Chanel Glossimer

4.3

on 7/31/2001 8:32:00 PM

GORGEOUS colours. shimmery, sheer, sexy. stay on nicely, have no annoying smell (that i've noticed, yet) or taste.

on 7/25/2001 9:19:00 PM

Volage - is the glossimer I purchased and really enjoy.
It is salmon pink with slight shimmer somewhat similar to MAC lychee lux. This particular color looks nice with a little bit of tan (fake or not) and has quite a good staying power.
I would re purchase this item. However, it lasts long time even when used regularly.
Volage glossimer goes very well with NARS blush in Orgasm.

on 7/25/2001 10:49:00 AM

PROS: Good staying power, pretty colors, wand applicator is easy to use, clear packaging makes it easy to see the color and how much is left; CONS: on the expensive side (as of 7/25/01, each glossimer is $23.50); COMMENTS: Most of the shades are frosty/shimmery and have enough pigment to easily be worn without lipstick underneath. Some colors are a little difficult to spread evenly on the lips, and the texture is slightly sticky.

on 7/21/2001 7:36:00 PM

I love this in Spark! It is such a beautiful sheer red with gold shimmer to it. Also looks lovley over MAC O!

JT

on 7/20/2001 11:14:00 AM

Sheer and sexy gloss. Not thick or heavy but with a lot of staying power. I have this in Soda a shimmery pink. Its worth the price and is one of the besy glosses I have tried. Looks great alone or over lipstick

on 7/9/2001 10:03:00 AM

Love it!!
Not sticky, not gloppy, nice shimmer as well.

on 7/4/2001 3:13:00 PM

These are very nice glosses. they are not too thick and not to thin, they do not feel tacky on your lips and have no scent or taste. Some great colors are giggle, pulsar, twinkle and spark. A bit pricey, but well worth it--the color selection is gorgeous as well.

on 6/24/2001 3:34:00 PM

Chanel Glossimers are more like liqiud lipstick than lipgloss. The pigmentation is deep, and the finish is usually more creamy or frosty than glossy. There are some truly gorgeous colors. I have only a few, though, because many are either too bright or pale for me. Spark is a sheer, shimmery red; Twinkle is a beautiful, frosty golden peachy pink; and Nectar, my favorite gloss right now, is a gorgeous sheer peachy orange with gold microglitter. They are expensive ($22.50, I think) but are worth it.

on 6/22/2001 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that the colors are stunning & tempting. High pigmentation & nice gloss.
However...the the waxy coating & icy taste it left in my mouth was highly undesirable - actually made my toungue feel numb. Plus, it was so sticky, wearing it in any type of breeze would be dangerous to your hair (You know, your hair whips around & sticks to your lip gloss..eh, ewwww!)Even though I loved the color, the downside is bad enough that I wouldnt buy this product again.

on 6/22/2001 5:21:00 PM

These are, by far, my favorite glosses. I have Whisper, a neutral beige (looks great with sunkissed skin) and Brilliance, a baby pink. The staying power is great, and The colors are gorgeous. My next purchase will be soda, and fabulous dark pink, or pulsar, a sparkly red. A tad pricey, but its worth it. If a 19 year old college student can afford it, anyone can!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin