April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ML81

Looks nasty on my oily skin will not buy this foundation again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll likely update this review later, as this is my first day using it.
First off, the packaging: Words cannot even express how happy I am that this drugstore foundation has a pump! With my L'Oreal True Match and Revlon Colorstay it always feels a bit wasteful to me to pour it out on the back of my hand (which may be my own fault for being pretty bad at estimating how much product i'll need, whereas "pump and a half" or "one pump" is more memorable for getting the most out of my product) not to mention having to be especially careful about storing them because they leak like nobody's business. Basically, the pump is a HUGE pro for me! I also like that the lid isn't thin plastic, so it's less likely to crack.

Color and coverage: I was pretty happy with my color match, and i purchased 825 Buff Beige. I'm a W3 Nude Beige in L'Oreal True Match. It was very blendable for me (I used a sponge). As far as the coverage goes i'd say it starts out as a medium but is definitely buildable, as I was able to get it to cover my dark spots from past acne pretty well. I did notice it oxidized a bit on my face as the day went on but only very slightly. After around 4 hours i noticed some shininess coming through on the sides of my nose and my forehead just a little (the oiliest parts of my face) but I was able to powder lightly and then I was fine.

Overall i'm giving this 4 lippies because i like it a lot! I'll give it a 5 once i've used it for a while and made sure it doesn't break me out/do anything weird on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by paola09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually have trouble finding the right shade of foundation because I have fair skin with light warm undertones and it is very hard for me to find a great foundation that does not look too pink on me. This foundation, however, has plenty of shades that you can choose from and I got mine in nude beige and it was a perfect match. I honestly do not find anything wrong with this foundation because it gives me a flawless look and it does not cake up nor it makes my face look flat. It lasts me for about 10 hours (in summer) and it still looks good at night. You can achieve the desired coverage because it is buildable. I usually just apply 2 layers and that is it. It also covers my acne scars for the entire day. The packaging is also really great because it comes with a pump and you can lock the pump. I would definitely buy this foundation again because it is very good and the price isjust perfect.
Pros:
Great price for all the things this foundation does.
Great packaging
Does not look cakey
Oil control
Very wide range of shades

Cons:
I can`t find any cons

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Think "Revlon Colorstay" coverage without the cakey face! Its awesome! This stuff stays on and doesnt make me look like i got a thick layer of foundation on,its light and easy to blend out evenly and when it does dry it look SO NATURAL Covergirl impressed me with this foundation and I LOVE THAT IS HAS A PUMP!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sigh. I wanted to like this foundation, and I did for a while... that is, until I realized this gives me cystic acne. Sure enough, it was the only new thing in my makeup routine, and once I stopped using it, the acne went away (I'm not prone to acne in general).

For people who can use this, I think it's a pretty decent product. It gives good, lasting coverage and the packaging (a pump) is fantastic. However, I just can't give more lippies to a product that so many people seem to have trouble with - my mom and a good friend had exactly the same reaction as me. So buyer beware!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this foundation as a concealer. It works well at covering up pimples and seems to help them heal faster. It's a little think for all-over coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressed with this foundation. I have oily skin, especially in the summer, and normally I don't even bother wearing foundation because in half an hour I've sweated it all off. This stuff stayed put all day. I'm an NC42, and Golden Tan was a perfect match. I didn't use any primer or moisturizer under this, and it performed perfectly. Love the pump! The only thing I didn't like was how fast it set. You have to work fast to blend it because it doesn't budge once it's on. Later as I was outside, blotting perspiration off my forehead, it was amazing to see NO makeup on the tissue. I got this at CVS for $11.99, and I'm so happy I don't have to return it, like I do with most foundations I try. I will stock up when it goes on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyk334

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!! I don't usually do reviews, but have been searching for a foundation for my oily oily skin forever, and this is it!! It isn't cakey like most longwear matte makeups. Very buildable..I put it on with a sigma flat brush & it blends great! Great foundation to try if you are oily! Btw, if you go to the covergirl website & upload a pic, it will let you try on different shades to see which fits. I did this before buying & bought the perfect shade! (I am in a soft honey & have blonde hair & medium skintones)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! It lasts forever! Great for school! I put my makeup on at 5am and i get home around 2:30ish. And its perfect! I use it with my beauty blender but i find even with my fingers it works pretty well! The only con is that it can oxidize SLIGHTLY. I dont find it a major problem with me? Just use a lighter powder you'll be fine & no need for a primer because it already has one!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Xsabine

I had high hopes for this foundation and sadly was disappointed. I tried wearing it multiple times but its just not for me.I feel like it just lays on my skin and doesn't blend on me at all. I feel like there is just film on my skin. May work for some others but just not for me.