October 24, 2014 | 957 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a good lash primer, it makes my lashes pretty long and pretty this is probably the best stuff in the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop

I really like Cils. Not a big Lancome lover, however I really love Cils. I notice a huge difference in my lashes if I don't use it as a primer. Makes my lashes silky smooth and long and lush all day. Thought this might be hype and gimmicky but it is certainly not. Give this amazing stuff a try

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never used an eyelash primer before, because I did not think it is necessary. I still think it is not necessary except if u r using the dryest of mascaras. My lashes have always been long and healthy, but I still decided to try this one out. It says it 'treats and protects ur lashes". I tried it on now and must say it did enchance the effect of my mascara a little. I dont know about the softness of them, but they felt nice afterwards. U must be careful though not to apply too much as the mascara tends to clump afterwards if u have too much on ur lashes already. I gave it a 4 at the moment,since it did really anchance the effect of the mascara and made my lashes appear thicker and longer, but I will update after a while and see how much it did for me and whether I got any bad reaction to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 9:34:00 AM More reviews by summer18

Coming from a girl with short lashes, I was amazed with this product. My lashes were thicker, seperated, and longer. They felt healtheir and incredibly soft. I will definately come back for more. This is a must-have for the eyelash-impaired!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Update: This is no longer my HG mascara. I prefer a much more natural look and use Clinique Naturally Glossy instead. I really don't see the need to use this primer and then mascara. naturally Glossy works perfect for me, and is way cheaper!

Wow, this is a great find. It makes my mascara last even longer. This, paired with my Eternicils mascara is unbeatable! It makes my lashes pretty soft too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2003 3:35:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie202

I had heard that this was *THE* best lash primer out there, even better than PD's and TM's. So I had to give it a try. Easier said than done, I must have gone to over 10 department stores (in different malls) until I found this in Saks, and I purchased the *LAST* one. Boy was I happy! So, I pair this w/ Lancome's Flextencils mascara and it just gives me the prettiest, softest, longest lashes ever. (I can't say anything about thickness though) But this is def. worth it! THe MA told me that you really shouldn't wear mascara w/out a primer/conditioner. If you're looking to try a lash primer or your not satisfied w/ the one your using now, Lancome's CILS Booster is worth a shot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great primer for your lashes, making them softer and less likely to break. However, to the claim that it makes your lashes even longer/thicker after you apply your regular mascara...well, it's not true. However I would repurchase just because it does make my lashes so nice and soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 4:17:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

OMG, I hate myself for trying this product but I looove it! It is one of those "pre" mascara products that make your lashes longer and thicker and it works! I used one coat of this and one coat of mascara and my lashes looked fabulous! Yes, for gals like me with short lashes, this is a must have!