July 24, 2014 | 2086 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have 3 of these now and will continue to add to my collection. :) I have brown, noir (black), and blueberry. I am currently loving brown as it isn't as dramatic as the black, yet gives me clean defined lines. The artliners are goof proof...even if you've never used liquid liner, you can use these. They are $25 each, however they are WELL worth it. Last throughout the day without ending up all over the place.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 5:10:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in smoke (dark charcoal grey). Great product and relatively goof proof for liquid liner novices like myself. Quite expensive though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2002 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bebegir162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! It's definitely one of the best eyeliners I've ever tried. It's extremely easy to apply, lasts forever, but is easily removed with eye makeup remover. I don't know why I waited so long to try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2002 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, kind of. Lovely colors, wear like iron, except the shimmer ones don't wear as long. If you don't have oily lids, no worries. Beautiful shimmery greys, blacks, plums, black, brown, eggplant. Very controllable line, you must let dry completely, will stay all day. If you have very oily lids, stay with the non-shimmer ones. Great! But pricey. Let me direct you to my L'oreal liner review, which has a bit more about the Lancome as well for comparison...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2002 2:47:00 AM More reviews by pinaychic

this product is the best liquid liner i've ever used, meaning i tried lots of different products and this one stands out. easy to apply and last all day. highly recomended for people who wear liquid liner all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 3:00:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good liquid liner. It's very easy to apply. Gives you a nice, intense line. Because of the applicator you never have to wash a brush. This is definitely a product that you should try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2002 10:11:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is an awesome eyeliner. It is awesome like Nars for wearability. The only thing tha makes it a little better than Nars is that it is soooo easy to apply. Nars bullitt is my favoite because the color is the best but Lancome artliner is my other favorite for easy of application and wearability!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2002 4:27:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I thought this was just an "okay" eyeliner. I've tried various colors, and they all left a "blank space" in the middle of the line that I would have to go over and fill in. I've had lots and lots of experience with liquid liners and other pen-type liners, and didn't encounter this problem with others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2001 9:36:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. I am not good at applying eyeliner at all, but this makes it fairly easy. It really stays on too, once it dries, but be careful until it dries or it is all over the place. Be sure and shake it to mix before you apply it. Pretty pricey, I think it was about 25.00 but it works for me and it lasts a fairly long tome too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2001 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Tara

I bought this in iced plum and it is gorgeous!!! It is so natural and makes my brown eyes pop! I would love to get more of these but they are sooo expensive.