August 21, 2014 | 1970 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2006 9:31:00 PM More reviews by chinkyeyez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i actually bought this last summer thinking it was going to work, i have combination skin, it felt good on my skin, i liked the cooling effect, since it felt good i thought it was working but really it wasnt, it made my skin even worse. So i threw it out, nothing from neutrogena works for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2006 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lw921

I am 29 and I have had terrible acne for the past year. I've tried everything...Obagi, Mary Kay, Cetaphil, Proactive, home remedies like baking soda, aspirin and apple cider vinegar. While some may work for a time or two, the ones that work ultimately end up being too harsh for my skin after a week or so and cause drying and redness, not to mention continued cystic acne.

This mask works great! It leave me skin soft and soothed. I leave it on for 30 minutes as a mask, and also as a spot treatment overnight. Its strong yet gentle on my skin. I hope it continues to work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My facehas always been acne-free but lately due to hormonal fluctuations, my skin has been a mess. I decided to try a mask from Neutragena to see if it would help. I use it as a mask in the morning and a cleanser at night, and after only 3 days, I have begun to notice a difference. It has healed some problem areas and my skin feels much softer and smoother. I love the cool "tingly" sensation after I rinse it off. It rinses off very easily, unlike some other masks. My skin feels so clean. It leaves a couple areas a bit dry but thats to be expected. Overall, a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by marikko714

The smell is pretty medicinal, but that's what makes me think it's working. It also tingles when you leave it on as a mask - feels great. My skin feels fresh and tight (in a good way) after I rinse it off. It leaves my SO's skin a little irritated, but says it feels good later on. He has more sensitive skin than me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by emiliaestella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so happy with this product! If I could give it 10 lippies I would. It's awesome for soothing breakouts, yet it never strips or overdries my skin. It lists glycerin as one of the first ingredients so I suppose that helps. I usually mix it with a few dissolved aspirin and this combo really banishes my bad skin. I'll definitely keep purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by mimosa05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this a lot. I alternate it with other cleansers, because it is a little bit drying. But it helps eliminate breakouts. I also like the smell of this, it's very pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 5:50:00 AM More reviews by jamiekmeyer

I love this. I use it 2 times a week as a mask and its easy to rinse off because it foams a litte. I love the tingle and it never leaves my face dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2006 1:43:00 AM More reviews by ObVusChild

Really drying, as both a cleanser and a mask. I have oily, acne-prone skin, but this stuff hurt, and I don't think it did much for my skin. Also, the smell is incredibly medicinal and unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by groovygirl

I like this product, I smear a thin layer on while I'm cleaning my teeth and then wash it off, it is quite drying though. I've also found that if I use it after a face scrub then my skin feels so clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by aprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

works miracles - love this product as both a cleanser and a mask. my skin is dry, so i sometimes switch with another cleanser if it's too drying in the winter. the mask is really good for getting rid of minor breakouts. highly recommended. i've tried other products and always come back to this for relatively quick results.