Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 5/30/2012 11:59:00 AM

I love that this foundation lives up to its word of 25 hours! I apply in the morning and will not have to touch my face until I get home in the late evening. The only problem is that this specific one does not have SPF so make sure your moisturizer has SPF!

This liquid foundation is thick but it goes on very smooth and the coverage is excellent. Don't over apply as it can cake up. I think the packaging looks a little 'cheap' for its actual quality. The foundation itself is quite superb.

on 5/28/2012 1:15:00 AM

I am on my third bottle of this foundation, and it's amazing. I have dry skin and struggled to find any foundation that would satisfy me. This is my absolute favorite. It lasts all day and gives me a nearly flawless finish, everything I could ask for in a foundation. The only drawback is the lightest shade is a bit too dark for me still, especially during winter, but I make it work because nothing I've tried is better.
I'm not one to write reviews about anything, but this product deserves a great rating, and if other girls struggle to find something that works for them and truly lasts, I'd say give it a try. It's inexpensive and has made my life much easier now that I don't stress about how my foundation is looking. I rarely ever even need touch ups!

on 5/27/2012 10:44:00 PM

I'm on a search for new foundation and I have tried a few drugstore and department store products without success. I've been using Bare Minerals Fairly Light for 3 years, but recently have been unhappy with the texture on my face, which I feel is chalky looking. Anyway, after a few other failures I picked this up in two colors at a Wal Mart in NC while visiting my parents: 102 (Warm Ivory) and 103 (True Ivory?). 102 is the better match for my skin color. I do really like the texture and appearance of the foundation, but I CANNOT get it to last on my nose, which frankly is not even that oily. On a very humid day, it can melt off my nose (leaving it shiny and makeup free) on the way to work!!! But even so, I am giving this is a pretty good rating, because I like the look of it on, and it hasn't broken me out at all. In fact, if anything, I would say my acne has improved while using this product -- weirdly enough. So, I'll keep using it until I find something better and try to figure out what I can do to make it stick. The price point ($6) cannot be beat.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product!, even my mum steals it off me. I have had this for 6 motnhs now and I still have some left :) IT goes a longgggggggggg way and covers redness very well.. The bad thing is the packaging. My one is spilling out of the tube and whenever i open it its like allover the cover which would be a waste. But overall its really good! :)

on 5/23/2012 10:36:00 PM

Really Rimmel? Really? This is no where NEAR 25 hours - I give it 6 at the most. By noon I'm pondering using Dawn dish soap to soak up the oil slick my face has turned into. Great for a Saturday if you are in a hurry - applies quick - looks good for a few hours - I use primer and powder! If you have dry skin this might be perfect for you.

on 5/22/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pros
cheap cheap cheap
great easy to use bottle
color matches my skin perfecty
great coverage
lasts all day to some extent

cons
sinks into pours
feels slick around nose and tzone after a few hours but doesnt look it and is easily fixed by applying a mattifying powder or a mineral powder

I think the sinking problem will be fixed after I find a good primer because every foundation does it :(

on 5/17/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Overall Rating 4; Price 2; Packaging Quality 5; Would you buy this product again? No

I bought this foundation because I wanted a long-lasting foundation that would be good for nights out & that had no spf for pictures and hopefully work well for daytime too. I had heard several youtube gurus rave about this, especially dazzledust25 and emilynoel. It was pretty cheap at around $7/8 at CVS so i decided to give it a try. Overally, I thought it was quite good: lasted for a very long time, matte finish, covered well, didn't get oily or breakout. I found that it was a bit tricky to apply in that it seems to work best when applied with fingers - because it has a bit of a waxy texture (in a good, full coverage way) it spreads much more easily if the body heat from your hand warms it up a bit first; while it can be applied with a brush or sponge it tends to look cakey if you aren't super careful. However that isn't a dealbreaker for me and in fact, it would have been nearly everything I was looking for except for one thing - the color; I am quite pale with cool pink & blue undertones, and even with the lightest shade, this foundation looked like orange dirt had been smeared on my face. If I remember correctly there are only a few shade and most are quite yellow-neutral toned so I think many people will find that the colors available won't match their skin. The horrible color match combined with the issue mentioned above with application are the reasons that I won't buy again & why i rated it an overall 4 - while each issue by itself isn't enough to take off a full lippie, together I think it warrants it. So close to being a great foundation, but not quite there.

on 5/14/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product made my face look flawless but It also made my face really oily than normal during the day. And I could also feel the product break down during the day. I would say this a medium to full coverage. It could look cakey if you apply too much. I applied this in the morning and during the day my face would feel really itchy and I would feel bumps. When I got home and looked in the mirror I was shocked! My face was covered in red patches with huge zits even after when I stopped using it, it was still itching for a few weeks and it left acne scars on my face. Will not be buying this again, but I could see how it would work on not acne prone skin though!

on 5/14/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is actually a pretty good foundation. I normally use Estée Lauder DW and I thought I would give this a try. I have dry skin and this feels great, no tightness and very blendable and buildable to the coverage I needed. The staying power was great lasted all day for work. I may repurchase since the price is right.

on 5/12/2012 8:54:00 PM

This is one of the best foundations I have ever tried. It lasts just as long if not longer than the Revlon Colorstay, but it feels so much lighter! With colorstay I can definitely feel that there is a layer of something on my skin, which generally doesn't bother me, but with this, I can't feel anything at all. It is a little runny, but it's not a huge problem. Also, the packaging is so much better than Revlons because its a squeeze tube! So good.
Only downside is color selection sucks if you super pale or dark