Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 10/13/2006 5:36:00 PM

This works really well. I use it as a mask a few times a week. Generally I use it during the day because you only have to leave it on for 5 minutes. It doesn't dry me out too much (I use a moisturizer afterwards), and it does help heal and prevent pimples. I like to use it before I go out on weekends because it helps control oil production so my makeup stays put.

Fantastic! The only thing that has kept me consistently acne-free. The first two weeks were a bit rough- dry skin, and a breakout about halfway through the second week. But I kept using it, and my skin has NEVER been so beautiful! Its clear and glowing after about two months of consistent use. The cap is a bit of a hassle to close, but its no big deal. Just be sure to use a good moisturizer as well. I use Eucerin spf 30 which is great for acne-prone skin. Wll definitely buy again.

I use this mask 1-2 times a week & I love how refreshing it feels on my face. My favorite mask!

on 8/30/2006 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good BP cleanser. I just wish they made a menthol free version. I put it on my face in the shower and rinse after I start to feel the menthol. Because of the menthol I can not use it as a mask.

I made the mistake of using Clinique City Block SPF 15 on my face before reading the reviews on this site. Like many others, I found that it made me break out. I ditched the tube a few days before a big performance I was giving and used this mask to help clean up my face. It worked like a charm!

I've continued to use this product, and it is incredibly effective; it gets rid of the zits you have quickly *and* prevents new ones. I have extremely sensitive, dry, pale skin, and I do not find this mask to be drying or irritating at all. In fact, my skin looks pretty fantastic right now, because I use this in the shower on a daily basis.

This cleanser/mask works great with my normal skin. I don't usually have any problems with breakouts but if I happen to have a problematic moment I just pull this out and slather it on. On average, I use it every other day. It makes any slight imperfection go away, or in the least, become less visible. I love this stuff. It is my HG mask.

on 8/5/2006 1:56:00 AM

this is okay, I used it for a bit when i was breaking out and it did seem to work, but it was a bit too drying for my skin, I prefer lancome's mask and a bp wash

on 7/31/2006 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My new HG cleanser!!!!

on 7/25/2006 1:43:00 AM

The couple of times I've used this, it's burned and dried out my skin pretty bad. But BP seems to have that effect on my skin, however little the concentration.
Maybe it may be good for acne, over the long run, but I hate having skin that looks like a mess in the meantime. On the upside it smells nice and feels nice.
Up for swap this one goes. continued >>

on 7/16/2006 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've used this for the last three/four years. It's not my HG cleanser but I keep using it because it's the best one I've found. Either that or I'm too lazy to search for a new one :).
I like it a lot. It keeps my breakouts under control for the most part. I use this as a mask also when my skin feels extra gross. I find that if I leave it on for half an hour or so it will clear up my skin pretty well. I don't recommend doing this in the morning though because your face will be red! I do it at night, put on LOTS of moisturizer and sleep and I wake up with a much clearer face.