October 31, 2014 | 1038 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I picked one that matches my skin tone. Seems to have full coverage (for me anyway) And I love the packaging. It's a great size for travel, or just to have in your makeup bag. A little goes along way also.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AnnaAshton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so so .... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JordynLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first bb cream I've ever tried and the best one out of all the other drugstore bb creams I've bought. I have oily skin so I did find that it basically disappeared within a few hours but it's perfect if you only have like one or two places to go really quick but you don't want a full face of make up. It evened out my skin tone, had some coverage while still looking natural. I always set anything on my face with a powder and I found it made it last a little bit longer. All in all, I really love this product for a quick and easy fresh face for running errands and what not.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

I think this would be perfect for somebody in maybe middle school just starting out with makeup! It has a light coverage but i find if you coat it a second time, you can get a better coverage! Set it with a powder and your good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by directioner123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is overall ok. the coverage is light and gives you kind of airbrush look which i like, however the colors are either too light which makes it look noticeable or too dark which i dont like since i already have dark skin tone. (not trying to be racist)

PROs:
lightweight
fair coverage

CONs:
expensive
doesnt match skin tone
doesnt smooth skin

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream has light coverage and a dewy finish. Feels lightweight which I like. I notice after setting it with powder in about 4 hours my T-zone gets shiny. I always need to bring a touch up powder with me when wearing this or my T-zone will be shiny. This is probably better if you have dry skin. Not my favorite BB cream. When I run out of this I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff. I love it! It has a light coverage which doesn't bother me at all. I literally cannot feel anything on my face when I wear this. It has SPF 30 I think which is great!! I will continue purchasing this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by mvp0602

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does not provide a heavy coverage... which is good for me because I have very little redness, small amount of acne, and no acne scars. If your looking for something to cover a lot than this is not going to cut it for you. It is very sheer but it is perfect for a sheer coverage. It moisturizes, and has spf 30 which is great for Summer. Although, you really might need to set it with a powder so you won't look as shiny. This can make you shiny but not oily which is great. I recommend this product for people who need a small coverage, want a moisturizer and sunscreen (no fragrance/odor). It evens out skin tone which is great... but if you have super oily skin then you might not love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

I have changed my mind a million times about how I like this product, but after trying several foundations and bb creams, this has to be my favorite, and mostly because of how beautifully it blends into my skin! It's sheer enough to where the color doesn't have to be exactly spot on to look good, which is awesome! It does leave me shiny throughout the day, but if I set it with powder, I'm usually fine. I don't usually have too many blemishes I need to cover, so this bb cream is perfect for my skin type. I have and will continue to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Morgancupcake99

I really like this stuff!!! It doesn't break me out and it covers some of the redness in my face. It leaves my face nice and soft. They should have more colors though.