September 23, 2014 | 1827 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like the efficacy of this product is somehow related to its substandard formula...I know, I overanalyze, but still. The brush isn't that great, so it deposits a large amount of the actual "stuff," which is thick and waxy. The overall effect is a quick and easy (if slightly messy & gunky) big-lashed look. It's not a flexible formula, so your lashes sort of stay that way. For two bucks.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by bonita0523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara after reading all the reviews on mua and since I am a mascara junkie I said why not for only 2.99 I found it at my local walgreens and let me tell you I was surprised of the good quality of this product. I recently just bought Benefit mascara they are real hoping that I would love it but instead I hate it and when I tried this drugstore mascara I was surprised of the quality of this mascara for only $2.99 by the end of the day my eyelashes still looked amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cheryllan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally found a mascara to make my short, stumpy, straight lashes look fuller and longer and it holds the curl, too. It doesn't flake or smudge on me either. At $2.99 this is a steal! I've been looking for a good mascara for years and this definitely fits the bill. I am now going to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ScarlettOHara5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this today after reviews on MakeupAlley. I am a mascara junkie and have tried every high end and low end macara. My current favorite is Max Factor 2000 Calorie. It is harder and harder to find and the new formula is not the same as the old. This Jordana mascara is top notch. It volumizes, lengthens and curls. The curl stay put all day long. It does not smear, smudge or flake. It is the best mascara I have ever tried above Lancome and Dior and Estee Lauder. A miracle in a tube for only 2.99. The black pigment color is dark and top notch. Go get a tube. For this price, you can't lose. This is my HG of mascara now - so long Max Factor. Never thought I would find anything better then Max. Thank you so much Jordana, hope you always make this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by julia1nwonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have ever tried and only $2.99 at my Walgreens! I will never waste my money on expensive mascara again. It gives great definition, length and volume. I think everybody should try this mascara once.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I was really dissapointed with this. After seeing stellar reviews for it here and a 2.99 pricetag I had to try it. This does nothing for length and turned my lashes into a clumpy mess. I have naturally long lashes which tend to clump with most volumizing mascaras so maybe that's why this didn't work for me. Another con to this is my lashes feel so stiff and heavy. I prefer a more defined look without being spidery looking. Only pro to this is it is cheap so it might be worth a try but for me personally this was one of the worst I've ever used.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by midwestmakeup14

I originally bought this mascara to try out the brush. I have only ever used rubber brush mascaras and they just never did anything for my lashes. This mascara was cheap and had a traditional brush, so I gave it a go..and wow. I REPURCHASED this mascara. I cannot tell you the last time I repurchased a mascara, maybe never. I am always on the hunt for something better, but I will forever keep this is my arsenal. It gives me considerable length, plenty of volume, and is the perfect balance of formula, not too wet or dry. And at half the price of a normal mascara? YES PLEASE.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didnít seem to have any luck with this mascara. It made my lashes very pokey and it wasnít flattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Picked this up at Walgreens for $3. Definitely a pleasant surprise! For the price, it's great.

Pros:
-cheap
-works well when paired with a mascara that separates lashes (I use Falsies Flared)
-doesn't irritate sensitive eyes/contacts
-creates dramatic lashes (especially when paired with another mascara)

Cons:
-hard to wash off completely (it's easier if you use a different mascara underneath it)
-gets a bit clumpy after 2/3 coats

Overall, I think this mascara is GREAT when paired with another base mascara. It makes lashes unbelievably long and volumized. However, when used alone, it is a bit of a hassle. Either way it's worth a try for the price! Will definitely continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most wonderful mascara in the world!!! And it's $3?!?! I can't describe the lashes I get with this....I will have to post a pic. People constantly ask if I'm wearing falsies and then act shocked/insulted when I deny that I'm wearing fakes....almost like they want to say "yeah, riiiight, those are NOT your real lashes". This stuff is so great I want to go back and delete any decent reviews of other mascaras!! This gives you HUGE, dramatic, super long lashes!! If you are wanting a natural look don't even try this!! I will say that I wish the brush came out with less product on the wand (no biggie, I just wipe it off) but for a mere $3 who can complain about that?