September 18, 2014 | 1032 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by KateFantasizes

Wow, This concealer is great, it covers up my dark under eyes perfectly without creasing. A little goes a long way! Here in Canada, its only $6! I find that it's best to apply just a bit to a large concealer brush, dab it all over your under eyes, and then rub it in. It works great on covering up redness, blackheads and pimples as well. I'll definitely be repurchasing this product

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by kateeexoxo84

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a heavy duty concealer, however it can also look very cakey. I also don't like how Hard Candy only has a few shades available. I have Medium and it doesn't match my skin tone very well, and even if i try to blend it in and make it work it is still very noticable. It always looks cakey no matter what I do. I do like the little concealer pencil it comes with because it goes on really smooth and would be great to throw in my bag to touch up with through out the day, however it does not match my skin tone. Also you only need such a small amount of this and the tube dispenses so much i feel like im always wasting it. If they come out with more shades and different packaging I might try this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by TumbleGirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great full coverage concealer! I have tried every drugstore concealer out there and some high end ones, but none compare to this! I got mine a few days ago at walmart for about $6, which is fine, because I usually spend more! I have used it a few times now and I already love it! I also love how it's a squeeze tube, that makes it more sanitary! I just squirt a tiny dab onto my hand then blend it in using my concealer brush! It is awesome and now my face looks flawless! It does a great job of covering blemishes and pimples :) great product!

UPDATE: NEVER USE THIS IF YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN. This product broke me out so badly after using it for about a week. Disgusting pizza face everywhere, soooo gross. I've never had a product do this to me before!! I've gone back to using my benefit boi-ing concealer, I'd rather pay the money to avoid this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by iamtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is even better than the expensive MAC concealer I used to use. I think it's my new favorite. It's thick and creamy, lasts a long time and doesn't break me out (I'm prone to breaking out from makeup ingredients). I love that it comes in a tube and will stay sanitary in there. It doesn't cover my black tattoo on its own, but the little pencil that comes in the package helps with that a lot. I think if I ever decide to pack on a few layers, I'd probably be able to cover it. I only did one layer as a test before I got bored and decided not to waste product >.>

I'm pale and the light shade is a great match for my skin, though I know it won't match everyone's (I'm quite white, but not one of those super-fair redheads).

And the PRICE! The only things I wear regularly are concealer and eye makeup, and because my skin is so sensitive, I'm willing to pay bigger bucks for better stuff. I can't believe this is so cheap and yet so good! Also, no animal testing. I'm in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by veronica8690

ok i bought this after seeing blogs saying that this stuff really covers for dark circles. i do not really have bad dark circles so i can not say if it would really benefit someone with bad circles but for the light circles i do have, it worked magic! i also use this stuff for work to cover my tattoo. it works great! the only problem with this is that is comes in only 3 shades. light, tan and medium. light is sooooo white and tan is pretty dark so being that the product only costs 6 bucks i bought both colors. good thing i did! i mix the light and tan together and it makes the perfect color for me. the pencil could be bigger but im really only going to be using it on my tattoo. as someone else said, a little goes a long way!! i tried using this 3 times before i really got it to look good. the other times it looked cakey and made horrible creases under my eyes. it stays pretty well for the whole day too! really try it! and for anyone thats looking for a dupe of kat von d tattoo concealer, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Kellykinz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Read this, my pale brethren!
This is going to sound corny... but I'll admit that this happens to be my "HG" concealer.
Now, let's get straight to the details. I'm ghostly white, and as in pale enough that I just buy the lightest color of every foundation, and if it doesn't work, I move on to another. Simple as that. In the case of the Glamoflauge concealer, most would assume that it's way too dark and opague for someone of my coloration. If I was to tap some of this liquid on a pimple, I would have an off-colored dot.
Enter the concealer brush!
With this, I gently blend away the concealer into my skin, leaving the pigment resting on the blemish while carefully hiding the edges in my skin. My main issues are acne scars and the rogue zit, and this can cover them all. The key is BLENDING! Don't fear the "dark" color!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by miaow94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

does a good job in concealing, it hides my acne very well but you honestly only have to use the LITTLEST amount of it, a little goes a long way for this concealer, or else it will look really cakey on your face. the packaging of this concealer comes in a squeezy tube so it's pretty sanitary. the concealer only comes in 3 shades tho, light, medium, and tan. so it's either you fit the shade or you don't. i have the one in tan because the medium had a weird greyish tint to it which looked odd once applied on my face. and then colour tan is actually not TOO tanned, ahaha if you get what i mean :) but overall, if you see this product in your local drugstore, give it a try!! you really have nothing much to lose after all it's only around 6-7 dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Omg!! Covers my dark under eye circles in 4 seconds. Wish they had more colors though!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Glamoflauge looks very good and you get a lot of product for your money. The packaging looks very high-end and reminds me a lot of the MUFE Full Coverage concealer tube.

However, the product itself is garbage! Overrated and over-hyped like Revlon Lip Butters as another review commented. This is NOT full coverage like everyone claims! It never sets (even with powder), is INCREDIBLY cakey no matter how much you use under your eyes ( I didn't even squeeze the tube at all, literally just DABBED it onto my finger and put it on my undereye), and doesn't conceal even minimal redness around my nose. The consistency is also an incredibly dry finish which is very unattractive. Completely useless product for me :( I know a lot of other people like it but this will be returned.

The pencil is the only reason that I gave the rating one star (I would've given zero if possible). The pencil is actually quite creamy and I would buy that if sold separately.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! It's super opaque and a little dot can easily conceal flaws. I do have to let it sit and dry before I try to set it with powder though. If I don't, it won't stay put at all. I can't really use it on my under eye circles because it has the tendency to settle into fine lines. The concealer is very blendable, and I have it in tan even though it doesn't exactly match my skin.

The colors look much darker in the tube than on your skin. More range of shades would be nice, but not a big deal. It can look cakey if you put too much on though.