April 17, 2014 | 1486 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2001 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Cynthia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that the colors are stunning & tempting. High pigmentation & nice gloss.
However...the the waxy coating & icy taste it left in my mouth was highly undesirable - actually made my toungue feel numb. Plus, it was so sticky, wearing it in any type of breeze would be dangerous to your hair (You know, your hair whips around & sticks to your lip gloss..eh, ewwww!)Even though I loved the color, the downside is bad enough that I wouldnt buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2001 5:21:00 PM More reviews by StilaLover

These are, by far, my favorite glosses. I have Whisper, a neutral beige (looks great with sunkissed skin) and Brilliance, a baby pink. The staying power is great, and The colors are gorgeous. My next purchase will be soda, and fabulous dark pink, or pulsar, a sparkly red. A tad pricey, but its worth it. If a 19 year old college student can afford it, anyone can!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2001 8:01:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

I am not usually a fan of Chanel products, particularly her lip products, but, I must admit that these are good glosses. I have the blue one and I love the silvery effect it gives to my lips alone and over other lipsticks. These last a while and they stay on pretty well for a gloss. Tip: Try wearing the blue in the center of your lower lip to get a really cool pout.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Koni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best lipgloss ever! The colors are beautiful and very long lasting. I have several colors and I especially love Soda (a bluish pink) and Coco Mademoiselle (a bright red). They don't feel tacky at all. The only drawback is that they are a slightly pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 10:15:00 AM More reviews by DaniGurle

LOVE this gloss/lipstick. I had tried this after I bought the MAC Lacquer. Same concept, but the Chanel is more creamier, easier to apply, doesn't feather as much on my lips and is just greater all around. I have this in Pulsar and it is a great, shiny, sparkly, true red and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 8:16:00 AM More reviews by sher

Chanel Glossimers are beautiful, multi-faceted colors with a thick texture that gives them great staying power. They look great when worn by themselves, and the variety of colors is fairly good. The shimmery glossimers are really fabulous; I haven't seen another type of gloss with this much depth and blend of colors. A little expensive, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2001 9:07:00 AM More reviews by CaptainHowdy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My Holy Grail Gloss! My lips are always dry, and this product is the first gloss I can wear that actually stays on for a long time. My favorite colors are Blizzard,pink in the tube, but goes on sheer and almost colorless, and Pulsar, a sparkly red which is great on its own, or terrific layered over Chanel Hydrabase in Calypso.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2001 12:45:00 AM More reviews by elaine

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got into Chanel Glossimers. They are gorgeous glosses that really stay on but they're not sticky. The color/pigmentation is very intense, but you also can apply them lightly as a stain. Worth every penny! Some of the colors are weird though, like very bright or pale, so you might want to see them in person before buying.