September 30, 2014 | 1819 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by biomusicology

i thought this product was going to be good for my acne prone skin. good to say it hasn't broken me out any, but the lightest shade is just too orangey/pink for me! it looks like a good color in the jar, but when applied to my skin for a little while, it starts to turn a gross pinkish color that really doesn't blend in with my skin at all. i wish i could use it because ive been trying to find a good makeup for my acne prone skin, but i just can't deal with a makeup that doesn't even match my skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by rochas2

Very nice foundation. Probably the only foundation I have tried that has not broken me out whatsoever. It has even probably helped my acne (though it is hard to tell if it is just healing on its own or not). Great coverage and not too bad on the skin-tone matching too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by foreverr27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i hope we are talking about the one in the bottle, not the one with the wand and tube... i love this stuff! i put it all over my skin and then cover it with almay touch pad liquid make up, and my skin stays and looks absolutely flawless. my skin is very oily, and i realized that this is for combonation skin. i have tried using the oily complexion line and i realized that it really dries out my skin but all of the drying out irritates it, and makes it produce MORE oils!!!! just because you have oily skin, doesn't mean it needs to be man-handled.

*UPDATE* okay well i dont like this as much as i did! it didnt really do anything for me..it wasent that bad but idk just didnt do anything

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Sychoatic

I've been using this product for the past year probably now. I love it. I use it with the concealer wand and pressed powder and it's great for my skin. Some people complain it makes their pimples flakey...yeah I don't mind that so much cause it's made the pimple go away over the course of the day so tmrw the make up is going to look twice as good. Only pet peeve is the packaging really. I'd perfer it to have a pump, I love that it's a glass bottle but it really need a pump (it leaks horribly under the cap)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

Out of all the foundations i've ever used, this one never gave me any problems. It helped with discolorations and breakouts that were there before applying were less noticeable at the end of the day. GREAT coverage. The only prob is that there wasn't a big selection for colors. I got the darkest shade which is still quite light. Other than that it's the best in my opinion. Very clean feeling formula and the only foundation ive ever used in y life that actually controls oil. Fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by jgurriere

Today is my first day wearing this foundation. I think I FINALLY found a foundation that looks good (I need alot of coverage, but I don't want to look cakey). The Almay concealer I used is making my 2 pimples flak with makeup, so I won't use the concealer again. I used my regular Covergirl face powder, so I am stil lstuck with an orangy look. I just ned to find the perfect powder now.. When I used the Almay powder, even in light, it made the foundation really dark. So, I will continue my search for the pefect face powder that WON't turn me orange. I think the foundation was fine though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mg1363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation...2nd only to the discontinued Almay Amazing Lasting. It provides very nice coverage (and I need it let me tell you...my acne isn't horrible or anything but the redness from it never went away so my skin is red and splotchy everywhere) and doesn't make me breakout. I apply it with a makeup sponge and the colors are really great though limited. For times that I want to look completely flawless I cover my skin with a light application of this then use bare minerals foundation as a powder. It doesn't get cakey though u think it would. I think using this as a base gives the mineral makeup something to hold on to. Get Some!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ttripleblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in beige because I fake bake even during winter.

This doesn't cause any breakouts and covers very well. It evens out my skin tone without looking caky, unless you put half the bottle on of course.

While I love the product, I hate the little bottle it comes in. Especially trying to get the last bit of the product out. But I still give this a solid 5 out of 5.

GO ON AND BUY IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by burning_june

This stuff is pretty good. I have this in ivory, and it matches my pale pale skin (it's winter...) pretty good even though it is a little too pale. It goes on very smoothly and lasts awhile. I've noticed my acne getting better while using this + the powder, but I have also started to take better care of my skin so that probably has something to do with it.
Try it, you might like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

I used this for years. It was the only makeup that didn't break me out. But they changed the formula, now I switched to mineral makeup. I don't like the design of the bottle either, it's not sanitary. They should have a squeeze tube it would be much more better for acne prone skin, which I have.

UPDATE: I decided to try this again. Finally they gave this foundation a pump! I am really liking it again. They must have changed this formula again because it is a lot thicker than it used to be. I do get better coverage. I applied this 3 ways: foundation brush, stippling, and with my fingers. I like it best when I apply it with my fingers. It gives me great coverage and lasts all day. So far no breakouts! Thank God! :) All in all I am loving this foundation again. I do have to remember to grab a shade darker next time but even still this shade (which is a pinch too light 4 me) is a very wearable color. All of their colors looks lovely. Way to go Almay! Now please don't change the formula anymore, you got it down perfect!