November 23, 2014 | 1958 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by kolee412002

I'm almost satisfy with it. The color's ok for my NC 30 in Mac, it doesn't leave grey color. The coverage's nice but not like perfect for my acne prone skin for sometimes (I don't use concealer). The oil control's not that great though, I've to blot quite frequently. The spf 35's good enough for protecting my skin. So I do notice it lightens my skin if I use for awhile. The best thing about it's everyone compliment how natural and healthy my skin look when wearing it.I also do notice that when taking picture, the high spf doesn't make me look weird but natural and glow. I though it'd be my holly grail! HOWEVER, after many times breaking out in small bumps which not really white heads or anything. I can see like the blemishes's inside the opened pores. The skin around the pores'r slightly bumpy & pink. I don't know it just looks unhealthy, thick, and uneven due to the amount of blemishes that I get. I didn't convince that caused by the BB cream, I convinced my self that because of stress instead as I like the effect it gives me so much. That 's not true since I try to get on and off with it. The result always the same ( I usually start with quite clear skin though). I ended up with clog pore seriously all over my face. It gets redder and look worse when I make up. My best friend says she can tell the clear bumpy looking skin when the light hits on it. I have to get IPL to get rid of those ugly pimples, coz the more I pop the more I get. Now my skin's clear, and I miss the the effect it gives me but NO I would NOT buy it again. In long term it harms yr skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

After reading so much information online about BB creams, I purchased Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector bb cream (which I will review after this), and was not impressed. After reviewing Skin 79 BB triple function cream (in the hot pink bottle) on Amazon, I decided to purchase it. Through amazon.com I paid less than $10. It took quite a while to arrive (about 10 days), but it was worth the wait.

The bottle is a nice size and weighty; there is obviously a lot of product in it. A little goes a long way, too. A half pump is enough to cover my entire face. It looks a little gray-ish when you first pump it out, but blends into my fair skin very nicely. I have very fair, cool toned bordering on neutral skin and this leaves my skin looking flawless and make-up free! It is lightweight with none of the obvious coverage of a foundation, yet still covers my pores and mild red marks. Best of all, it leaves my skin looking relatively matte even after hours of wear. With my usual foundation, I am shiny and greasy within hours, but this leaves me looking fresh faced and clean all day.

Also, this product has spf 25, which is much higher than most foundations. It also has whitening properties, so if you are fair skinned with red marks leftover from previous acne, that is important. It says "wrinkle free" on the bottle, but I'm not sure exactly what that means. This cream does feel more like a balm than a moisterizer. It spreads well, but it is not as creamy as a facial moisterizer. Personally, I like this because you can really control the coverage. I even use this on my eyelids instead of primer and it doesn't crease.

Overall, I think this is a really nice product that does more than just cover the skin like most foundations. I will continue to purchase this instead of foundation. It is very lightly scented, and the smell is barely noticeable which is nice because my boyfriend usually complains about the smell of makeup on me. I will say, however, that if you have olive or tan skin, this product may not work for you as it really seems to be designed for asian skin, which is usually fair to medium. I am not asian, but it really works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by kaland21

This stuff is amazing :) I still have a favorite/go to foundation, but I love to use this on days where I don't have a lot of time to fuss with make up. This has enough coverage to even out my skin tone, but feels like I'm not wearing anything at all! When I first put it on, it does have a grey tint to it, but that disappers with in seconds! I love the creamy texture, and is way better than a tinted moisturizer. I don't know if my skin is "brighter" than before I started using it, but I have noticed that my face is much smoother after using it! Overall, will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by NovelTwist

Packaging - Cute, easy to use pump. However, no way to tell how much product is remaining and it is rather bulky. But overall, I like the packaging very much.

Product - For reference, I'm NC25/30 and very yellow toned. (B30 in chanel vitalumiere aqua, #23 in MUFE F&B) This definitely has a gray cast, as do most BB creams I've tried, but it does warm up slightly on the skin and I usually use MSFN in medium plus or medium dark over it to blend it in better. The consistency is very thick, almost like a cream, but very blendable. The way I like to apply it is by warming it up between my fingers and PATTING it all over the face (as if you were applying moisturizer) and then blend out. I find that if I blend initially, it will sheer out too much and be buffed away, leaving me with absolutely no coverage. It doesn't cover blemish spots, but will reduce some redness. I have oily skin, and this gives me a natural finish, doesn't cause me to be overly oily during the day but also doesn't accentuate any dry flaky spots. With regards to layering and buildability, I don't think BB creams can be layered comfortably. Sure you can increase the coverage by layering it on, but because it's more of a cream, it will be uncomfortably thick on the skin imo. That's why I prefer to pat it into the skin, like a tinted moisturizer, and put on MSFN after if i need to cover more.

Overall - I like this very much. It's perfect for everyday, with SPF25+++, and it's light (if you don't try to layer on too much). I am very acne prone and it hasnt given me any problems (I do use a cleansing oil and a clarisonic during my nightly cleanse though). Another BB cream I have used that I can compare this to is the Missha Perfect Cover, and I **hated** that one. It was greasy feeling, and caused serious clogged pores and breakouts. So by far, this one is best for me. But as always with foundation or any skin products, please try it out yourself.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Prncs06

Wore this today, and received compliments on how natural it looked. I have oily/sensitive skin, and this product works great for my skin. It covers well yet doesn't look or feel like a mask. As far as color goes- I had no problems with this matching my skin tone. Seems to adjust nicely. If in doubt, my advice is to set it with a colored powder. I also have the skin79 gold, and although I like it too, it's made for normal skin and only works for me during the winter and drier months.

Application tip:
I have tried wearing this both with and without moisturizer underneath (the product has a built-in light moisturizer). For me, using with moisturizer works best. I actually found that on the days where I don't wear moisturizer, the product seems to melt off my face (or possibly just be absorbed into?) much faster. I'm an oily mess by the end of the workday! Wearing moisturizer alleviates this problem and keeps me looking fresher, longer. As far as actual application, fingers work best for me. I squirt a bit of product onto the back of my hand, use my finger to dot it around my face, then blend in with my fingertips. I will apply a little extra to the areas that need extra coverage.

I think the packaging is quite cute, but agree with other reviewers that it is also bulky and not great for travel. Love the pump system, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by adipose

I'm not sure how to rate this product as I've only used it a handful of times, mostly unsuccessfully. I'm also the opposite of makeup savvy, so perhaps you should take my words with a grain of salt; I'm not even sure if I'm applying it correctly!
PROS:
I suppose to be fair, the product does what it claims to.
According to reviews I read, this bb cream seemed well-suited for me: my skin is slightly oily and, while it's not awesome (indeed, it's very 'meh'), my flaws aren't extremely noticeable: a bit of redness around my nose, a bit of hyperpigmentation due to acne scars, a few pitted acne scars, discoloration around my lips, and somewhat large pores along forehead. The product works very well in covering all these imperfections.
Others have mentioned oil-control as well since it's a mattifying cream. To segue to the cons---
CONS:
> Too drying (I have a slightly oily t-zone and mostly normal skin elsewhere). Perhaps drying is not the best word here. I'm not sure how to describe it, but every time I apply the product, I feel an unpleasant sensation across my face. Kind of drying and kind of tightening, a constant reminder that I have...stuff...on my face.
I've tried using foundation once before, and it was even more annoying, so bb creams are certainly no worse than the alternative. Maybe it's because I don't wear makeup, so I cannot adjust well to the foreign sensation of...stuff...on my face.
> Too mattifying? My face looks unnaturally matte to the point of dullness. No more dewy sheen.
> The color is weird. Lots of people seem to have this problem, and I thought I evaded the issue, because it blended nicely onto the back of my hand.
Nevertheless, there seems to be a consensus among Pale Asians that the color suits them. I am not a particularly pale Asian...I would say more on the pale of side of medium? Somewhat olive, even? At any rate, I feel like my face looks anemically gray up close. From a distance it doesn't look unnatural, but up close it looks ghastly.
Also, up close, it just looks too unnatural, too conspicuous; it looks like I've got...stuff...caked on when I'm only using it very sparingly. Sure, from a distance, under certain lighting conditions, it looks fine, but upon closer scrutiny, it's just too ghastly, unnatural, zombie-like. I think I prefer my bare skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ASHMO420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted this BB cream to work for me! This was the first BB cream I've used and I was looking for a “foundation” product packed full of skin care ingredients. I have oily, acne-prone skin with significant scarring. I had hopes for the whitening agents to help diminish my scarring, but alas I couldn't use the product enough to even begin to see results.
The product broke me out and caused significant cystic acne on my cheeks and chin. I did originally use this product alone, but later mixed it with MUFE mat velvet- the finish was too "oily" on my already oily face. My mixture was about 2 parts BB cream 1 part mat velvet.
Acne prone or oily skinned women beware- this product may not work for you. Give it a test run (possibly buy a trial size?) before committing to this as your foundation. Oily skin types may want to consider a matte powder to finish the product (although this did not work for me by itself) or a matifying primer.
I cannot give this a horrible rating simply because the product itself isn't bad, my skin just did not agree with it. The finish could work well on normal to dry skin types-giving the skin a luminous finish. The coverage is nice for a BB cream-but may not be enough for those with skin discoloration and/or acne. The color blends well into your skin tone, but probably only for those who are fair-medium. The packaging is pretty and the pump is nice and sanitary, but it is impossible to tell how much product you have left.
Overall this could work wonders for those who already have decent skin, but if your skin is acne-prone, use with caution.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Vinid

This is the first bb cream I've bought.

Coverage:
medium. It makes me look naturally, but in some days I would prefer sth stronger.

Color:
it got one color, after few minutes it's quite pinkish, and glowing - yep "dewy" skin :3

Oil control:
well, just a bit. What is annoying, that it made my cheeks dry :/ so I need to put a moisturizing cream first, otherwise I've got "dry peels?" (dunno if it's correct in eng).

Overall:
yep, I would buy it again, but first I want to try others bb creams :)
Oh, and it has a kawaii packaging ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by achen4

I just recently bought this BB cream and so far I really enjoy using it. It comes in a very sturdy pink container with a pump - which is very hygienic. However, I'm not a big fan of the size of the container, it is fairly large and not made for travel.

The product itself is a light-medium beige cream. I do not find it as thick as nor as gray as the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. The color is a good match for my skin tone (NC 20-25). The thing I love the most is its ability to control oil production. I think this will be a good BB cream for oily-combination skin (which is what I have). I like to dab it all over my face and then blending it in with a Kabuki brush. This gives me the most natural and flawless finish. You don't even need a primer.

I think I will consider re-purchasing this again in the future, but there are just so many other BB creams out on the market and I would like to test out some of the other ones first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by XxImmyxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB creme I tried. I've been using it for 6 months now and it is better than any foundation/tinted moisturiser I've used. I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin. However, this BB creme seems to work well with my skin. My skin feels less oily throughout the day and it actually improves the condition of my skin so I get less acne as the day wears on. It doesn't irritate my skin either. It gives medium coverage which is enough for me but you can build it up, and it pretty much matches my skin tone. However, it doesn't smell very good which has put me off recently wearing it, which is a shame. It also has grey undertones which is what ruins it the most! It can also feel a bit thick when applying it so I use a makeup sponge to even it out.