November 26, 2014 | 1711 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Fargogirl

Since this product has recieved conflicting reviews, it may be a matter of how it works based on each individuals skin tone. So for someone with oily/combination and sensitive skin this product does not seem as gentle as it claims, and it hasn't taken care of my acne problem at all. At best it get's rid of dirt and your skin feels clean and comfortable, unless you use this prod as much as reccomended, then you will get negative results, ie..drys out face, aggravates acne. So definetely wasn't pleased, but it may work depending on what you want out of it, and how your skin works with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by CityGirl35

This is a super-gentle formula that never dries my skin out and does a relatively good job of taking off my makeup. I can use it as an eye m/u remover too--it's that gentle. Doesn't really clear up my skin, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by hummingfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser for a few months, and like it a lot. It feels good on the face and has a pleasant, but not overwhelming, smell. It also does a decent job of removing makeup. Overall, a good and very reasonably priced product. On its own, it doesn't do much to clear up the skin though, but works well in combination with other BHA products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 12:37:00 AM More reviews by melnmike

I am very impressed with this product. I have been using it for several months and do not get as many break outs...(I am 26)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 11:42:00 PM More reviews by StephieJ

Dried my skin, did nothing for acne, and did not clean well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by dollicious74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser is excellent! The foam is GREAT, very gentle and leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh. It would be great for people with all skin types, especially sensitive. It's one of the most expensive drugstore cleansers, but it's still reasonable, and it's worth the extra dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by redov

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cleanser was great the first day I used it..Washed clean and felt refreshed. However, I continued to use this for a couple more days and I noticed I got red bumps all over my face and my face was burning...So I switched back to Alpha Hydrox facial cleaner(foaming) and my skin felt much better. Also, I was using processed cotton balls on my face to erase makeup first..now I switched to natural cotton..which is much softer..so I'm still thinking about using this cleanser again later...But for now I'll stick to the alpha hydrox.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tourmaline2777

I like the way this cleanser felt and I like the packing but I broke out after about one week of use. I threw away the nearly full bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by psyche16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a good cleanser for a while... but I discover that dries my skin too much and probably was causing more breakouts... that helping with them. Probably, it will suit better an oily skin , I have acne prone combination skin with an oily T-zone. The cleanser is nice and foams very good so if those are qualities you desire in a cleanser and you have oily skin maybe this will be good for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2003 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lilcutezie

Well at first I luved this product because it made my face feeling fresh and clean! which it does do and didnt seem to irritate my face. what i didnt like tho was that it didnt help wit any of my minor acne at all. I mean even if i jus hav one or two blemishes they wont seem to go away wit aveeno :p (as opposed to clean and clear yayy haha) but yea this wash also left my face kinda shiny which is good so it seems to have life but my nose is already oily n shiny enough! so it didnt help wit that at all.