December 18, 2014 | 931 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by marinalovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING. At first I bought it because I thought it was to gradually reduce the look of under eye circles but soon realized it can be used as an actual under eye concealer as well! I don't even need to use any other concealers under my eyes besides that :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by lilfairy958

I have been trying this product for a few weeks now so I would be able to give a thorough review. First I would like to say the packaging is pretty cute and the product rolls on nicely. Its a light concealer that has a bit of a yellow tint to it to help cancel out any purple darkness. It does an ok job of this but nothing spectacular. I do feel a bit of a tingling sensation when I apply it which kind of wakes up my eyes. However in the long run it really doesn't do much of anything to fade the darkness under the eyes and as a cover up its really not the greatest. I don't see myself buying this product again. For the little it does accomplish its really not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Neruka

It is a bit expensive for a drug store product but it is well worth it, it has great coverage, does not feel cakey or heavy, it wakes up your eyes and It is so easy to apply, just swipe the roller and pat with your ring finger to blend, I even use a buffing blush brush and it works great with it too. I love this product, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was pretty skeptical when I first bought this because I have really terrible dark circles and I usually have to use a pretty thick concealer, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality! I find the packaging really convenient because it's super fast and easy to apply. Basically I just roll it a couple times under each eye and then pat it in with my ring finger to get maximum coverage. I use this every morning and it really brightens up my eye area. It's pretty thin so it's really easy to blend in, and has a good amount of coverage. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This product is sheeeeer, which makes it really easy to blend in! With foundation or without, it looks natural which is awesome. I don't feel my bags have improved (but mine aren't dark, they're just like... craters) but it covers them up well. You can also use this as a concealer (if I'm on the go or something). It's really nice and cooling to put on, as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me first say that I do not have major under eye problems. Sometimes I get a little puffy if I'm really sleepy, but I don't have major darkness, or major puffiness on a regular basis. For me, this product is fine though I probably would not purchase again. I enjoy the cooling sensation this gives me, and also the subtle highlight under my eyes. It is peachy-yellow, so it would even-out any purple/blue tones nicely. The scent is nice, it is kind of like the scent of their hairspray - kinda fruity/citrus/fresh. I think that people that have major under eye issues would likely not benefit much from this product. Or, perhaps those who have these issues could count on this as more of a primer for their HG under eye concealer. I like using this especially on days where I'm not planning to wear any other face/eye makeup, or very minimal face makeup. I feel like it does brighten my under eye area a little, but do not feel that it (alone) would do a good job of correcting major under eye problems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for my husband today at Walmart.
As soon as I applied it on him I said: WOW baby this stuff is awesome!!!!!
It covers in a very subtle way which makes it appear as if you aren't wearing anything".
I like the way it is meant to be rolled on, however, this product needs to be patted into the skin with your fingertips.
The price is somewhat okay as it only cost about $11.97 at Walmart.
The only CON is the packaging because some of the product leaks out of the tube and into the cap.
Other than that I am definitely repurchasing this, but I do hope they improve the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't used this too much...but I feel like I can share my thoughts so far...this was more pigmented than I thought, which was nice. I also enjoy the cooling sensation! I don't really get puffy under my eyes unless I have had NO sleep. I still had to use concealer to cover my dark circles though. I'm about halfway through my day, look in the mirror, and thar be my circles! Not too long lasting. Guess I'm still on my search for a great concearler. I've tried many...guess I'll have to try many more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I've recently tried the Clinique eye roller and didn't care for it, so I was hesitant to try this one. A YT guru was pushing it so I decided to give it a whirl.

ITS AWESOME.

A little bit goes a long way and I find that I don't have to use as much concealer after putting this and my foundation on. It soothes my undereye area at the sametime. Blends wonderfully into the skin without looking chalky, dry or cakey.

Be careful though, a lot can come out if you're not careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by purplerain400

i love this product! I've been going without under eye concealer for a while because my skin is so dry that any concealer ends up looking flaky, which is not a good look. This doesn't look flaky at all and it has pretty descent coverage. Obviously not full coverage, but you can build it up.
I've also been using this as a concealer for acne marks and around my nose and it covers up surprisingly well, its super easy to blend and it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything at all!
I thought it was a little pricey at first but its worth it, definitely repurchasing.