Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 6/28/2008 3:35:00 PM

This does a nice job at removing eye shadow and liner but does not remove all of my mascara. Leaves an oily film on the skin. Does not irritate my eye area. For eye makeup removal, I prefer Clinique's Rinse off solvent. Take the day off makeup remover is excellent for removing lipstick and gloss though.

on 6/26/2008 6:06:00 PM

HG eye makeup remover. This will remove everything, at least it does on me, and I find that if it does leave a film, it's not unpleasant, it gives a rather moisturized feel. Gentle on my eyes and the price isn't all bad, but it doesn't last very long. The bottle is both pretty and easy to use, although I'll admit I had some difficulties opening it for the first time. I will repurchase!

on 6/20/2008 3:03:00 PM

I tried this because it was cheaper than Lancome Bi-facial, and it works okay, but it is a bit filmier and I just don't like it as much.

on 6/19/2008 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I didnt like this at all! It's greasy, leaves a horrible residue, and i dont know if it's to do with the cotton wool pads im using (although i dont see why that should mater) because its so greasy, on me, it just seems to push the make up around my face instead of taking it off. so, when i try to remove my eye make up aswell, i ge a horrible black cloudy cheek effect.. and i end up just having to wash everything off, which isnt the desired effect. also.. i have very sensitive eyes, so when this went into my eyes it hurt a lot, and my eyes went very cloudy, i think that was due to the greasyness of the product. i really disliked this product and will be shopping around for a more gentle, less greasy one.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Removes eye makeup easily. Even waterproof and gel liners. However, it leaves a pretty bad film. Also, theres alot of compareable products for way cheaper.

on 6/14/2008 10:13:00 PM

How have I not reviewed this already? I've been using this for a few years, and I've been through at least 20 bottles. This is the only eye makeup remover I will use, I always have a few bottles handy and stock up when I can (during GWPs and sales). It takes off absolutely everything (and I wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara, I tightline and line my waterline every day). This is my HG of HGs. I've tried other brands but always always come back to this. Kind of pricey at $16.50 a bottle but definitely worth it!

on 6/12/2008 11:37:00 AM

It leaves an oily film after you've used it and it does take a lot of the product for it to get rid of all the makeup. My face is oily enough as is, so I really don't need the extra oil. I'll probably stick to Avon or use Clinique's other one which doesn't leave an oily film behind.

on 6/8/2008 2:50:00 PM

I think this is pretty awful - won't remove mascara or gel eye liner - takes a LOT of this product to even be able to remove basic powder eye shadow. Really drys my skin, and doesn't work at all. DS remover is much better.

Well, I thought I was going to hate the product because my friend Brandy said she didn't like it. Usually I trust her instinct. This time I was happy I chose to do it anyway. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The thing she hated about it is what I don't mind. It does leave a oily finish after you've used the product. However, that doesn't bother me. It takes away the eye make up quicker and easier than others I've tried.

Mark's in LOVE! :D

on 6/7/2008 5:56:00 PM

I also first tried this product when I got it as a gift with purchase and since then I have loved it, this is my HG of makeup removers. It takes off everything even waterproof mascara effortlessly. I love the packaging, it comes in a purple bottle with a child proof cap that is great for traveling. It also hasn't irritated my eyes and I am a contact lens wearer. The only drawback is that it leaves a slight oily film wherever you use it and it is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it because it will last you a long time.