Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

3.8

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Extract/Grapefruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthoxypropanediol, Magnesium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Calcium Gluconate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol. [September 2010]

on 10/4/2010 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was very excited to try this product,as I have oily skin, and believed the gel formula would be perfect for me. Unfortunately, this did absolutely nothing for me.Left my skin feeling sticky, not at all nourished. Will not purchase again :(

on 10/3/2010 8:25:00 PM

This gel is my Holy Grail PRIMER!! I use mineral powder foundations and this Gel is the best primer I've ever used!

on 10/3/2010 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this moisturizer. I usually HATE the greasy feeling of any moisturizer. I would buy moisturizers that say it wasn't greasy but they weren't moisturizing at all. And all the really hydrating ones , you feel that its there. And I don't like that. So I decided to try this GEL moisturizer. I'm a sucker for GEL products. I loved this stuff from the moment I tried it. It is so moisturizing and locks in the moisture for a really long time. My face doesn't feel dry and my makeup doesn't look cakey because it's moisture ! I love the smell and when you apply it, it's like water. I absolutely love it and most def I am gonna repurchase. Plus I have super dry skin :)

on 10/3/2010 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

this moisturizer is PERFECT. i just bought this today, but i already love this. it's great under make up, doesn't make you into a oil machine. and it makes my skin feel SOOOO amazingly soft. the scent is eehh, it doesn't really bother me but it doesn't really smell bad. i just wish Garnier would change the packaging into a pump like the other one with SPF. i think putting moisturizer in a jar is so unsanitary! but this is a great product itself!

on 10/2/2010 3:31:00 PM

It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes without breaking me out, but this one does the job. I would even say it's high-end quality, although very inexpensive.

on 10/1/2010 8:03:00 AM

I love the concept of this, but the fragrance is so heavy that it made me break out horribly all over. I haven't broken out in years. Maybe if this came in a pump or a tube and was fragrance free, I'd try it again.

This is the best moisturizer I have bought for the price. It's so light but so surprisingly moisturizing. It's great under makeup, and doesn't leave my face shiny. (Although not completely matte either) It leaves my face supple with a slight dewey glow? I really like it. I have combination skin and it works great for me.

on 9/27/2010 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this product out after searching long and hard for an affordable moisturizer I could use at night. I really loved the idea of it being a gel. It's not often you find gel-type moisturizers at your local drugstore. Other than the feel of it, I liked nothing more of this moisturizer. The smell drove me insane. It's a clean, fresh smell but it was SO strong to me. I couldn't get past it. I have sensitive, oily skin, and I believe this irritated it, seeing as for the nights I had used it, I developed small irritation like "pimples." I happily returned this.

on 9/26/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you have dry skin this product is NOT for you. It made my skin feel tighter and drier. I knew I was going to have a problem with this product when I first applied it and alcohol. As soon as I noticed this I looked for the ingredients and alcohol is the third ingredient listed. If you have sensitive skin I would stay away from this product due to the fragrance and alcohol content.

on 9/26/2010 1:27:00 PM

i love this moisturizer! makes my skin so smooth & hydrated. since it's gel, it's not as heavy as other moisturizers - which is great in humid weather. i'll be buying this from now on :)