Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

3.4

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin 1 Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.

on 11/24/2003 6:56:00 PM

This stuff may be slightly to drying for winter use, which is a total bummer since my skin has been loving it. I use it along with the this line's lotion. Although, I also use the Body Shops's Tea Tree moisture gel a couple times a week for its antibacterial effect. This pump sticks and that is why it doesn't get all 5 lippies.

on 11/22/2003 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser has worked really well on my skin. It hasn't caused that dry, tight feeling and I haven't any breakouts since using this. Iv'e repurchased this twice and will probably will continue to do so.

on 11/18/2003 10:55:00 PM

I started breaking out when it came time for my period and it would get so bad that I couldn't even cover it up with make-up. Ever since I started using this new product, my face has never looked better. It is so clear and smooth and it just feels clean. I have never found a facial cleanser that works this great for the occasional breakouts that we girls get from time to time.

on 11/13/2003 12:13:00 AM

Since this product has recieved conflicting reviews, it may be a matter of how it works based on each individuals skin tone. So for someone with oily/combination and sensitive skin this product does not seem as gentle as it claims, and it hasn't taken care of my acne problem at all. At best it get's rid of dirt and your skin feels clean and comfortable, unless you use this prod as much as reccomended, then you will get negative results, ie..drys out face, aggravates acne. So definetely wasn't pleased, but it may work depending on what you want out of it, and how your skin works with it.

on 11/1/2003 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a super-gentle formula that never dries my skin out and does a relatively good job of taking off my makeup. I can use it as an eye m/u remover too--it's that gentle. Doesn't really clear up my skin, though.

on 10/27/2003 2:46:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser for a few months, and like it a lot. It feels good on the face and has a pleasant, but not overwhelming, smell. It also does a decent job of removing makeup. Overall, a good and very reasonably priced product. On its own, it doesn't do much to clear up the skin though, but works well in combination with other BHA products.

on 10/7/2003 12:37:00 AM

I am very impressed with this product. I have been using it for several months and do not get as many break outs...(I am 26)

on 9/6/2003 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Dried my skin, did nothing for acne, and did not clean well.

on 9/4/2003 11:51:00 PM

This cleanser is excellent! The foam is GREAT, very gentle and leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh. It would be great for people with all skin types, especially sensitive. It's one of the most expensive drugstore cleansers, but it's still reasonable, and it's worth the extra dollars.

on 8/23/2003 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser was great the first day I used it..Washed clean and felt refreshed. However, I continued to use this for a couple more days and I noticed I got red bumps all over my face and my face was burning...So I switched back to Alpha Hydrox facial cleaner(foaming) and my skin felt much better. Also, I was using processed cotton balls on my face to erase makeup first..now I switched to natural cotton..which is much softer..so I'm still thinking about using this cleanser again later...But for now I'll stick to the alpha hydrox.