October 22, 2014 | 1064 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by BarneysBrunette

It's a bit expensive for water, but so worth it. I like to use it after I've applied my makeup to help it settle a bit and I find that it provides a natural dewy illusion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by roguenicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried most thermal waters and I think this is the best one for my skin, it reduces redness pretty fast and doesn't dry my skin out and I'm really happy with it. :) Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by allisonali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got home after purchasing this and had to write a review! I was so pleasantly surprised by the feel. I think it feels way better than the evian spray and I used to love that! I know it's ten dollars for water but you should treat yourself! It's a luxurious pick me up and I am psyched that mua turned me on to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by JaeMann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Seriously. Spraying my face with Water is going to make it look better? No, really?
Strangely, yes! My boyfriend gave me this. He said it helped his ex clear up her red spots. (not the acne type, the "my skin is pissy about god knows what" type).
Lo and behold, it did. Wow. Water. Who woulda thunk it?
Now, 6 months later, I swear by the stuff. I never leave home without it in my bag. I use it with my morning and night skin care routine, right after my toner. I use it after I work out. I use it when I am over heated. And guess what. My skin looks better for it.

Just don't tell my mom how much I pay for a spray can of water, okay?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2007 7:45:00 AM More reviews by lorio3733

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

We are a funny bunch, we women. We strive hard for beauty, or some semblance there of, and in this striving, we spend mucho deniro on mucho bullcrap and oh, how happy it makes us. To know that we are striving, and even if we fail, we did, in fact, strive. Me, I'm four months pregnant and I feel like an inflated sea cow. On any given day I can come home and fine six new zits on my once perfect complexion, or, even better, ankles that have swollen up like Bart Simpson floats in The Macy's Day parade. It's no light business, this pregnancy thing. Saturday morning I opened my wee mirrored compact to find that amidst my sea of beauteous thirty something acne pustules, a curious phenomenon was suddenly attacking the right side of my nose. It was, in fact, peeling off in long, wallpaper like pieces, pieces that left inflamed patches of scarlet skin in their wake. Oh my crepey creep show, how utterly gorge I am! Since the middle of my first trimester, my three chin hairs have become a Brawny paper towel guy beard, my forehead is an army of white heads, and now my nose belongs to a leprous clown. Quick. Someone call America's Next Top Model and give them the 411.
Horror stricken, I pulled one of the skin shreds off. Another appeared in it's place. I pulled another off. Same thing. This went on until the afternoon, when I found myself purchasing a teeny tiny can of eight dollar spring water at my local CVS. In the car, I sprayed my face liberally. Then I sprayed my tongue for good measure.
So, in the end, does this stuff work? Good question. Who cares? Behold me. I am a chunky monkey chin haired pregnant lady with all the sensuality and grace of a water buffalo, but I too am dropping duckets into the wind so that I too may say, I have striven.

EDIT: This stuff makes a lovely glass of Crystal Light. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find it funny that I paid $10 for a can of mineral water to spray on my face. Ive seen ones that cost a lot more, though. This is nice. I spray my face with it before I apply serums, and after I do treatments. It feels nice. Im not sure what it will actually DO for my skin, but hopefully something. Its a nice treat, and not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and spider veins and was advised to use this by my Dermotologist (I go for IPL treatments and the skin goes very pink afterwards).
It is quite expensive for such a small amount so I use it after I take off make up.

It is very soothing, cooling and refreshing and i would buy it regularly if it wasn't so expensive !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 4:07:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

It calms quickly especially right after I got done my exercise. Yet you have to pet dry seconds after the spray or it will dry my face and cause some weird sensations.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by 6452

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My best friend! I have no idea why this works, but my acne-prone, dehydrated, sensitive skin loves this. This and Cleanance K&AC are fabulous.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by smith30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Feels good when sprayed on face. But when dry face feels the same.