Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 6/19/2010 10:43:00 PM

This is just like the regular hypnose....clumpy clumpy and clumpy...but it does volumize for dramatic lashes...will not buy again

on 6/19/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At first I loved this product, I've never used a mascara that accelerates my eyelashes as much as this one and initially believed it was the best I'd ever used.

However, my excitement faded extremely quickly, after about a week the mascara brush became clumpy with mascara build up which made application difficult. Also I found that when on my eyelashes, mascara would flake off into my eyes which was obviously quite uncomfortable!

Though the mascara lives up to the hype at first, for the 19.99 price tag, it's not a product I'd recommend.

on 6/18/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This mascara is great. It gives the volume it promises, and the color is a decent black. However, the curved wand picks up globs of product. Then the glob of product ends up in my lashes, so I end up brushing it with a lash comb everytime, getting it messy everywhere around my eye. It does not dry quickly either. I find it extremely clumpy. It does not leave my lashes soft, but rather crunchy and dry.

on 6/17/2010 2:46:00 PM

Wow! I looove this mascara. I am always on the hunt for that perfect HG, and I buy a new mascara practically every week. Definitely one of my favs. Love most of the Lancome mascaras to be honest. This one will ideed give you that dramatic look, just gorgeous. When you first try it, it will clump and stick, but after a few uses, it works perfectly. I like mascaras that give me long full thick lashes, and so far, this one and Oscillation are my favs

P.S. try using hypnose drama and a lengthening mascara, you will be amazed!

on 6/14/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Excellent product! My lashes are of average thickness and length, and I was worried about damaging my follicles from constanly using an eyelash curler. I wanted a mascara that would give me enough length and curl on its own, and this does just that. It also gives me some extra thickness. It's very easy to use, and I've never experienced clumping/ flaking. I love how black and glossy my lashes look when I have this on! Lancome has great mascaras, and this is certainly one of them. Will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Not the best mascara i've ever used, but I would certainly buy it again. It is always very heavy and wet the first few uses. It gets better the more you use it, until it is too dry. So I would say that that window is a little small. Like the curved, fat brush, and it does add drama to the lashes. I like that is doesn't seem to flake or smudge. A great overall mascara to have on hand for everyday use.

on 6/9/2010 4:31:00 PM

One of the best I've tried in a while...Nice shade of black and coats lashes nicely. Creates some lift. You just need to learn how to use it to apply. My only complaint is that it can get a little messy by going all around the eyes while applying....
Now for the Cons: Expensive, can clump your lashes sometimes, flakes in the evening and isn't always lifting...

on 6/7/2010 10:03:00 PM

I'm not sure why there are such low reviews for this. I actually like it better than the regular Hypnose. The black color is so intense and glossy, and I like the "S" shaped fluffy brush. It reminds me of a better version of the Maybelline Volume Stiletto brush. I zig-zag the brush with the curved side first, then use the back to push the lashes up and lift them. I find that it really fans out the lashes, adds length, and gives a good amount of volume. It also works well with the oscillating primer. For ooh-lala lashes, I use two coats of the primer followed by two coats of the mascara. For daytime wear, one coat of each is great. I have no flaking or smudging, and my curl lasts all day. I will update if anything changes, but for now, I definitely will repurchase. At $24, it's the same price as DiorShow and cheaper than Givenchy Phenomen'eyes or YSL Faux Cils.

on 6/7/2010 4:24:00 AM

Why the bad ratings??
This mascara is awesome! My new love!!!
I put 3 for the price because i dont like it but it is comparable to other high end mascaras.
This is for the non-waterproof version.

if you have not so great lashes leave this. if you have decent lashes... i would so go for it..

Other mascaras that i like... high end: ysl faux cils, Dior diorshow, Benefit BadGal, Mac Zoomfast Black Lash
drugstore: Loreal Voluminous carbon black

i never liked the original hypnose but this is a keeper!
Love!!! pure love!

on 6/1/2010 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I bought this mascara with high hopes. The sales associate raved about it and I was excited for it. But it was very basic for me and I was kind of disappointed. It definitely isn't one of my faves, but I use it every few days or so.