April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2002 2:47:00 AM More reviews by pinaychic

this product is the best liquid liner i've ever used, meaning i tried lots of different products and this one stands out. easy to apply and last all day. highly recomended for people who wear liquid liner all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 3:00:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good liquid liner. It's very easy to apply. Gives you a nice, intense line. Because of the applicator you never have to wash a brush. This is definitely a product that you should try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2002 10:11:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is an awesome eyeliner. It is awesome like Nars for wearability. The only thing tha makes it a little better than Nars is that it is soooo easy to apply. Nars bullitt is my favoite because the color is the best but Lancome artliner is my other favorite for easy of application and wearability!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2002 4:27:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I thought this was just an "okay" eyeliner. I've tried various colors, and they all left a "blank space" in the middle of the line that I would have to go over and fill in. I've had lots and lots of experience with liquid liners and other pen-type liners, and didn't encounter this problem with others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2001 9:36:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. I am not good at applying eyeliner at all, but this makes it fairly easy. It really stays on too, once it dries, but be careful until it dries or it is all over the place. Be sure and shake it to mix before you apply it. Pretty pricey, I think it was about 25.00 but it works for me and it lasts a fairly long tome too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2001 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Tara

I bought this in iced plum and it is gorgeous!!! It is so natural and makes my brown eyes pop! I would love to get more of these but they are sooo expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2001 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The artliner is a good liquid liner. I am not a fan of liquid liners, but this one won me over. the reason that I am not giving it a 5 is because I find the brush to be awkward.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2001 8:17:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am truly amazed how long this product stayed on. I have in Eau and Air and will be buying more!! Great colors!! LONG staying power!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2001 11:30:00 AM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the easiest liquid eyeliner that I have ever tried. When applying, it goes on evenly and very precise. I tried other brands, and they are too drippy and wet, so the application isn't precise or easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2001 11:58:00 PM More reviews by GlamGloss

Great eyeliner, easy to apply, lasts forever.