August 28, 2014 | 1666 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by swtlilkokoro

i bought this just a couple days ago at rite aid for 30% off. i haven't used it long enough for a proper review, but just wanted to let everyone know so they can still get a good deal for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kaltblutig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I travelled from Canada to get my hands on this baby!
So far, I really like that it has two speeds; i find that on my sensitive cheek skin, the slower speed is alright and I use the fastest speed on my T-Zone.
Aww, this brush is just so much fun, my bf wants to use it too.
I can,t tell if my skin has changed but my moisturizer sinks in so much more faster. Awww, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by paig392

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been searching YEARS for products to clear up my nasty cystic acne. I had one particularly huge lump on my jawline that wouldnt budge for months. I bought this brush and it was flattened within days. My skin is now, two weeks later, clear and I'm focused on clearing up scarring. It makes products work 100000x better!!

This + Alpha Hydrox 10% enhanced lotion= clear skin and a very ecstatic me...$40 dollars very, very well spent

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by herama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hm, well, I bought this shortly after I saw it advertised and read the few reviews that were on MUA at the time. Got the Walgreen's $30 deal with full size bonus cleanser. I used this for a couple weeks. Maybe less. The Olay cleanser was too harsh for my sensitive/cystic acne-prone/melasma skin. In fact, the melasma seemed to worsen after about a week of using the cleanser and brush. I then tried using the brush with Dr. Woods Shea butter/ black soap. Result: WAY too drying. Probably the soap.
Anyway, my experience is that using this for a minute or so twice per days did no better at cleansing or exfoliating than the microfiber cleansing cloths I bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond that were meant for household dusting and cleaning.
Seriously doesn't exfoliate any better and takes more time. It feels good, but time wasted and no better results than my cloths = not worth it.
4/16/11 - UPDATE! After reading all the glowing reviews on here, I decided to give it another shot. I DO like it. I use with Black Soap (but not Dr. Brown's liquid version b/c that was too harsh/drying), and I only use it once a day (at night) unless I have a cyst forming or something that needs to be cleared (ahem, like a popped zit). In those cases, I spot treat with the included Olay exfoliating cleanser it came with. That stuff is too harsh for regular use on my skin. The brush does seem to help make products penetrate the skin more effectively. The one thing is that it does not feel harsh when using- it feels quite nice and soft- but it will leave my skin raw and red if I use too long. I've had to learn this lesson a few times...:P
Now I would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by wallochj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could recommend one product, it would be this. I get all of my makeup off and I don't have to use a toner! I really like to wash with the Olay exfoliating cleanser FIRST then I use the cleanser and brush. It's clean and smooth like after I get a facial. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this for 3 weeks and I think my skin feels smoother. I have fairly good skin, but I hear this makes your moisturizer get into your skin better. I would love to stop the wrinkles from getting worse. We'll see. I don't think you need to use the $20 cleanser it came with. I have been using the olay dry skin cleanser since I ran out of the trial size one that comes with this. Now I have been using it around 3 months and my skin really looks better. I use it every single day. You have to commit yourself to do it and it will definately improve your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I ordered one of these online the other day and found out it was going to be on backorder for a couple of weeks. No good. I found it at Target tonight and just used it for the first time. First I removed all my makeup with my normal foaming cleanser before using the cleansing tool, then I used a few drops of Dr. Bronner's Magic 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender Pure-Castile Soap (diluted) with the cleansing tool. I am in love! My skin has never felt so clean and soft. I am keeping the second one on backorder so my daughter can have one of her own. Amazing! Edit after two weeks: I have tried the exfoliating cleanser that came with this product. It is okay. I would recommend using your normal cleanser most of the time and use the exfoliating cleanser when you feel your skin needs an extra boost. I wash once first and rinse before using the tool so that I am not moving soiled makeup all over my face as I cleanse. I am still loving this tool and, unfortunately, still waiting for the one I ordered on line to arrive. Not sure what is going on with Target but this was on first online order with them and I am not impressed. The Up and Up brand moisturizer I ordered was on backorder and now they have cancelled it. Strange as it is their brand of moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sugary_sweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This little gem is the best thing that's ever happened to my face. Period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 5:24:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this product deserves all the awesome reviews it's been getting. i purchased this about a week ago after browsing reviews & i am beyond happy with it. i marked it as being a tad expensive, but when compared to the clarisonic, this is a steal! the brush head isn't too firm but isn't too soft...it's just right for daily exfoliating (which i do everyday) i like that it has two speeds as well, so you can really deep clean/buff certain areas. i don't use the cleanser provided, though, because i prefer a different one (yes to tomatoes facial gel) my skin has been looking awesome! it's balanced, toned, CLEAN & my dry skin is gently going away. this also helped clear up a couple blemishes i was getting that would have normally taken a week to get rid of. this is an absolute "must try" product! you can also catch this on sale at walgreens, where you purchase the brush & get a full sized olay cleanser for free. sweet!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by foreverpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After seeing and hearing all the hype regarding this product I had to give it a shot. I own a clarisonic mia and it works pretty well...or at least I thought it did until I used this bad boy! My face has never felt so clean!! I've had much fewer breakouts, my skin is smoother and is less oily. This is definitely an HG beauty tool for me!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No