Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 5/30/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed after applying hypnose drama. It clumped my lashes and did not do what it claims it will do. after a few days sitting on my vanity I decided to give it another try and when I opened the mascara it was completely watery and melted! It was sitting next to all my other mascaras which were not watery at all. so I don't recommend this mascara. I do love the wand though. Just the formula IS REALLY BAD.

on 5/30/2010 9:54:00 AM

Wasn't impressed. Tried it after a Sephora rep talked me into getting her new favorite mascara, but it completely fell short for me. Not too worried about length or curl as my lashes don't really seem to need too much help in that department, but I am all about volume and this did not deliver. It was ok but nothing special as far as adding thick dramatic lashes. It also flacked, which I am not used to happening at all with my usual Too Faced or Clinique mascaras. I returned the next day.

on 5/30/2010 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this thinking that it would be a more dramatic version of Hypnose...It's not. Hypnose is one of the best mascaras I've used, love it. Hypnose Drama is one of the worst. The formula is very watery compared to the original, watery to the point that it's messy. Some reviewers said that it took a long time to dry, I thought it dried too quickly and unlike the original, once it dries you can't put another coat on. The brush is very different from the original, it's absolutely horrible, I don't like it at all and unfortunately the brush from the original is not interchangeable with the Drama. I did get a bit more length but not the volume compared to the original and despite combing through still looked spidery. I'll stick with the original formula- it's fantastic!

on 5/28/2010 11:51:00 AM

I have been a long-time user, and lover, of Lancome’s Hypnose mascara. When the Hynose drama came out I thought I would give it a try. I am so disappointed with this mascara! It is nothing like the Hypnose. The formulation was super thick and the brush did nothing to help in the application. I have farily long lashes that are of average fullness and the mascara, despite my best efforts was super-clumpy and thick. I had to use a clean wand/brush to try to un-due the damage which, due to the thickness of the product, ended up removing much of it. Don’t waste your time and money, stick with the regular Hypnose or alternately Dior Show.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! After using Chanel, LORAC, drugstore brands...you name it...this is one mascara that really made a 'wow' impact for me. Truly looks like I am wearing fake lashes! I look like the AFTER picture for a Latisse ad. :) Love it!

on 5/17/2010 9:58:00 AM

this is one of the best mascaras ive tried,really opens my eyes.

Pros:
-dramatic
-highly pigmented
-really volumising
-lengthens like crazy

Cons:
-smudges
- Flakes
-clumps
-dries so so fast

Overall i would buy again its one of the best on the market and deffo earns its hype,it just needs to last longer.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wasn't my favorite. It clumps terribly and doesn't separate well.. The U and "hump" technique the brush gives you doesn't do anything for me.

on 5/16/2010 12:13:00 PM

I am torn. It does make beautiful lashes but it takes a lot of work to do so. I was talked into this by the SA at my local lancome counter after going to to pick up my beoved defencils. It is very very clumpy and thick. I have to whipe of the brush and the use as directed and THEN I use a spoolie to go over my lashes one more time. I can wear it everyday as it makes my lashes to big to wear behind my glasses though I wear it on days I do contacts. I probably wouldnt buy it again but I do like the end effect.

on 5/11/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Since I have this mascara I forget to use my lashcurler. This is the best new mascara in ten years! (and I have them all!!!)
This mascara has a quality that no other mascara has: not only it makes your lashes thicker and beautiful deep black, it also spreads the lashes like the tail of a peacock.
It gives the face an open fresh look.

Don't get confused by the form of the brush. Follow with the bow of the brush the form of your eyelid and comb the lashes. That's all.
Fake lashes would wish they look like my lashes LOL.

on 5/9/2010 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was so exited to try this out and was SO DISAPPOINTED !!!
it made my lashes hard,clumpy and awful ! Its also really ,,harsh´´ to your eyes when you aplly it ! Horrible product there are WAY BETTER mascaras at the drugstore !