April 18, 2014 | 1932 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2004 3:46:00 AM More reviews by yuluc

I will never buy this product.

I took it for my trip and came back with pimples all around.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2004 9:29:00 AM More reviews by yahyah

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This would be a fabulous cleanser if it wasn't for the bizarre scent. It smells like a musty old ladies' house or something. And I thought Clinique was meant to be fragrance free? Anyway, it's a nice, squeaky-clean cleanser, doesn't make the face feel tight or oily, just clean and fresh. Try it, but beware the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 1:51:00 AM More reviews by rylla

This is my favourite cleanser, and i have been using it for abt 5 yrs! Have tried using other cleansers, but always deicded to switch back to this. A great cleanser that works well for my combination skin, thoroughly cleanses without drying. Last long as only a small amount is required each time. I simply love this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 12:06:00 PM More reviews by noranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this cleanser! It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It foams nicely and smells great, like rosemary. $16.50 may seem pricey but one tube lasts me about 6 months. I have oily skin but I think this would be gentle enough for all but the most sensitive skin. My holy grail!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by shido

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice cleanser! A little bit will give you generous foam. Squeaky clean after-feel without drying my skin. What else can I ask?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 8:24:00 AM More reviews by monicako

I got this as a GWP. It's the only skin care product i dared to use since my skin flares up from most creams and face products. But this is really nice. It's nothing special but it leaves you with smooth skin and it feels like there is a protective moisture barrier over your skin.. but not greasy. Doesn't irritate me at all. Not sure how well it cleans your pores but i use this once a day.. mornings are good. At night i use garnier for a deeper clean and maybe finish with this.
Overall it's good.. i'll have to see the price before i purchase the full size.
Also good as a shaving cream for men and women i think.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Reesa23

Yuck. I guess if overpriced cold cream in a tube is your thing you might like it. I'd never buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

Do you like cleansers that leave a burning sensation in your eyes? Dry patches and tight skin? This overpriced and irritating cleanser may be for you! Fortunately, the poor packaging leaves most of the product trapped inside the tube. Thumbs down!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely hate this stuff! I've been using SSC glycolic cleanser for the past month- which has been awesome to my skin- I recently got this sample from ebay- and it's horrible! Thick and creamy (which is nice) but after you rinse it off your skin 'squeks' and its so tight and dry its HORRIBLE! I will never buy this! Just goes to show you just b/c its expensive doesn't mean its great!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible and bizarre product. When I was at Saks buying NARS stuff, I remembered I was almost out of my Philosophy face wash, and I bought this. Bad idea. This stuff takes off everything from your skin...everything. Your face will literally "squeak" it's so clean - which also means it's a very harsh cleanser. After using it twice, I decided I hated how incredibly tight my face felt after I washed it, and I returned it to Saks. The Clinique MA told me that I was using the product wrong, and it was meant to be a "makeup remover" and the tightness I was feeling was because I wasn't using their soap and other products AFTER it. What???? I have no idea what kind of makeup needs remover, soap, and toner to take off. Seriously, that's just using WAY too many products. Even if you have the oiliest skin - STAY AWAY from this stuff. Much too harsh, and it will strip your skin of everything. Go to a dermatologist instead. Ok, end rant.