Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 5/30/2003 9:55:00 AM

I was a faithful Estee Lauder Lash Primer user. When it came time to replace the EL one I decided to try Lancome's new one. Cils Booster gets "Boos" from me. The first few times it was okay, but it quickly started to dry out & became clumpy & made my lashes stick together. It was more dramatic than EL's, but IMHO only being able to use it a few times before it became a disappointment wasn't worth the extra $8.00cad or having to use a lash separater after applying it. Save your money & get EL's instead.

on 5/22/2003 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh, how I have longed for fluttery, flirt-a-licious lashes - the kind that you can bat with confidence. Alas, I am cursed with thin sparse shorties. I've tried so many mascaras, I can't tell you. (Including Lancome's, of which I was never upset by, but never impressed with either.)
Then Cils Booster entered my life, and my lash fantasies have come true!!
Long? We're talking brush against my sunglasses long. Thick? Like wall to wall carpeting for your lids. Clumps? Not a one in sight. Smears? Never.
If you want luxurious lashes, this could be your HG.
Method may have alot to do with the results, so here's my tried & true: Curl lashes, apply a thin but even coat of Cils Booster, let dry, and add your mascara of choice (I use L'Oreal Voluminous).
You'll be battin' 1000!!

on 5/12/2003 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This made my already thick and long lashes look like false eyelashes. Someone told me that they looked really luscious, which I have never been told befor. I don't know if I would repurchase this since I am looking for a mascara that leaves my lashes really soft. Tip: after you apply this make sure you seperate your lashes well for a more seperated look since once it dries even when you apply mascara on top of it you can't really seperate it all that much. ALthough this my lashes stand out I would not repurchase since I am looking for a softer healthier look. I would love to find a mascara that makes my lashes look silky, soft, and shiny.

on 5/4/2003 3:19:00 PM

Great product. Makes my eyelashes so long.

on 5/1/2003 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I hate to rain on the parade but this did nothing for me. I tried it with 2 Lancome and one drug store mascara. It glides on like a nice lash conditioner but I did not notice a difference in the my lashes or application of mascara.

on 4/29/2003 9:19:00 PM

This product works really well. my lashes curled a bit more and complements flextencils. I've been using cils booster consistently for 2 months and my lashes (without mascara) looks thicker and longer! I'd definitely buy it again, but i'll give the avon version a shot. Cils booster is comparable to the bourjois coup de theatre, but without the tiny fibers. i can't stand the coup de theatre wand for the color mascara.

on 4/29/2003 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Funny how this "new" lancome product just came out and people are going crazy for it because Avon has had a similar product on the market for several years now called "Beyond Color Triple Benefit Lash Conditioner",which I have used religiously since it was introducedand after just purchasing this "new" lancome Cils Booster,see that they work exactly the same! While this is a great product,the only difference I see in the two is the price! Avon @ $7 versus Lancome @ $17.The price difference should prompt anyone interested in this product to compare the two and see for themselves.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pricey, but Cils Booster works wonders on my lashes. I do not have to fuss with a lash curler when I use this under my Flextencils. This also conditions my lashes and leaves them smooth. It may be my imagination, but I also do not have to fuss with removing my mascara - Maybe b/c of Cils Booster? Who knows, but I will definitely repurchase. I imagine this will work as a wonderful lash primer under *any* mascara :) :) :) !

on 4/19/2003 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I completely agree with all the previous reviewers about this product!!! Cils Booster is a great lash primer that made my lashes extremely long and slightly thicker, and when I put my regular Magnificils mascara over it, my lashes looked huge and healthy!!!!!!! I was hesitant for the longest time to buy any lash primer because I thought it was an unnecessary step, but I'm glad this proved me wrong!! Too bad this costs $16.50 though, but hopefully it'll last a few months. UPDATE: I've been using this for a few weeks, and it made my boring, average lashes grow much longer!!! I had no idea a primer could do that. I'm definitely going to stock up on this product!!

on 4/14/2003 9:07:00 AM

How did I ever live without this? This a great product! I've used it about five times so far and each time it performed flawlessly. I have long, beautifully seperated lashes. No clumping or flaking and the staying power is phenomenal. I used this with my Definicils and I think my search for the "perfect mascara" has finally ended. 5 stars ***** (or lippies) for Lancome. :-)