September 2, 2014 | 1846 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me begin by saying, I am not normally a fan of liners with the felt tip. This came in a gift set packaged w/lash stiletto. I would not have purchased this for myself ever. Well I tried this out, and boy was I surprised! I have not used my usual liquid eyeliner since. (2months now) Don't get me wrong, I have thought about it, but always go for the line stiletto instead. I love the way this applies smoothly in one quick sweep, can get close to the lash line without getting globby on the lashes. The blackest black is exactly that, it lasts forever until I take it off with eye makeup remover. Definately a repurchase for me : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really good for black lining, you cant get the most precise applicaiton but I think its really convenient and can make your liner look great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This product is ok, nothing special..I like that it's easy to use and it lasts a while. What I don't like is that I bought the color Blackest Black and it is not black at first, you have to reapply to get a really black color. I'll continue to use this until it's gone but I probably won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Dcougar

Wow. I love this product! I love the look of liquid eyeliner but find it impossible to appy with conventional applicators. This is a great product it goes on easily and lasts 12+ hours! I have oily eyelids and my eyeliner always smudges after a few hours but that is a thing of the past I love this! I will definatey buy again. It came free with my lash stiletto at Target so if you like that mascara it's worth driving to target for.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Had trouble finding my HG (Maybelline Waterproof Liquid e/l) and I was lured into trying this by the pen-type packaging. Bought this in Blackest Black, which it definitely is not. The formula is runny and I had to apply a couple layers to get enough opacity. I might have been ok with this if the product had any staying power, but alas, it doesn't and within an hour or two there was noticeable fading.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Goody2shoesx4488

I HATE LINE STILETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! the brush is way too long and its difficult to manuver. I definately would not buy this again and I returned the one I bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldCharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my current everyday eyeliner and I love it! It is very similar(actually basically identical) to L'oreal's liquid. But this 1 is a little cheaper and I personally like the packaging more. Eyeliner is something I just can not see spending a fortune on, I've tried high-end ones before and was less than impressed. This one doesn't smudge, applies smoothly, the tip is great-I can easily make the liner thicker or keep it thin. I never get racoon eyes with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by caddeybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use black liquid eyeliner everyday, and until I bought this, I had been using Almay Intense I-Liner in Black Pearl, and though I liked it's applicator, I hated that it would wear off so quickly! Plus, it had shimmer in it, which drew a little too much attention to my eyeliner, considering liquid black for an everyday high school look is admittedly a little much. Line Stiletto, in comparison to Almay, is great. The applicator tip flexes for an easier application and doesn't wear off the way that Almay did. Also, the applicator is thinner, so you don't accidentally make a line that's too thick. I got this as value pack with Lash Stiletto at Target, and it was a great buy. I'm really glad I found this and I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by stephintampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first experience with liquid liner so no expert here. But putting that to the side, I do like this product. I bought it on sale BOGO and so far have used Brownish Black. (also purchased "Black" but haven't used it yet) It goes on easily, very easy to control and the color is good for when I feel black is too harsh. I do find I have to shake the container to mix the liner but it doesn't seem like there is much product in there to start with so hopefully it doesn't dry out too quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ErinLindsay

I just bought this product a few days ago, but I absolutely love it! The colour is very rich and stays all day. My hands have always had a slight natural shake to them, but with multiple short strokes I have no problem applying this liner. I suspect a beginner would have no trouble using this product. The felt tip is narrow at the end so it is easy to get a thin line, and to achieve a thicker line I just draw another line above the first line. I love that I can use this liner everyday and also those times when I want a really dramatic look.