October 20, 2014 | 2060 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2001 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: smelled wonderful; CONS: consistency was vaseline-like, too greasy; COMMENTS: I didn't notice any immediate effects, but then again, I only used this thrice before giving up on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2001 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sher

Burt's Bees Coconut foot creme is super-emollient and smells terrific. The texture of the creme is very thick and feels good going on. I would not wear this anytime except at night before you go to bed. Rub it all over your feet, throw on some socks, and wake up to softer soles! Great price for a fabulous product. Available in many health food stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2001 12:09:00 AM More reviews by SarahM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yippee! My feet used to be so rough and dry that my pumice stone would break off in little chunks when I scrubbed my feet because they were so rough and now they are like a baby's bottom! This product is wonderful! I have tried many other foot creams and they did not do a thing! This cream is very greasy, so I suggest you wear a pair of socks after you apply this because I fell out of my flip flops after applying this to my feet! The price is about $9.50 and worth every penny because you really don't need to apply a lot, just to the sad areas of the feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2001 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Hellokitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my feet at night and put on socks. In the morning my feet feels very soft and silky. It's very moisturizing and smells pleasant.