Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 6/30/2004 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A tiny bit goes a long way! The foaming action is great and I love the texture of it. I have dry skin with an oily forehead. It tackled the oil nicely but left the rest of my face smooth, but thirsty! I think it would be a good product for oily skin types. I wouldn't ever buy it though because it just doesn't seem worth it when there are many products of similar quality for less. Try Noxzema Triple Clean instead, it moisturizes much better also.

on 6/26/2004 12:46:00 PM

I have 60 ml from samples only!
It's a good make up cleanser but not for every day use. I take it with me in travels and it's very handy

on 6/12/2004 5:27:00 PM

this isn't a great cleanser but it's so much better than the soap...really foams...(no wonder it's called the foaming cleanser)...and u only need to use a little bit each time...however it can be a bit drying in winter...

on 6/11/2004 8:42:00 AM

Very concentrated cleanser! You only need a bit, really foams! Clean, but again with a tradeoff like their soaps very drying and stripped!!! It can dehydrate your skin! And because it is also creamy when it gets hot it can also feel like you have a residue on your skin!

on 6/10/2004 4:13:00 PM

This is my favourite cleanser. My skin is dry and prone to breakouts and this cleanser keeps my skin clear without making it any drier. Economically, I think it is a great value because it is so highly concentrated that a little goes a long way. A tube will last me almost an entire year. Will never be without it.

on 6/9/2004 4:40:00 PM

i just started using this product again, and I really really like it. I had been using Purpose bar soap, which wasn't getting my makeup off and I was breaking out like crazy. So I returned to this rich, foamy cleanser followed by the Clinique soap, and my skin was completely clear in 3 days. A little goes a long way for me, and it rinses clean with no effort. My face feels and looks great - I swear by Clinique skincare (although I know it doesn't work for everyone).

on 6/6/2004 6:30:00 PM

I have used this cleanser on and off for years. It is a good basic cleanser that cleans to that squeaky clean feeling. I have found though, the older I get, the less squeaky-clean I need. I still think this is a good all-around product, especially for younger skins.

on 6/2/2004 9:54:00 PM

I quite like this product. It lasts ages and lathers up beautifully. My only complaint is that the smell is a bit strong- if your skin is sensitive it is not for you. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight- great!

on 5/30/2004 11:22:00 PM

This is a lovely, creamy texture that lightly foams. It removes all dirt and makeup without leaving a residue on the skin or drying it out or feeling too hydrated (read: oily). This is important for my oily but sensitive and finicky skin. A small amount is all you need so it's good value for money. I've had mine for a few months and still have half a tube left.

on 5/27/2004 10:48:00 PM

I received this in my Spring 2004 Holt Renfrew GWP. Normally I walk by the Clinique counter with nary a glance but a pretty GWP bag caught my eye and I was smitten.

To be honest, I am not sure of the target market or the reason for this product because it meets no objective. As I lathered up the product in my hand, I was enthused about the amount of quality lather it generated. I expect that it would give me squeaky clean face. I applied and rinsed. I could FEEL the squeaky cleaness through my closed eyes. After towel drying, I looked up in horror to find that my face was oily looking and that my makeup was still on. I don't understand how I get the squeaky clean feeling with a dirty face, but Clinique has somehow managed it.

I did look on the instructions which read that the three step program should follow AFTER the use of the Rinse off Cleanser. If this is the case, they should advertise it as the 12 Step Program. We are all getting busier and time is a scarce commodity. While other companies are working towards multitasking skincare, Clinique is working away from this goal.

I will not be repurchasing this product.