October 31, 2014 | 1485 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2001 11:14:00 AM More reviews by kmac

Sheer and sexy gloss. Not thick or heavy but with a lot of staying power. I have this in Soda a shimmery pink. Its worth the price and is one of the besy glosses I have tried. Looks great alone or over lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2001 10:03:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

Love it!!
Not sticky, not gloppy, nice shimmer as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2001 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are very nice glosses. they are not too thick and not to thin, they do not feel tacky on your lips and have no scent or taste. Some great colors are giggle, pulsar, twinkle and spark. A bit pricey, but well worth it--the color selection is gorgeous as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2001 3:34:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Chanel Glossimers are more like liqiud lipstick than lipgloss. The pigmentation is deep, and the finish is usually more creamy or frosty than glossy. There are some truly gorgeous colors. I have only a few, though, because many are either too bright or pale for me. Spark is a sheer, shimmery red; Twinkle is a beautiful, frosty golden peachy pink; and Nectar, my favorite gloss right now, is a gorgeous sheer peachy orange with gold microglitter. They are expensive ($22.50, I think) but are worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2001 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Cynthia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that the colors are stunning & tempting. High pigmentation & nice gloss.
However...the the waxy coating & icy taste it left in my mouth was highly undesirable - actually made my toungue feel numb. Plus, it was so sticky, wearing it in any type of breeze would be dangerous to your hair (You know, your hair whips around & sticks to your lip gloss..eh, ewwww!)Even though I loved the color, the downside is bad enough that I wouldnt buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2001 5:21:00 PM More reviews by StilaLover

These are, by far, my favorite glosses. I have Whisper, a neutral beige (looks great with sunkissed skin) and Brilliance, a baby pink. The staying power is great, and The colors are gorgeous. My next purchase will be soda, and fabulous dark pink, or pulsar, a sparkly red. A tad pricey, but its worth it. If a 19 year old college student can afford it, anyone can!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2001 8:01:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

I am not usually a fan of Chanel products, particularly her lip products, but, I must admit that these are good glosses. I have the blue one and I love the silvery effect it gives to my lips alone and over other lipsticks. These last a while and they stay on pretty well for a gloss. Tip: Try wearing the blue in the center of your lower lip to get a really cool pout.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Koni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best lipgloss ever! The colors are beautiful and very long lasting. I have several colors and I especially love Soda (a bluish pink) and Coco Mademoiselle (a bright red). They don't feel tacky at all. The only drawback is that they are a slightly pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 10:15:00 AM More reviews by DaniGurle

LOVE this gloss/lipstick. I had tried this after I bought the MAC Lacquer. Same concept, but the Chanel is more creamier, easier to apply, doesn't feather as much on my lips and is just greater all around. I have this in Pulsar and it is a great, shiny, sparkly, true red and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 8:16:00 AM More reviews by sher

Chanel Glossimers are beautiful, multi-faceted colors with a thick texture that gives them great staying power. They look great when worn by themselves, and the variety of colors is fairly good. The shimmery glossimers are really fabulous; I haven't seen another type of gloss with this much depth and blend of colors. A little expensive, but worth it.