December 19, 2014 | 1509 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by RoxysVegas

Love, Love, Love! FINALLY I found my HG mascara!!! (Special thanks to everyone on here that wrote such positive reviews for this item) Length + Volume for $2.99?!? Who would have thought? After purchasing almost every mascara on the market that NEVER lived up to it's promise, I can honestly say that this one does it all! If I would have known of this sooner, I could have saved myself time and a whole lot of money! This mascara gives my straight, almost invisible lashes awesome volume and length, AND most importantly HOLDS A CURL! Fingers crossed they never stop making it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Applies like a dream, looks amazing on. Makes my lashes thicker and longer than any of my other mascaras. If you're looking for a super-dramatic look, I highly recommend you give this a go. Although I couldn't find it in any of the local drugstores, including my Walgreen's. (I've noticed a lot of reviewers mention buying theirs at Walgreen's). I gave up looking and ordered it online, so with shipping it cost me $6 total- still a bargain for mascara! Is it as amazing as everyone says? Yes and no. The effect is impressive (beautifully thick and long lashes) BUT by the end of an 8-hr day, I had smudgy raccoon eyes. Very disappointing, I can only give it three lippies because of all the dabbing and touch-ups this requires. But then again, for the price I'd definitely buy it again. It's just a case of getting what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am pleasantly surprised! Since it's so inexpensive and had great reviews, why not try it? I figured if I got a bad tube, it wouldn't be a big deal. Anyway, my lashes look great and I'll definitely be repurchasing. Some reviewers mentioned a dry formula, but mine seemed to be a wetter formula (I'd compare that part of it to Lash Stiletto, although I don't care for that mascara overall as much). Simple tube and brush. I was able to add lots of length and volume with 2 coats and my lashes really stand out. I also really like Prestige My Blackest Lashes and this one is somewhat similar for me, but it gives a little more drama. The only negatives are that I have to be careful to not get too much product and wipe off any excess or I'll get clumps and have to comb them out (no biggie, this is the case with most mascaras that don't have a spiky brush) and sometimes I get a tiny, tiny bit of smudging. The smudging will be the tiniest dots up near my eyebrow if it's a hot day and I'm outside sweating. No flaking at all on me. Overall, definitely love this mascara and the price is amazing. I was not expecting to be able to get super full lashes with it, but sure enough, I did :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

If you want long and THICK lashes in short order, this is your ticket. Clumps may be avoided by wiping down the brush. It goe son easily and does not flake or smear. For reference: I love YSL Faux Cils, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes, and L'Oreal Voluminous.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

This stuff is fine, but being based in the UK I had to order it from the US, and now it's got here, it definitely doesn't live up to the hype at all. I wish I hadn't bothered. Not comparable to a HE mascara, or even to my drugstore favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by ejwrox

I love this mascara! So much better than even the most expensive brands. I'm so picky about my mascara, and I've been on the hunt for the perfect one for years. After hearing about all the great reviews, I decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did! I definitely recommend this mascara, it does clump a tiny bit so just roll the wand lightly across a tissue before applying.

Try it, you won't be disappointed!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by poneegryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, now I am a believer! This has been hyped on the boards for a while now, but I'm a picky, picky person with mascaras. I like LOUD lashes. I want killer special effects. This won't ever be my going-out MS, but for everyday? h-ell-yah. Two coats, no base, and good to go. Excellent brush (not too big or small). Formula is damp enough but not slimey wet-- it dried quick, dark, and without clumps. With a base, more coats and intense application, I think the payoff could be really good. Sucha great little find! I plan to use it for either my purse or glovebox or gym bag. 12/4/12: edited to reduce to 2 lippies. the formula really burns when it gets in your eyes and dries too fast. its heavy and clumpy like tar. starts flaking and horribly crumbling by end of day. pulls out my eyelashes and makes my lids itch. bad.bad... but cheap...but still bad.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

I was really excited to try this highly rated cheap mascara, so when I finally found it, I bought 2 tubes. And then, I tried it and really didn't like it, just my luck. I like voluminous, long lashes much more than a natural look, but this was just way to clumpy for me. And, it didn't comb through well, so that was out of the question to fix the mess. I'm glad it works for other people, but it's one of those "too good to be true" products for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, I'm very pleased with this. I spotted it at my local Wag's but didn't buy it until I checked the reviews here. This gave me very dramatic, very black lashes that didn't melt or flake in this awful summer heat. I felt like I was wearing fake lashes. The brush could be improved: it deposited a little too much product and I had to work out a couple of tiny globs. Nothing a regular mascara doesn't do. It only comes in black, and I paid $3.49 not $2.99, but that's still a great price. Excellent product. I'll probably stock up since it seems to be such a hard-to-find prize.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Ruff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Best!
I was hooked on Chanel, but really $30+ vs $2.99. No contest!
And for a girl like me who can't tell if the 'Dress' fits without Mascara... this is it!