October 25, 2014 | 1200 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bit dissapointed. I was expecting this magical product that is as gentle as water but still removes stubborn quickly. Unfortunately, though it does remove makeup, its not as effective as my loreal oil-based eye makeup remover/ plain olive oil for removing mascara from the lashline. I also used it to remove UD 24/7 from my waterline and it stung my eyes, even after washing out my eyes with water and 9 hours later, they still feel irritated. I wish I'd bought the smaller bottle instead of assuming I would definitely love it like some youtube gurus. Guess I'll just have to make the most of it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by BlondySofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There are girls who prefer to cleanse their faces with water / gels / foams who have more tolerant skin and get less irritated by rubbing off the cotton pads off their faces and there are girls with really sensitive, easily irritated skin (like me) who prefers to cleanse their faces with oil based cleansers. For the past couple of years I have been using oil based cleansers / make-up removers from famous Japanese Brands: Shu Uemura, Fancl, DHC and unfortunately using Bioderma's Sensibio H2O gave me a very adverse reaction, yes, it removed my foundation and eye shadow, however it stung my face, stung my eyes, made my skin dry, and my eyes itchy, and I realized it is just too harsh on my sensitive skin. Moreover, I try to avoid rubbing cotton pads off my face and I prefer to use a mild but very effective oil cleansers of my favorite Japanese Brands that will never ever irritate your skin, will make it very clean and will remove all traces of dirt and make-up. For those girls, who felt that Sensibio H2O is too harsh on their skin, I would highly recommend to switch to oil make-up removers / cleansers of major Japanese Brands, my combination sensitive skin never have been happier and half full bottle of Bioderma's Sensibio H2O unfortunately goes to trash ;)))

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

After giving into all the positive reviews I read all over the internet , including MUA, I decided to get the micellar water from Bioderma.

I didnt go through too much trouble of getting it , seen as its easily found in Eastern-European countries ( in my case in Romania ) and paid the equivalent of $14 for the 250ml. bottle. If you have friends travelling that way or going home for the holidays , ask them to get you a bottle or two if you like this.

I , on the other side , have a love-hate relationship with this! First time I used it to take my make-up off my eyes , it gave me an adverse reaction and got my eyes extremely irritated and sore. I had blurry vision for most part of an hour and swore not to use this again on my eyes.

I am currently using it for my face ONLY. I still feel its nothing special and it slighlty dries my skin out. To this day , I still have no idea what exactly in the product gives me the sensitivity.

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by caaliite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

MY HG CLEANSER.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT EVER. It is an absolute must have, and I'll tell you exactly why. Firstly, it is extremely reasonable priced and is amazing for sensitive skin. It can be used as a 3 in 1 (cleanser, eye mkup remover, toner) by simply putting a couple drops on a cotton pad. You don't even have to rinse. However, I still use a cleanser and a tougher eye makeup remover (like Lacome Bifacil) to remove heavy makeup. I use Bioderma Sensibio H20 to remove that greasy, sticky feeling that eye makeup removers leave. I also use it as a gentle toner. It is fabulous for sensitive eyes, and no other micellar water I've ever tried even compares in the slightest because they all make my eyes sore and red. I've tried several other derm brands' micellar waters such as La Roche Posay, Vichy and Avene and nothing compares. This is a must have product for every single woman, and I'll swear by it until the day I die.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by tammywiley

I live in Australia and had difficulty getting this, I had to get it shipped from the UK which with delivery cost $60 so it's expensive. I'm sure it is not expensive in Paris though as it is sold in Pharmacies.
This cleansing water is fantastic.......I am trying not to use it all the time as I don't want to run out too quickly. It feels very calming on the skin and somehow removes ALL makeup in one swipe, including a heavy dark smokey eye.
Skin is not left red, it feels conditioned, clean and refreshed. It is used by Makeup Artists world wide so that's got to be saying something..........Would love to try some other products from the range but it's just to hard to get......maybe if I go to Paris one day....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Refreshing and effective quick cleanser that removes everything! Well, except my Japanese waterproof mascara, but it wipes every other waterproof product from any department store brand 100% off, including foundation and sunscreen! Feels fresh, a mild scent, and no weird dewy film. I use it when changing makeup to go out and don't want to deal with a full cleansing routine. It's pricey to get here in the US; I paid $48 for 500ml, about 16oz. Also hard to find. I only know one store in Manhattan that carries it. Worth it though, very gentle feeling, and handy when I'm lazy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If there is a way to meet with its formula maker, I would like to thank him/her personally. This a big full stop to my search for makeup remover. I have very sensitive eyes when it comes to removing my makeup. This product is a God Send for my sensitive eyes. It is like a plain water - has no fragrance, clear in color, has no density- but works like a heaven. Leaves no residue, nothing really. I even tasted it with the tip of my tongue, didn't like the taste, was bitter! :))

I use it on my whole face. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by kimannj

I do love this. I bought this after reading about it EVERYWHERE and had been trialling a few micellar waters. I asked a friend to pick me some up whilst she was in Paris, and it turned out only to cost 8 for one 500ml bottle!!!! I've been paying 11 for 200ml bottles.

I have mostly trialled micellar waters for sensitive skin, my skin tends to be sensitive in that it becomes red in response to random things I put on my skin. This is great for me, doesn't irritate or dry my skin (combination and slightly oily at times though) and removes eye makeup brilliantly (I don't use waterproof eye make up so can't comment on that).

I would definitely recommend it and will be purchasing it again as it is great for my skin and so cheap. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by mimita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'v been using this for about a month. At first I used it only to clean the makeup off my eyes and for my whole face only when I didn't have foundation on. For that I kept using my Muji oil cleanser. Then I started using it every night, whatever makeup I had to take off, just beacause it seemed very effective and quick. It' the best cleanser I have ever tried and the quickest: you just soak a couple of cotton pad and swipe it all over your face and it takes away EVERYTHING without effort. It doesn't leave any residue. In fact, the sensation it gives is like you have cleansed and washed and toned your face in a single gesture. I do follow with a supergentle liquid cleanser just to be sure any invisible residue comes away, but that's just out of irrational fear, because I've been very acne prone these last two years. My skin is definitely clearing up with this. The only thing it doesn't wipe off completely is waterproof mascara, but I seldom use it and in that case I simply use a specific waterproof cleanser for my eyes. It doesn't have any perfume added, meaning it has a slight chemical smell when you pour it, but that doesn't bother me in the least. I find you need a bit of product to get the job done (I have bought a 500 ml bottle and I have already used up about 1/4), but for me it's totally worth it. They also do very handy travel sizes of 100 ml. I'll always repurchase.