August 1, 2014 | 2062 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by emiliaestella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so happy with this product! If I could give it 10 lippies I would. It's awesome for soothing breakouts, yet it never strips or overdries my skin. It lists glycerin as one of the first ingredients so I suppose that helps. I usually mix it with a few dissolved aspirin and this combo really banishes my bad skin. I'll definitely keep purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by mimosa05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this a lot. I alternate it with other cleansers, because it is a little bit drying. But it helps eliminate breakouts. I also like the smell of this, it's very pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 5:50:00 AM More reviews by jamiekmeyer

I love this. I use it 2 times a week as a mask and its easy to rinse off because it foams a litte. I love the tingle and it never leaves my face dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2006 1:43:00 AM More reviews by ObVusChild

Really drying, as both a cleanser and a mask. I have oily, acne-prone skin, but this stuff hurt, and I don't think it did much for my skin. Also, the smell is incredibly medicinal and unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by groovygirl

I like this product, I smear a thin layer on while I'm cleaning my teeth and then wash it off, it is quite drying though. I've also found that if I use it after a face scrub then my skin feels so clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by aprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

works miracles - love this product as both a cleanser and a mask. my skin is dry, so i sometimes switch with another cleanser if it's too drying in the winter. the mask is really good for getting rid of minor breakouts. highly recommended. i've tried other products and always come back to this for relatively quick results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by jbern704

i like this product a lot. its a bit drying for a mask if used too often, but it helps my acne for a periodic use. but as a cleanser it works wonders for my skin. i find it really helps as a spot treatment over night as well. it significantly reduces the size of my blemishes overnight, this is a definitre repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall, I like this product. I was using it as a twice daily cleanser, but found that with this winter weather, it's a bit too drying. So, now I use it only once at night and use my Olay facial cloths for morning face washes. I like the fact that this leaves my skin clear and bright. I've been using it about a week and it hasn't caused any breakouts. The formula is thick, so a little goes a long way and it takes extra splashes to rinse it off your face. Hopefully, this will control any breakouts, but I'm going to try what some of the other girls recommend and use this as a spot treatment next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by TheTalentedEllenRipley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, but I've used it forever, and I'd still recommend it, as long as it's used correctly. I wouldn't use it around my eyes, for instance, and it can cause redness. It can also be drying for some skins in some climates. Now that the weather is warming up, I smooth this product on my skin once or twice a week, then rinse after 30 seconds or so. My skin looks clearer and finer, and it feels very refreshed. I'll continue buying the Clear Pore Cleanser mask because it's a unique, multi-purpose product that can be very effective if you find a use that suits you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2006 3:45:00 AM More reviews by malisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Use carefully, because this can burn skin or cause a rash. Sometimes it does for me. For my fiance it irritates his skin and dries it out. For me, dabbing it on a pimple overnight makes it go away faster (which is a miracle for me), but if I put too much, it can leave my skin burnt in the morning. Sometimes if I use it as a mask all over my face, I get a rash that takes a few days to go away. Washing my face with it is okay though.