April 19, 2014 | 1779 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Amazing product. The only concealer I've tried that completely covers my bright blue, red and black dice tattoos on my upper arm while still looking somewhat natural. I love my dice, but sometimes I wanna take a break from them. From a distance, Glamoflauge just looks like skin. Up close and personal it looks like makeup, but that's a given. If I trace around the outline of my tattoos with the little pencil it comes with first it helps anchor the concealer in place and cancel out the black more. The first layer is powdery and mostly transparent but after adding a couple more with a concealer brush, the tats are gone. The only problem is it stays wet and it'll transfer if anything rubs against it, so setting it with powder helps. Weird tip: if you're using this to conceal tattoos and you have any peach fuzz in the area, shave it off. It makes a difference in how the concealer looks on your skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, my face got a little red from sun exposure. The ONE day I forget sunscreen and I turn into rudolph. Anyways, I wanted something to tone down the sides of my nose, and I like to use concealer as eye shadow(in the summer I just can't be bothered with shadow). Anywho, I saw some reviews for this and off to walmart I went.

When they say a little goes a loooong way, they mean it. I find this very pigmented. A tiny squeeze is enough for ur whole face. No fake, jake! Its quite thick to me. I am a fan of lise watiers color wheel, and this is just different for me.

I found it dried rather quickly.and u will want a moisturized face as ur canvas. I had to actually add a bit of my moisturizer to the concealer, and I found that worked best. I also found a silicone primer eases the application as well. I am fair and didn't look a
t the package when I bought it and came home with medium. As fair as I am, the medium blended well and was not a color issue at all. I caution using this under the eye to conceal. It can look cakey, crepey, and I just find it too thick for that area.

I like this concealer. The stupid pencil that come with it is, ineffectual..and well, stupid. I found it takes some getting used to but the payoff is worth it for the cheap price. I would buy this again, but I'm sure this is going to last me until the apocalypse.

I would recommend this as a great alternative to high end concealers. Its really a steal for the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Such a wonderful concealer, and the price makes it even better. This is a full coverage concealer, and is also buildable. But like other reviewers said, it can be cakey, ONLY if you put too much on! So if it's cakey, it's your own fault. I always apply with my concealer brush so that helps as well. :) Definitely my favorite concealer, from drugstore to high end. The only con I have is the limited shades they come in. But overall, I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life? I've been looking and looking for a concealer that could do a decent job at hiding my undereye circles, which could be worse but seem to take quite a bit of pride and joy at the uncanny ability to shine through anything I put over them, and so far nothing has done the trick, and everything wears away. Enter Glamoflauge! This magic in a tube, at under 5 bucks [why is this possible?] has finally come forth, angels singing and heavenly light shining down, to answer my woes. It's creamy, you need a teeny tiny bit, and it does a wonderful job covering the crap out of your evil little yuckies. These run very light, so the medium shade was perfect for my olive-y MUFE HD 120 skintone. The worst thing I can say is that if you don't set, it will crease like a @$T#$@. But, once set, it stays forever, which is a wonderful first for me! It is very creamy, though, and due to the ingredients, if you don't set with a powder it will never dry or set on its own. Ever.

Seriously though. I'm kicking myself for all the long searches and money spent on other concealers. SO glad I listened to all the lovely MUA reviews!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JulieBrittany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! I personally have very dark under-eye circles and this covers them up just fine. Downside is it does crease under the eye if it is not set with a good powder. I got it in the shade light and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It does not oxidize on my oily skin either (always a big problem with other drug store concealers). It might be too think for some but I find it quite nice. I have acne on my forehead and chin and it hasn't broken me out since I've started using it. Packaging is great. Since it is a squeeze tube it is a lot more sanitary then a concealer with an applicator. I have no use for the concealer pencil it comes with but I will keep it. You never know when it will come in handy! The price is amazing for this product. Only 6$! I will be re-purchasing this the next time I go to the States since it is not available in Canada. Overall great product. Would recommend everyone to give it a try. Also does not test on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by diane894

Amazing concealer. It is so full coverage, it covers just about everything I would want to conceal. And a little goes a long way so this tube will last quite some time. I highly recommend this product if you want a full coverage concealer with only one coat of application.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AmatuerArtist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I can't believe I wasted ten dollars on this piece of shit. never put it on my face, and I never wanted to. I got it and when i came home, I was really excited to try it on, but as soon as the lid came off, the product was so watery, it LEAKED. And this yucky yellow oily liquid came out and dripped all over me! I let it hang over the trash can for the oil to drip out, but the consistency of it is thin and thick at the same time. It was so disgusting and I threw it out right away.
NEVER buying this product again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by kittensandbows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this concealer. I have tried a TON of concealers and this is probably the fullest coverage one I've ever come across. I am VERY fair skinned and I can get away with using the Light shade of Glamoflauge just because a little bit goes such a long way, and it blends very well. It is a bit too dark for me, but as I said, it blends well and after I set it with an appropriately colored powder, it looks awesome. I even use this under my eyes and on my eyelids as a primer (I mix a dab of Glamoflauge with a very light L'Oreal illuminating concealer to lighten the color) and it covers ALL of my dark circles and primes and evens out the skin on my eyelids. Other than that, I just dab it over my problem areas, like blemishes or a small busted capillary around my nose. This is one of the best concealers I've ever used for covering imperfections, and a tube lasts forever because so little product is needed. I have a tendency to lose the flimsy lids, which is pretty irritating as I have to keep it in a Ziplock so it doesn't squirt out all over everything in my makeup bag.

All and all, I think Hard Candy has an amazing product with Glamoflauge, but I can't give it 5 lipsticks due to the limited range of colors. This is an AWESOME concealer and would be Holy Grail status for many people (myself included) if Hard Candy would just offer a few more shades, some lighter, some darker. As it is this product is almost always sold out at my local Wal Mart (I buy two when I do see it in stock in my shade), I know if HC offered other shades they would fly off the shelves as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by lov3lyrix22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have read so many reviews on this product and i had to try it. I finally bought it and i fell in love with it. I needed a great inexpensive but quality concealer. It covers my acne scars and blemishes completely. I highly recommend it to ladies who need a little extra coverage. It doesn't feel heavy and little bit goes a long way. It will last you forever. i have tried it all from MAC, makeup forever, bobbi brown,smashbox, urban decay, dermablend, tarte, you name it. and this $6 concealer beat them all. Hard Candy's best product. DO NOT discontinue!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by carmenlarue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the BEST CONCEALER ever. It covers very well and a little goes a long way!! Recommend very highly:)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No