September 16, 2014 | 1825 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2002 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Probably the best liquid eyeliner pen on the market. Very easy to use, and the spongy felt tip is easy to control and gives a beautiful fine line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved the look of liquid e/l but couldn't apply it..no matter how long I praticed it always looked horrible..Artliners make it so easy..It's really difficult to make a mistake(IMO)Love all the great colors..Raisin is my favorite,Ice black,Ice carob and plum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 3:21:00 AM More reviews by ChristieW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flexible tip makes this product easy to use and painless -- no poking your eye like some other brands that have penlike eyeliners. A little goes a long way and it lasts without smudging that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2003 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Deeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lancome does it again, I got a new color today and cannot wiat to use it. It's been at least a year since I had any eye smudgies all thanks to Artliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2003 2:40:00 AM More reviews by missjujube

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice flexible tip allows even me, Miss Klutzoid, to control where the eyeliner goes without blinding myself. I thought the price was kind of steep, however, considering L'Oreal's Super Liner is about 1/3 of the price of Artliner. Artliner does have better color offerings, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by jewelrylover46

Overall, these are the best higher-end/department store liquid eyeliners. The packaging (marker-like) is easy to use and the colors are pretty, especially during the special limited edition collections. I have a couple of the shimmery colors (Rainbow and Cranberry), and they do fade a bit at the end of the day, but by then I don't care. :-) If you are looking for some unique colors, go with Lancome. If you are looking for the standard black or brown, stick with L'Oreal Line Intensifique - same style of packaging and same product, only $16 cheaper! (FYI: The MUFE liquid eyeliners have a lot more product for a few less dollars, but the Artliners are better for the packaging.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have 3 of these now and will continue to add to my collection. :) I have brown, noir (black), and blueberry. I am currently loving brown as it isn't as dramatic as the black, yet gives me clean defined lines. The artliners are goof proof...even if you've never used liquid liner, you can use these. They are $25 each, however they are WELL worth it. Last throughout the day without ending up all over the place.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 5:10:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in smoke (dark charcoal grey). Great product and relatively goof proof for liquid liner novices like myself. Quite expensive though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2002 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bebegir162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! It's definitely one of the best eyeliners I've ever tried. It's extremely easy to apply, lasts forever, but is easily removed with eye makeup remover. I don't know why I waited so long to try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2002 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, kind of. Lovely colors, wear like iron, except the shimmer ones don't wear as long. If you don't have oily lids, no worries. Beautiful shimmery greys, blacks, plums, black, brown, eggplant. Very controllable line, you must let dry completely, will stay all day. If you have very oily lids, stay with the non-shimmer ones. Great! But pricey. Let me direct you to my L'oreal liner review, which has a bit more about the Lancome as well for comparison...