbh I wouldn't really purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought it based on the great reviews it received by people interviewed on into the gloss (that was before I knew MUA).

I was using ROCs micellaire solution for very sensitive skin first and I already liked it.

When I started using bioderma my skin really had to get used to it, I find the ROC solution much more gentle. But now my skin has gotten used to it and it feels much improved. The cleanser makes my skin really soft and gets out a lot of residue.

I use it twice a day: in the morning to remove the residue build up from the night, and in the evening/when I come home to remove make up, but then I use cetaphil gentle cleanser or Dr Hauschka cleaning milk first.

I also swipe over my eyes with it to get rid of make up there, I do not experience an adverse reaction.

All in all my skin looks and feels great. It is sensitive, and a little bit combination, and able to get really angry in the winter.

I live in the Netherlands and had to order it from a Belgian online pharmacy shop (newpharma.be) where the 500 ml bottle cost me 17 euros. Might seem a little pricey but it is a lot of product. I'm pretty sure I will repurchase.

UPDATE: After I finished the bottle I went back to ROC and to be honest, I much prefer the ROC one. This was too harsh on my skin and while I do have sensitive skin, it's not THAT sensitive. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Brunette4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing product!

As a test yesterday I first used my "Say Yes to Cucumber" makeup remover whipes, and then used this product.

I thought that my whipes were doing a good job,
UNTIL......the cotton pad that I used with the Bioderma after was FULL of makeup. I went over a second time with bioderma and Nothing!

Some may feel that this is a bit pricey, but if you think about it, its not. I wont need to buy eye makeup remover, or makeup remover whipes again, cause this product takes care of both!

Avail in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart for $22, will definitley be repurchasing over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by prettyfacades

I've tried other micellar waters but this is slightly superior. This feels like it cleans better and is really gentle. It cleans better than the Vichy one.
It can be used as a toner to follow up your makeup removal or just to remove makeup.

For me, I don't wear much eye makeup so it cleans fine. I've heard complaints about it not being able to remove waterproof eye makeup though.

There is a reason why so many beauty industry professionals recommend this! It's amazing.

The packaging is kind of annoying though. The product doesn't really flow from the bottle very well and I have to squeeze to get it out which is a pain. I think this is less of an issue in the bigger bottles but those small 100ml bottles have really lousy packaging.

I think the trick to using this is that you can't just put it on a cotton pad and wipe your face with it then expect it to remove all your makeup. I usually leave the cotton pad on my skin for 10seconds or so then swipe it across the skin. I feel like this way, the solution can really dissolve/loosen the makeup from the skin and hence clean better. This also works when removing waterproof eye makeup.

Will rebuy again and again!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the water-like consistency and the fact that you only have to use one product to take off your make-up. This works pretty well if you don't use waterproof mascara otherwise it is a little harder to take your make-up off. This is great if I use it only a couple times a week, if I start using it daily it will break me out and that hardly ever happens with my dry skin. I don't think I will buy it again, maybe the smallest bottle to take with me when I travel but then again it's not available where I live and I don't want to order it online because it's not worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by princesspeachhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! only compliant is the price but so such an awesome product, I am willing to pay. it does what it claims. Cleanse and purifies. removes all non water proof makeup EASILY AND COMPLETELY. it might leave some people's skin a bit dry afterwards but i mean you are suppose to moisturize after every cleanse anyways. I love love love this because it make my life so much easier. I purely use this as a makeup remover though. Then i use facewash to cleanse my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lunohodik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my HG cleanser, I absolutely love micellar cleansers and tried vichy, LRP, lancome, and la prarie, and always come back to this one.
the texture might a bit harsher then other micellars, but its the most thorough in removing make-up AND cleaning the face even if you have no make up. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff never irritated it! never broke me out, never dried or aggravated the skin!

I heard many complain that bioderma micellar cleanser is not luxe enough for them, as I said before it is rather harsh in comparison even to vichy(which wasnt really cleaning my skin properly although left skin more hydrated then Bioderma) or la prarie which was my 1st micellar solution and after that I stopped washing my face with foaming cleanser on a regular basis, but the price is tremendous, and value for money Id say ok but not so great, and I use alot, i mean A LOT of the solution to clean my face, so I was going through la prarie really fast)

usually when I wear make up I use 3 to 4 cotton disks to clean my face- 1 -2 for the eyes, and 2 for the face, because I just like to double check how clean is it, and see if there is any residue left, before applying creams serums and so on:) also I use it to clean my face after I wash off clay masks eg lancome empreinte-makes your skin even cleaner:))))))) good to use after sauna or hot shower-when your pores are open to take away all the hidden dirt:)

well, downfall is the price in the US and Canada, really double that paid in Europe before, however i repurchased and will repurchase it many times, for the simple reason that IT WORKS-cleans properly without irritating my skin.
hope my review was a little helpful:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by karony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

My skin-dry and sensitive
Love this product. This water is great for days when you're too tired to follow your (3 or more steps) cleansing routine, but you don't want to go to bed with make up on. It cleanse not only make up but also the daily pollution. And works well for casual refreshing as well.
I love using it as make up remover - I prefere it to l'ancome bi-facil as it removes make up faster and more efficiently. (Not working for waterproof make-up though)
Nevertheless, this is not the deep cleanser. But if you use it alongside other products or on it's own in the case of emergency it is great.
The 250ml bottle last for approx.. 3 months while daily used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Wow, I'm shocked at how well this makeup remover/ cleanser works, considering it's not dual-phase or oil based. I don't know how it does it - it feels like water, but gets all my makeup off. It's also very gentle on my eyes, not even a tinge of irritation. Because it's not oil-based, it also rinses clean very easily. I've been very impressed with Bioderma lately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* My Skin – normal, occasional acne, drier in the winter
* Product – Bioderma Sensibio (Créaline) H20 Solution
* Review – This is a superb micellar solution from Bioderma, a French derma-cosmetic company. Micellar solutions are gentle liquid cleansers that do not need to be rinsed off with water. This crystal clear cleanser and makeup remover is especially geared towards sensitive skin. This is also a cult beauty fave and an absolute “must have” amongst makeup artists, Francophiles, and international beauty junkies. Before I discovered this all-in-one no rinse micellar solution, I always had to go through 3 laborious steps at the end of the day to remove my makeup and cleanse my face: (a) use a facial makeup remover, (b) use a separate eye makeup remover and finally, (c) cleanse my face the traditional way with facial wash + water. Well, with this micellar solution my tiring 3-step makeup removing and cleansing days are over! First of all, this micellar solution has a consistency of water but feels softer. This is especially so because where I live, the tap water is especially hard, making skincare and haircare notoriously difficult. Secondly, it's also really easy to use - no washing off required and it leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated. Not only does it effectively remove ALL my makeup (including the blackest waterproof mascara and smudge-proof gel eyeliner), it does so gently and rinses clean – no redness and no oily streaks. Thirdly, this product really appeals to my sensibilities because I wear contact lenses and virtually every eye makeup remover I’ve ever used have always managed to irritate my eyes and cause great discomfort. This wonderful micellar solution does not irritate my eyes whatsoever; I can wear my contact lenses AND remove my eye makeup at the same time comfortably and without irritation. This is a clear winner for me.
* Tips For Removing Makeup Effecrively - In order to safely and gently remove makeup --- including waterproof eye makeup --- it's best to be gentle and take a little extra time and TLC (tender loving care). I learned that taking time and being gentle makes all the difference in the world. There's absolutely no need to rub or tug or pull the skin. Here's what always works for me:
(1) I soak a nice-sized cotton disk with this Bioderma Créaline,
(2) Then I close my eyes and gently press the soaked cotton disk onto my eye area,
(3) I gently press down and hold it there for at least a minute (or as long as possible) so as to ensure that the product is dispersed properly and is soaking up all the makeup,
(4) When I'm ready, I then gently remove the cotton disk, gently pressing at the same time to really get the makeup off all-in-one-go,
(5) And then if I have any residual leftover eyeliner or mascara (which usually much with this technique), I simply dip a Q-Tip in the Bioderma Créaline and gently swipe off what's left.
* Price - €17 for a 500 ml bottle at the pharmacie / apotheek (different sizes available - including a really cute baby bottle for travel!). Always try to stock up on special multi-pack deals like 2-for-1 bottles as those are always a good deal and often on promotion. Look for the Bioderma bottle with the pink cap.
* Verdict – I will happily repurchase forever.