August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 2:17:00 AM More reviews by lavanilo

I love this spray. i love to use it in hot humid weathers. in cold and dry weathers, i use it only when my cheeks feel hot and red. it calms the heat on my face. but the best way to calm my hot face is alway to go out for a walk.

at home, i use this spray in the morning. once in a while, i don't wash my face in the morning, but i spray this on my face and pat it dry. it's refreshing and comfortable. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Meisje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this when I bought the Rich Hydrating Cream (Hydrance Optimale Riche). I never would have considered buying water to spray on my face so Iím glad I received the sample. Iíll definitely buying it with my next Avene order Ė a big can for home and a little one for my handbag.

Itís great in the morning if your skin is looking a bit stressed or irritated but its even better for afternoon touch ups. I carry it in my handbag and spray it on before touching up my makeup. It feels like Iíve re-done my makeup and I look totally refreshed.

Iíve just returned from holiday and it was perfect for those long days when we were out all day and night. My skin didnít feel Ďstressedí and still looked good hours after putting makeup on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by SuperNude

This is a good facial water mist. This came free with an Avene suncare purchase and has been handy for the summer. Great for freshening up on planes, tubes, air-con. etc It is exactly what is says on the bottle. I personally find a scented mist more uplifting; a spritz of Amanda Lacey Persian Rosewater, Sisley's Eau Florale or Liz Earle's Instant Boost Facial Spritzer to name but a few

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I may be nuts, but I like all those thermal water sprays. Maybe because my skin is always in a need for a special treatment. :) Anyway, I don't think this water is as good as Evian or Vichy. Avene's is good, but I prefered, if it's mineral content was higher. But it's not, so I don't buy it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jerseygirl07067

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is nice stuff. The mist is finer than LRP's thermal water. I really like spraying my face with it after cleansing, like a final rinse, since I have such hard water. It's also great to spritz on right before moisturizer, which is nice, because it helps your moisturizer work better. I have a huge can of this, and it's lasted me a while. It feels very soothing. UPDATE: Ok, I realize that these thermal waters all spray out a bit "coarser" as they get used a bit, especially as you get to the bottom of the can.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by su_su

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm trying out a free sample right now and it's great for keeping the skin hydrated and refreshed in air-conditioning.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by dcolesco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes, I pay for water to put on my face!! I spray this on my face before using Sage products. Those products require that you apply them on damp skin and I find that using this spray is the easiest way to accomplish damp skin without it getting too wet. Feels great and refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 1:47:00 AM More reviews by nexa_a2y

Love it that its been helping to soothe my rashes on my face.
I can see my eczema slowly fading off as i continue to use this.
Plus feels very refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2006 3:18:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

Very refreshing, use it when my skin feels really tired or have been sitting in front of the computer for a long time. Very useful and convenient. It helps calming my skin , great stuff to have.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by plainbagel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've been using this as a toner for quite awhile now (about 8 months), and i notice absolutely no difference it's made to my skin. but have been continuously using it, becuase it's supposedly good. and i haven't really found a toner that worked for my skin, so, since it doesn't make my skin worse, i'm okay with it.