July 30, 2014 | 1267 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by loobyl

This light non-greasy serum leaves my skin silky smooth and spot free. The 75ml bottle lasted me about 5 months with nightly use,one of the best serums Ive ever used,pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by beisquared

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this serum and just purchased the 1.7oz bottle after finishing the 1oz bottle. It took me awhile to start using it when I first bought it, but once I started, I couldn't stop using it. I was at first surprised by the medicinal smell as I was expecting some light floral fragrance that usually comes with Estee Lauder skincare, but I quickly got used to it. This serum sinks into my skin and I notice that whenever I use it while I have a breakout or when my breakout is healing, it heals much faster (unfortunately I'm a picker and it usually takes 2 weeks for my breakouts to heal, but when I use the serum, it's about a week or less) and leaves no scar whatsoever. Before I tried this serum, I tried the Lancome Genefique serum and I prefer this one so much more. The Genefique didn't do my skin harm, but it didn't do it any good either. Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair is about $20 cheaper and it gave me results. I think I'll be buying and using this until there's hearsay of a better one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in the lucky situation of being in a position where I get to sample a lot of cosmetics and skin care items for free. This may be my favorite to date. After just a few weeks of using it, my skin tone has smoothed out drastically. I honestly don't even need a foundation anymore. It also faded an acne scar I had on my jaw line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by notinreallife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this a couple years ago (when the old formula was around) and it definitely improved my skin--it was the few products where I actually bought it the second time around and the third but afterwards I decided to cut down on my budget and that included cutting this out too--BIG MISTAKE! Especially since I work in a lab and the conditions in my lab is extremely harsh. Since then my skin suffered a lot.

I finally bought the new serum and see visible improvements. I swear this product has some sort of supernatural powers because I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my acne, dry skin, and scars.

To make your dollars stretch because it's not cheap, buy during gwp or buy the gift sets!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by wawapanda

This is my first serum and it's my 3rd week on it. So far I have nothing but good things to say about this. My skin is combination but has been suffering moderate acne for a couple of months. I feel this serum has calmed down my skin and I don't break out on my cheeks anymore. I don't know if it's because of this serum alone, but I'm starting to feel good about my skin again. I use 4 drop every night after toner and before moisturizer. I also put in a few drops of jojoba oil from acne.org to my cerave lotion. I go to sleep with a good thought that I'm gonna wake up with clearer and glowy skin!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by asw37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried and persisted with this product, but it makes me super dry. I work in zero-humidity (archivist) and have a hard time keeping moisture levels up in my skin. I believed the scary SA that after a month of this stuff my skin would look like I was 16 again...

No, it doesn't. The morning after using it felt like my cheeks were going to crack when I smiled. I thought it was because my skin was getting used to it, but even after 4 months it's not giving me any results apart from parched (but tight) skin. I will say though I like the smell. EL often put nasty fragrances into their products but at least this smells medicinal- a smell I associate with an 'active' product.

I have given up on this product and will never repurchase. I'm going to spend my money on Payot's Hydrofluide instead...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by babyfishnat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out! over hyped over priced, OK serum, its hydrating but not very much so and i don't see a positive difference. i get better resutls with C serums. this is over hyped, and packaging sucks

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by nellja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES, without reservation, to the questions 'does it work' and 'will you repurchase'. You'd imagine having to drink baby blood or puppy juice or something similarly evil to get these results.

I don't understand how this works so well. There's some kind of 'Chronolux' technology - peptides? enzymes? who cares! - that's supposed to reverse damage that causes ageing, particularly when it's applied overnight. I do that, and I wear it in the morning, and it's just amazing.

Previously, skin was:
- dull
- all pore-y
- discoloured (redness, from rosacea)
- sallow

With ANR:

- luminous
- smooth-textured
- evened tone
- bright & clear

It's fine for my acne and blackhead prone skin - no breakouts at all when I use it.

Others have described the packaging and application - I use about 4 drops.

Alternative: I ran out of this a while ago, and got the much cheaper Avalon Organics Vitamin C Serum, which gave me good results on its own (not as fab as ANR, but very good, see review). Got more of this. Am layering them now (EL then Vit C), and I'm getting compliments left and right.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

This product has changed my skin. Now if I get a blemish at all this gets rid of it overnight! It smells like herbs and feels soothing. I had a nasty break out over Christmas on my neck. I don't usually break out there, but it was stress and cold weather related. After just a few days of using this, the area was totally clear and no scars at all! I wish I had known about this all my life. I don't know about it's anti aging properties, but for keeping acne prone skin comfortable and clear it is amazing! I will always use this. If you have oily or acne prone skin this is a must have product! I have been using it for over a month and still have tons left so it will last awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Latar

This is THE HG! Although I was never a spotty teenager, I started breaking out a few years ago and have tried everything to no avail, until I discovered this little gem. I bought the 100ml bottle for 66 at the duty-free and think it's worth every single penny. I'm on my third bottle now, which speaks for itself.
Firstly, I haven't had any break out since I started using this, it makes my skin really smooth and even with a glow. For the first time in years, I've been getting compliments on my skin! It also magicly wipes acne marks or any other scars which is one of its best qualities in my opinon.
I personally just cleanse and use this on top at night and it has worked fine for me. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone as with most people. But one of the other things I've noticed is that it controls the oiliness and my make up stays on all day now without any touch ups. This may also be related to switching to a mineral foundation, nevertheless I credit this also! Would highly recommend to people with oily skin/acne prone.