Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 5/16/2011 9:53:00 AM

Ladies- this is a concealer , a lid primer AND overall brightener for the inner/ outer corners.
So you get 3 products in one!!!!
Here is how I use it:
I roll it all around my eye, top, corners and bottom, then pat lightly with a sponge. I pat translucent powder ( for natural look) or eye shadow on lid and am good to go.It brightens without the obvious glitter of a benefit High Beam.
Its light, so does not settle into lines. I am REALLY surprised at how well this works and can recommend it.

on 5/15/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i bought this about a week ago to just give it a try because of all the reviews i had read on here. The roller ball feels nice and cool on my skin and the way the concealer comes out is okay. sometimes i get either to much or not enough. the coverage is okay. i still put powder over it to even out my face but for the most part it gets rid of my little circles that i have. i wouldn't purchase again because i love to try new things and i have not found my go to product yet. and i've tried high end to low end products. no success yet!

on 5/15/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not totally sure if I will buy again. I think the ball feels good and there is some coverage but on my skin it looks really milky. It can blend and work as a base for a concealer or highlight. Its noty bad, but not a hg for me

on 5/14/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this roller! I have really dark circles and also occasional puffiness during allergy season. What I really like about this is that my circles do seem to be diminished a bit after using this for a few months -- I wasn't expecting miracles though, and I do still need concealer. I also like that it de-puffs my swollen eyes. I even use it on the eyelid to help bring down the swelling, and that works well. I would say the one downfall I can find is that it's not moisturizing enough to use own it's on. In fact, my eye area got really dry and flaky after a few days of using just this product. Now I apply the roller ball first, then my eye cream, then go about my usual concealer routine. Works well for me, and I will definitely repurchase!

on 5/14/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Dark circles have been my biggest bane since I was very young. Thanks to heredity, very light skin under eyes, and allergies...triple whammy. It's been very difficult to find a concealer (I've tried many) to cover them up properly and I was rather desperate until I read about this product.

OMG!! This does an excellent job, covers up 95% of my circles, so on occasion, I just need to do touch ups w/ my Mary Kary concealer (good stuff). I am very happy for this.

UPDATE: 1 year later and I am *still* on the same tube I bought a year ago, and I used this product at least a few times a week. It is good stuff and I'll likely buy again, but it really isn't the answer-all to my 'need a layered skin graft' under eye circles.

on 5/14/2011 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is definitely one of my new HG's. My undereye area is very dry and has visible lines that all my concealers settle in, no matter how much I moisturize beforehand. I also have hard circles to cover since nothing seems to cover them completely. Somehow, even though this isn't full coverage, it covers up my dark circles better than my Revlon Age Defying concealer, which is supposed to be medium coverage. The color brightens up my eyes, and most of the time, I don't even need another concealer over it. It also doesn't settle into any of my lines and doesn't crease on me! I love the price since it's only $12 and you get 15ml of product.

on 5/11/2011 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm really impressed with this product. I didn't believe this could work as well as it does and I had doubts about the shade. I find this very cooling in the morning. I'm inclined to have a little swelling around my eyes in the morning - especially since I had surgery on my eyes, nearly a year ago!

This feels lovely and cool on my eyes first thing in the morning and the product is light enough and provides enough coverage to cancel out the blue tinge I have just below my eyes. It stays on all day and does not irritate - again another issue I have had this year. I would buy again, definitely. It's a fraction of the cost of other under eye concealers and does as good a job.

on 5/11/2011 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this! At the moment im an NC30-35 Nars Stromboli. I use this a little differently. I use my foundation all over my face including my under eye area then use a very tiny amount of a peach corrector in the darkest inner part of my eye ( I use the salmon concealer from eve pearl) I finish off the concealing with this to just brighten the undereye area sort of like I would use touche eclait roll on a bit in a V shape and tap in with my ring finger. Gives a nice fresh awake look without looking reverse raccoon. Love it! not crazy about the roll on, since it doesnt seem to be very sanitary, but I reserve this for my personal use. This is .5 ounce which is pretty generous for an eye brightener consdering touche eclait is .10 oz this is 4 times more and one third of the price. Obviously these are not dupes for each other, but for me they have the same purpose, undereye brightening. I paid about $6 dollars for this at CVS, a combination of sale, extra bucks and Mfr coupon : )

on 5/11/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It seems like I'm in the minority, but this product didn't work for me at all and made no difference to my dark circles, meaning it didn't improve or conceal them.What it did was to leave some flaky residue after 1 h of using it.

on 5/8/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product as a concealer. I don't have the darkest circles so this is a perfect amount of concealer. I like that it uses mineral pigments because I use mineral foundation. When I put it on, it's cool to the touch, which is really nice. I just do a couple swipes back and forth and then pat it in with my ring finger before I put on my mineral foundation. I think it lasts all day. I'm not sure if it reduces puffiness since I don't normally have puffiness (and I've only been using this a few days), but when I do, I can update this. Also, I have more of a light-medium skin color with golden undertones (I wear Light in Bare Minerals, as a reference).