July 24, 2014 | 1783 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product - light texture, good/even coverage and beautiful packaging. It suits my skin tone really well (I'm a pale Asian). The product is of a grey texture after you pump it out but it adjusts to pale skin tones (not sure how it works but it's pretty awesome). I have heard a lot of complaints from my friends (with darker skin complexions) about how pale you have to be to use this product. So skin79 should really introduce darker colour tones.

Overall, excellent product. I love everything about the content and the packaging (except for one thing - the silver cap at the top... it gets dirty easily and I always find myself using tissues to get rid of fingerprints).

I got it for a bit over $15 on ebay. Much cheaper than most foundations! Will definitely continue using this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As much as I love the texture, finish, shine control and coverage of this product, I won't be using it again unless the company expands their color range or if I suddenly decide to undergo skin bleaching MJ style.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by hunnypie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Overall, this BB cream is great.
It matches my skintone very well, maybe one of the best matched for my Asian skin.
Even when I wear it on the hottest day (I'm in ASEAN country so you could imagine) and I sweat a lot, this BB cream stay still.
No breakout so far for 1 week usage.
My skin is oily, but this BB cream gives my skin a natural dewy look after hours. The coverage is also good, gives a flawless look on my face and cover the redness and minor blemishes almost perfectly.
One of the most recommended *wink*

EDIT: It's gives a few comedos if used too often, so I take down the star by 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ohmythaoism

One random afternoon I started to buy a splurge of BB creams since they were having some pretty good deals on eBay for the Christmas holidays so I decided to buy this one and the Missha one since I've always heard good reviews from both. Anyways, onto the product review, I actually just received this a few days ago and the first thing I noticed when I poured out some of the BB cream is that a little goes a LONG way but also that there is a grey tint to it. The grey tint still lingers even after waiting for it to oxidize and it is VERY noticeable if you have yellow/olive undertones such as myself. To fix this, I just put powder over it so that it would match my skin a little bit more. The scent kinda bothered me a little but I eventually got used to it (I'm always cautious around products with scents because I have sensitive skin), if you put on a lot of this product then the scent will become more and more noticeable. This product has not broken me out (so far) and it has actually helped to lighten my acne scarring (& within only a few days to!) but that is not from this product alone, I've also been using BioOil and my PMD tool to help deal with my acne scarring but this BB cream has definitely helped to speed up the process. The coverage is medium at best, it does not cover everything and you will more then likely end up having to use a concealer or a powder on top if you plan on covering any sort of acne and any hyperpigmentation that you might have. Overall, I like the texture of this BB cream, it's very soft and it definitely does not come off as cakey either (I apply with my fingers) but since I do have very oily skin then I do get shiny after a while but that's something that I experience with any face product that I use. I like it so far, just not too fond of the color, but then again, I have yet to find any foundation to actually match my skin tone so I always mix colors anyways. I will keep using this because I do like the whitening/SPF effects it has to help with my acne scarring.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sazzled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After so soo much researching i decided to try the bb cream that eveerybody seemed to be raving about and wow was i disappointed. Now to clarify my skin tone I'm mixed race half white/black and im on the pale side I normally suit beige/natural foundation colours, but this is so sooo pale, literally white and that wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for the weird gray undertones, I have a very warm complexion with pink tones and light golden brown hair and it just completely washed me out. Anyone who has any kind of warm skin colour should completely avoid, it will just make you look disgusting. I'll stick with the garnier thanks!
EDIT ~ I love this. I take back my entire previous review. It turns out I was applying at completely wrong. Stopped using my stippling and applied with my fingers it matches my skin tone like a dream, nothing keeps my face so clear and matte i'm already on my second bottle

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by lafytafy

This is a great BB cream for those with slightly oilier skin. I like to use this as a base to even out my skin tone, I find that it gives pretty natural coverage. It does start off grey, but after oxidizing it suits my NC25 face. It's one of the few products that doesn't aggravate my acne but I wish it were *slightly* more pigmented since I have a ton of acne scarring. But it's a little qualm, and I'll usually just apply MUFE full-cover concealer to the areas that need more coverage, and top everything off with MAC blot powder.
The packaging is cute and I like the pump bottle idea, although it's a pain to travel with as it tends to leak out. What I like to do is decant some into an empty sample container (from MAC or sephora) and carry that with me, while leaving the pink bottle at home. I also wish there was some way to see within the chamber because I never know when I'm running out until it's near the very end (Since I order it online, it's pretty inconvenient since I have to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive). On average it lasts me about 5 months of daily wear, and this is one of the few "foundations" that I've ever repurchased. I'll probably keep repurchasing until I can find something with slightly better coverage~

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by beiler24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received my Skin 79 Hot Pink BB cream a few weeks ago. The packaging was excellent. I ordered it off of Amazon for $9 + shipping. The product I received is the real deal (there are several counterfeits out there; you can watch Youtube videos to know what you are getting). The product is thick, with a gray tint. It seems a little heavy at first, but it blends in quite nicely. I do have to use a blemish stick for additional coverage, but I have to do that with foundation also. It covers my pores as well as foundation and it leaves my skin looking very smooth and luminous. I use Rimmels pressed oil control powder over it for extra oil control and for added color as the BB cream does run a little light for me, but it blends into your skin nicely the longer you wear it. I have oily skin so I will not be able to wear this product in the hot, humid summers here in Florida, but it is perfect for the winter time. It definitely brightens my skin. I currently use Alpha Hydrox's Enhanced Cream with 10% glycolic acid. This has definitely reduced the sun spots on my face & you definitely need to use sunscreen when using it. The BB Cream has helped to protect my skin & brighten the sun damage even further.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good alternative to foundation I guess, but it makes my face kind of oily, I only use it so that I'm not wasting product, but I'd probably try another brand BB cream after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Kikuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's really good! I'm on my 2nd bottle now. At first it gave some pimples but after my skin got used to it, it's all good! Covered my blemishes well, I don't feel like my skin is suffocating cause it's more water base than oil, as said on the box. :P Although it's a little thick it's not that hard to blend, there's no smell to it, which is sometimes really irritating. It also gave me a nice complexion, my skin also became brighter even without make up on, maybe because of the whitening and UV protection it has. The anti-wrinkle is a big bonus for me too, since I'm really conscious with having wrinkles. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by nemmimomo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is made for oily skin, the gold one is for dry skin. I love skin79 bb creams. The pink and gold ones are my favorite, I buy the gold one in the winter and the pink one in the summer. They last me forever. I apply everyday and it lasts at least 4 months. The pump is a wonderful applicator with good control so you don't waste product. It lightens acne scars and evens out complexion after a few weeks of using this. The coverage is medium and you can build it up. I double it as an under eye concealer. I've purchased this many times over and I hope that everyone finds a way to love this product. There's a new one out too it's the Vital BB Cream, it's in an orange bottle with a pump too. I'm ordering that one asap. It looks to be the best one of both of these and for every skin type. :)