November 26, 2014 | 987 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by britbrat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wear this in 200! This foundation is absolutely amazing. I never, & I mean NEVER, write reviews on things, but I had to with this product. I am beyond picky with my makeup - i like that very natural, dewy glow and have a hard time finding it. This foundation had all of that, plus lasted all day & was a perfect color match to my skin - I have slightly tan skin with yellow undertones. It goes on so smooth & looks flawless when you're finished. My skin tends to be on the very dry side, but fortunately I rarely break out & don't have any fine lines or wrinkles yet, however, it keeps my dry skin hydrated all day and doesn't sink in at all, & when i do have those occasional zits, it covers them up perfectly. My mom, who has a few fine lines, swears by it as well! seriously, you NEED to try this product. Once you do, you will never use anything else. & it's so affordable!!! I will use this as long as they keep it on the market and don't change anything about it. it's awesome!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by smitabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new HG foundation :) provides medium coverage but feels so light! also blends out to a semi matte finish but with a powder you can make it all matte! good for all types of skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by auiyee

PROS
-It has medium to heavy coverage. It is extremely buildable and you would love the natural finish. I've been getting compliments from everyone who said it looked like it was my skin, only better. Trust me when I say my skin is nowhere near that. I'm using the True Ivory and I have an acne-prone, combination skin with a yellow undertone.
-It feels so lightweight. You don't feel like you have make up on.
-It's dirt cheap. I spent roughly $7 for this product from Rite-Aid.
-It's long lasting but not as long as it claims. Probably just 10 to 12 hours.
-This is better than Revlon Colorstay.
-No SPF! Yeay! I never liked make-up with SPF since I wear a separate SPF and it makes my face ghostly for flash photography.
CONS
-The container just spurts out contents and it's hard to control.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've only used this once, but so far I don't see what all the hype is about. The color was weird. At first it looked a bit too dark so I set it with a lighter setting powder, and now I look like a ghost. Didn't apply as smoothly as I'd hoped either and came off when I had to brush off some eyeshadow fallout. The tube isn't exactly stellar either because, at least at first, the foundation comes spewing out. The price is right but no SPF. I'll use it more but so far, not that impressed. UPDATE: Towards the end of the day (testing how long this "25 hour" foundation lasts, I'm still just not that impressed with this. Of course, I will try a couple more times, but so far I like Revlon ColorStay, Maybelline SuperStay and even L'Oreal Infallible better. UPDATE: STILL just not that impressed with this. Drying and does not last. UPDATE: Officially hate this. Highlights and cakes on my dry patches, doesn't allow for touch ups because it cakes, and feels incredibly drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkie2218

This foundation is awesome. Coverage is great, lasts, for the price it's worth it. Are there better lastin foundations? Yes but not for this price. If you're looking for a great lasting foundation for under $6, then this is the product for you

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by SamC1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is quite good for a Rimmel product. It has fair coverage, and does last quite well, but it tends to wear off in the forehead area (near eyebrows) and around the nose by lunch time (if applied early in the morning). If you top up on powder through out the day though it usually lasts. Though it can feel quite heavy on your face and it's sticky so you really have to use powder with it. I would buy it again as I think for the price it's good value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by beautiflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i've been wearing it for over a week and i only have a couple cons.
the "25 hour" claim is completely false.
i have oily skin, and this is a very nice natural (cross between dewy and matte, not the harsh, paint-like matte of revlon colorstay) finish for about 2 hours, then it starts getting a bit shiny on my nose, the actual coverage doesn't wear away, it just lets a little oil through. this is without blotting or powdering. if i DO blot and powder about half way through the day, then it looks pretty good. the large pores on my nose start getting kind of noticeable though around the same time as i get really oily, but if i quickly touch it up with a bit more foundation they disappear again.
this foundation: comes in a convenient squeeze tube (unlike the infamous revlon CS' pumpless glass bottle), has great medium-full coverage (covered my acne scars and dark under eye circles quite well), is very bendable (much better then revlon colorstay!), i wear 103 true ivory. it could be a bit more yellow/olive, but it's the exact same shade (light-medium) as my skin). it also only costs $10 in Canada (as apposed to revlon CS which costs $20!) the cons: it smells like soap...this doesn't bother me, but i suppose it could bother some people. over all, i like it better than revlon colorstay as far as the initial, natural looking finish, and the color selection. but i wish it had the amazing staying power/oil control of revlon CS!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by jiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best foundation I've ever used (I haven't used many though). It has a medium coverage and blends very well. It can be a little bit greasy so it's perfect for dry skin. I didn't really enjoy it in the beginning because it showed my patches, but later I moisturized by skin really well before applying my foundation, and it works so much better. I only wish it has more color selections, but it still works fine. It's inexpensive so I would repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by huntermekare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The coverage is aaaamazing. None of the colors match me perfectly, but you couldn't tell, it blended in so well. My skin tone wasn't uneven and it looked like flesh versus a face full of makeup. Its long lasting and doesn't need to be set with powder.
So the color isn't perfect and I would so be in love with the coverage and feel of this foundation but it makes me breakout. I wish it didn't, because otherwise I could live with the slight color mismatch.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I get soo many compliments on my skin , you can see my photos i have worn this forever and i have tried soo many foundations , very expensive ones, from Christian Dior, Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, etc... Butt nothing compares to this it last me whole day until i go to bed. The only thing is that after i put it on i have to wait a little bit before it dries so i fan my face and put loose powder on top , people tell me i have doll complexion, very very good product !!!! Very!