September 16, 2014 | 1630 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 12:37:00 AM More reviews by melnmike

I am very impressed with this product. I have been using it for several months and do not get as many break outs...(I am 26)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 11:42:00 PM More reviews by StephieJ

Dried my skin, did nothing for acne, and did not clean well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by dollicious74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser is excellent! The foam is GREAT, very gentle and leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh. It would be great for people with all skin types, especially sensitive. It's one of the most expensive drugstore cleansers, but it's still reasonable, and it's worth the extra dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by redov

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cleanser was great the first day I used it..Washed clean and felt refreshed. However, I continued to use this for a couple more days and I noticed I got red bumps all over my face and my face was burning...So I switched back to Alpha Hydrox facial cleaner(foaming) and my skin felt much better. Also, I was using processed cotton balls on my face to erase makeup first..now I switched to natural cotton..which is much softer..so I'm still thinking about using this cleanser again later...But for now I'll stick to the alpha hydrox.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tourmaline2777

I like the way this cleanser felt and I like the packing but I broke out after about one week of use. I threw away the nearly full bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by psyche16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a good cleanser for a while... but I discover that dries my skin too much and probably was causing more breakouts... that helping with them. Probably, it will suit better an oily skin , I have acne prone combination skin with an oily T-zone. The cleanser is nice and foams very good so if those are qualities you desire in a cleanser and you have oily skin maybe this will be good for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2003 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lilcutezie

Well at first I luved this product because it made my face feeling fresh and clean! which it does do and didnt seem to irritate my face. what i didnt like tho was that it didnt help wit any of my minor acne at all. I mean even if i jus hav one or two blemishes they wont seem to go away wit aveeno :p (as opposed to clean and clear yayy haha) but yea this wash also left my face kinda shiny which is good so it seems to have life but my nose is already oily n shiny enough! so it didnt help wit that at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by roxygurl05

I really liked this cleanser until I noticed it was making my cheeks & forhead flake, I mean really FLAKE. But it did clean pretty good and the scent is enjoyable. Not sure if it helped with my breakouts though. It meet the garbage can when I found nothing would stop the flaking, not even srubs.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sailormune

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, I've tried clinique 3-step and demalogica anti-bac face wash, Aveeno has worked better than all of them. I wish i had a phot ot show you guys how bad my skin was a month ago, making presentations at work was a nightmare. I use the entire system at night and only the cleanser and moisterizer in the AM. Once a week I use queen helene's mint mask. My skin has never looked better. Smells great. The scent everyone is talking about is soy bean, and if you use too much two squirts on a moist cotton pad should be enough, the scent isn't way out there

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by julstech

Cheap, non-stinky, no greasy film and my skin feels clean. For those who must have a soapy foam first to feel clean, you'll get that too. Unfortunately, after 1 month of faithful use, I haven't seen any improvement in my # of blemishes and my face dried out a lot...made my favorite foundation not wear very well at all.