August 28, 2014 | 1673 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This product is sheeeeer, which makes it really easy to blend in! With foundation or without, it looks natural which is awesome. I don't feel my bags have improved (but mine aren't dark, they're just like... craters) but it covers them up well. You can also use this as a concealer (if I'm on the go or something). It's really nice and cooling to put on, as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me first say that I do not have major under eye problems. Sometimes I get a little puffy if I'm really sleepy, but I don't have major darkness, or major puffiness on a regular basis. For me, this product is fine though I probably would not purchase again. I enjoy the cooling sensation this gives me, and also the subtle highlight under my eyes. It is peachy-yellow, so it would even-out any purple/blue tones nicely. The scent is nice, it is kind of like the scent of their hairspray - kinda fruity/citrus/fresh. I think that people that have major under eye issues would likely not benefit much from this product. Or, perhaps those who have these issues could count on this as more of a primer for their HG under eye concealer. I like using this especially on days where I'm not planning to wear any other face/eye makeup, or very minimal face makeup. I feel like it does brighten my under eye area a little, but do not feel that it (alone) would do a good job of correcting major under eye problems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for my husband today at Walmart.
As soon as I applied it on him I said: WOW baby this stuff is awesome!!!!!
It covers in a very subtle way which makes it appear as if you aren't wearing anything".
I like the way it is meant to be rolled on, however, this product needs to be patted into the skin with your fingertips.
The price is somewhat okay as it only cost about $11.97 at Walmart.
The only CON is the packaging because some of the product leaks out of the tube and into the cap.
Other than that I am definitely repurchasing this, but I do hope they improve the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't used this too much...but I feel like I can share my thoughts so far...this was more pigmented than I thought, which was nice. I also enjoy the cooling sensation! I don't really get puffy under my eyes unless I have had NO sleep. I still had to use concealer to cover my dark circles though. I'm about halfway through my day, look in the mirror, and thar be my circles! Not too long lasting. Guess I'm still on my search for a great concearler. I've tried many...guess I'll have to try many more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I've recently tried the Clinique eye roller and didn't care for it, so I was hesitant to try this one. A YT guru was pushing it so I decided to give it a whirl.

ITS AWESOME.

A little bit goes a long way and I find that I don't have to use as much concealer after putting this and my foundation on. It soothes my undereye area at the sametime. Blends wonderfully into the skin without looking chalky, dry or cakey.

Be careful though, a lot can come out if you're not careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by purplerain400

i love this product! I've been going without under eye concealer for a while because my skin is so dry that any concealer ends up looking flaky, which is not a good look. This doesn't look flaky at all and it has pretty descent coverage. Obviously not full coverage, but you can build it up.
I've also been using this as a concealer for acne marks and around my nose and it covers up surprisingly well, its super easy to blend and it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything at all!
I thought it was a little pricey at first but its worth it, definitely repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kimboluvsu

I liked it but my eyes arnt sensitive at all but it burned my eyes so bad its like a stinging feeling. It didn't even get into my eyes and it stings. I'm going to return it . I really wanted to love this because everybody loves it but its not for me . I'm so disappointed and as far as concealing is doesn't cover much at all .. Overall I wouldn't repurchase it I dnt no if I was allergic to a product but my eyes still sting as im writing this for $9 I could buy my favorite concealer or something actually worth my time sorry to give it a bad review but my eyes feel like if there gonna fall off and I was freaking out when I put it on I thought I was gonna go blind I also want to add that too much product comes out :'( my eyes burn!!! Ughh stupid product im blind enough already

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by katemango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this product the concealer is so easy to ble.d and it feels great putting it on in the morning. It brighten my whole face and does a good job covering my dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by penultimateVII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to purchase this product after reading all the fantastic reviews here on MakeupAlley. Considering it's comparatively low price, I wasn't expecting miracles and to be completely honest, after using this product, I wouldn't say it was a stand out amongst other under-eye concealers. Having said that, there are several things that will keep me reaching for this product. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it is widely available, incredibly quick and easy to apply, and can easily fit into a purse or makeup bag for on-the-go touch ups. The coverage is sheer but works alone or under make up and more importantly, is virtually foolproof when it comes to application.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by charlotte182

good product, works well, however i really think it is an over-rated concealer. It works well as a concealer however as far as awakening eyes and soothing them i have noticed no difference what so ever. so really its just an expensive concealer IMO. I am glad i didnt pay full price for this product, although i said i would buy it again i only would if i found it cheaply.