Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 6/19/2003 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know that I'm in the minority, but I was VERY disappointed in this product. I use liquid eye liners regularly, but just couldn't get the applicator to work for me. I find the brush in MAC & UD liners much better for applying a precise line, and they're also both much less expensive!

on 6/9/2003 4:28:00 PM

The best liquid liner i've found. These are great because the narrow foam tip allows you to control the amount of color you draw on your lids. It's great but pricey. Better to get it on ebay.

I wasn't very impressed with what I got for $26. Not a bad liquid liner, but nothing spectacular at all. It tends to rub off if you accidentally touch your eye. I like my $2 Jordana eyeliner much better. Save your money, ladies...

on 6/4/2003 12:51:00 PM

this is one of the best eyeliners i have used,next to MAC. but it does tend to crack after its been on for a couple hours, although it doesnt smear.

on 5/29/2003 1:07:00 PM

One very impressive liquid eyeliner! This is PERFECT if you find applying liquid difficult like I do. This applicator makes it sooo easy! I have this in a very deep purple which looks close to black. It looks great on and does not smudge, lasting all night. Fantastic product by Lancome although I think it was quite expensive. I remember paying something like 17 pounds for this.

on 5/19/2003 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I would say I love this eyeliner, but everytime I wear it, my eyes get itchy and I get these little bubble-like irritations on the inner rims of my upper and lower eyelids. It's very strange, since I only wear the liner above my upper lashes and not on the rims at all! Anyway, I have this in Fumee, which is a grayish smoky blue, about two shades darker than my eye color. The wear is decent, I just had to make sure not to touch it once it was applied since it rubs off fairly easily and never completely dries, leaving a sticky & slightly shiny texture. I loved the control I had during application, I just wish it hadn't irritated my eyes.

on 4/17/2003 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I am very impressed with this eyeliner. It applies easily for a liquid and lasts all day, which is near impossible on my oily lids. It is however quite expensive but the price is worth it considering I don't experience the smearing that occurs with other liners.

on 4/4/2003 1:20:00 PM

This is both the best and easiest eyeliner I've ever used. The perfect (and highly controllable) line it gives you is worth the money. I can do a very fine line with this or a cat eye, and can go very dark with it, or muted and lighter. One thing I've noticed with these is occasionally they seem to be drying out - then I just knock it a few times against my wall and that loosens it up and makes it wet and fresh again. I often wear a smudgier kohl pencil over this but it looks good on its own too. I agree with others - let it dry.
The color selection is decent, but my favorite for my green eyes is the brown.

on 3/31/2003 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

$32cdn for the perfect eyeliner: if you can use a pen, you can use this e/l without much trouble.
i have black, brown, olive and icecarob(shimmery, but not too shimmery, light brown: gorgeous with blue eyes)
Fave is olive for a subtle daytime look.
The staying power is great.
I repurchases these over and over again.

on 3/23/2003 10:33:00 PM

Finally! the perfect dramatic eyeliner. the foam tip makes it so easy to use- it's a cinch!

Top Rated Lancome Products