Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 5/4/2003 3:19:00 PM

Great product. Makes my eyelashes so long.

on 5/1/2003 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I hate to rain on the parade but this did nothing for me. I tried it with 2 Lancome and one drug store mascara. It glides on like a nice lash conditioner but I did not notice a difference in the my lashes or application of mascara.

on 4/29/2003 9:19:00 PM

This product works really well. my lashes curled a bit more and complements flextencils. I've been using cils booster consistently for 2 months and my lashes (without mascara) looks thicker and longer! I'd definitely buy it again, but i'll give the avon version a shot. Cils booster is comparable to the bourjois coup de theatre, but without the tiny fibers. i can't stand the coup de theatre wand for the color mascara.

on 4/29/2003 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Funny how this "new" lancome product just came out and people are going crazy for it because Avon has had a similar product on the market for several years now called "Beyond Color Triple Benefit Lash Conditioner",which I have used religiously since it was introducedand after just purchasing this "new" lancome Cils Booster,see that they work exactly the same! While this is a great product,the only difference I see in the two is the price! Avon @ $7 versus Lancome @ $17.The price difference should prompt anyone interested in this product to compare the two and see for themselves.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pricey, but Cils Booster works wonders on my lashes. I do not have to fuss with a lash curler when I use this under my Flextencils. This also conditions my lashes and leaves them smooth. It may be my imagination, but I also do not have to fuss with removing my mascara - Maybe b/c of Cils Booster? Who knows, but I will definitely repurchase. I imagine this will work as a wonderful lash primer under *any* mascara :) :) :) !

on 4/19/2003 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I completely agree with all the previous reviewers about this product!!! Cils Booster is a great lash primer that made my lashes extremely long and slightly thicker, and when I put my regular Magnificils mascara over it, my lashes looked huge and healthy!!!!!!! I was hesitant for the longest time to buy any lash primer because I thought it was an unnecessary step, but I'm glad this proved me wrong!! Too bad this costs $16.50 though, but hopefully it'll last a few months. UPDATE: I've been using this for a few weeks, and it made my boring, average lashes grow much longer!!! I had no idea a primer could do that. I'm definitely going to stock up on this product!!

on 4/14/2003 9:07:00 AM

How did I ever live without this? This a great product! I've used it about five times so far and each time it performed flawlessly. I have long, beautifully seperated lashes. No clumping or flaking and the staying power is phenomenal. I used this with my Definicils and I think my search for the "perfect mascara" has finally ended. 5 stars ***** (or lippies) for Lancome. :-)

on 4/9/2003 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what I ever did without a lash primer. This stuff is excellent. My lashes are so much thicker and softer when I use this product.

on 4/3/2003 9:38:00 PM

I am leery of much-hyped new products, but I must say, this does everything it says and more. My mascara (Definicils) stays on ALL day, never clumps and I think, makes the lashes seem thicker. I LOVE it! I will never go without it under mascara. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is a good lash primer, it makes my lashes pretty long and pretty this is probably the best stuff in the market.

Popular Mascaras