Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pricey, but Cils Booster works wonders on my lashes. I do not have to fuss with a lash curler when I use this under my Flextencils. This also conditions my lashes and leaves them smooth. It may be my imagination, but I also do not have to fuss with removing my mascara - Maybe b/c of Cils Booster? Who knows, but I will definitely repurchase. I imagine this will work as a wonderful lash primer under *any* mascara :) :) :) !

on 4/19/2003 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I completely agree with all the previous reviewers about this product!!! Cils Booster is a great lash primer that made my lashes extremely long and slightly thicker, and when I put my regular Magnificils mascara over it, my lashes looked huge and healthy!!!!!!! I was hesitant for the longest time to buy any lash primer because I thought it was an unnecessary step, but I'm glad this proved me wrong!! Too bad this costs $16.50 though, but hopefully it'll last a few months. UPDATE: I've been using this for a few weeks, and it made my boring, average lashes grow much longer!!! I had no idea a primer could do that. I'm definitely going to stock up on this product!!

on 4/14/2003 9:07:00 AM

How did I ever live without this? This a great product! I've used it about five times so far and each time it performed flawlessly. I have long, beautifully seperated lashes. No clumping or flaking and the staying power is phenomenal. I used this with my Definicils and I think my search for the "perfect mascara" has finally ended. 5 stars ***** (or lippies) for Lancome. :-)

on 4/9/2003 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what I ever did without a lash primer. This stuff is excellent. My lashes are so much thicker and softer when I use this product.

on 4/3/2003 9:38:00 PM

I am leery of much-hyped new products, but I must say, this does everything it says and more. My mascara (Definicils) stays on ALL day, never clumps and I think, makes the lashes seem thicker. I LOVE it! I will never go without it under mascara. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is a good lash primer, it makes my lashes pretty long and pretty this is probably the best stuff in the market.

on 3/22/2003 9:30:00 PM

I really like Cils. Not a big Lancome lover, however I really love Cils. I notice a huge difference in my lashes if I don't use it as a primer. Makes my lashes silky smooth and long and lush all day. Thought this might be hype and gimmicky but it is certainly not. Give this amazing stuff a try

on 2/15/2003 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have never used an eyelash primer before, because I did not think it is necessary. I still think it is not necessary except if u r using the dryest of mascaras. My lashes have always been long and healthy, but I still decided to try this one out. It says it 'treats and protects ur lashes". I tried it on now and must say it did enchance the effect of my mascara a little. I dont know about the softness of them, but they felt nice afterwards. U must be careful though not to apply too much as the mascara tends to clump afterwards if u have too much on ur lashes already. I gave it a 4 at the moment,since it did really anchance the effect of the mascara and made my lashes appear thicker and longer, but I will update after a while and see how much it did for me and whether I got any bad reaction to it.

on 2/12/2003 9:34:00 AM

Coming from a girl with short lashes, I was amazed with this product. My lashes were thicker, seperated, and longer. They felt healtheir and incredibly soft. I will definately come back for more. This is a must-have for the eyelash-impaired!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Update: This is no longer my HG mascara. I prefer a much more natural look and use Clinique Naturally Glossy instead. I really don't see the need to use this primer and then mascara. naturally Glossy works perfect for me, and is way cheaper!

Wow, this is a great find. It makes my mascara last even longer. This, paired with my Eternicils mascara is unbeatable! It makes my lashes pretty soft too.