July 25, 2014 | 949 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Had trouble finding my HG (Maybelline Waterproof Liquid e/l) and I was lured into trying this by the pen-type packaging. Bought this in Blackest Black, which it definitely is not. The formula is runny and I had to apply a couple layers to get enough opacity. I might have been ok with this if the product had any staying power, but alas, it doesn't and within an hour or two there was noticeable fading.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Goody2shoesx4488

I HATE LINE STILETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! the brush is way too long and its difficult to manuver. I definately would not buy this again and I returned the one I bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldCharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my current everyday eyeliner and I love it! It is very similar(actually basically identical) to L'oreal's liquid. But this 1 is a little cheaper and I personally like the packaging more. Eyeliner is something I just can not see spending a fortune on, I've tried high-end ones before and was less than impressed. This one doesn't smudge, applies smoothly, the tip is great-I can easily make the liner thicker or keep it thin. I never get racoon eyes with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by caddeybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use black liquid eyeliner everyday, and until I bought this, I had been using Almay Intense I-Liner in Black Pearl, and though I liked it's applicator, I hated that it would wear off so quickly! Plus, it had shimmer in it, which drew a little too much attention to my eyeliner, considering liquid black for an everyday high school look is admittedly a little much. Line Stiletto, in comparison to Almay, is great. The applicator tip flexes for an easier application and doesn't wear off the way that Almay did. Also, the applicator is thinner, so you don't accidentally make a line that's too thick. I got this as value pack with Lash Stiletto at Target, and it was a great buy. I'm really glad I found this and I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by stephintampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first experience with liquid liner so no expert here. But putting that to the side, I do like this product. I bought it on sale BOGO and so far have used Brownish Black. (also purchased "Black" but haven't used it yet) It goes on easily, very easy to control and the color is good for when I feel black is too harsh. I do find I have to shake the container to mix the liner but it doesn't seem like there is much product in there to start with so hopefully it doesn't dry out too quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ErinLindsay

I just bought this product a few days ago, but I absolutely love it! The colour is very rich and stays all day. My hands have always had a slight natural shake to them, but with multiple short strokes I have no problem applying this liner. I suspect a beginner would have no trouble using this product. The felt tip is narrow at the end so it is easy to get a thin line, and to achieve a thicker line I just draw another line above the first line. I love that I can use this liner everyday and also those times when I want a really dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by misspeak

This is my go-to eyeliner. I see some people are complaining about the applicator, but I'm terrible at applying liquid eyeliner and this is the most easy to maneuver applicator I've used. The color is great, it stays on all day and is fairly easy to remove at the end of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by bdavis21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought the felt tip was way too long, and it made it hard to control the line. Idk just my personal preference I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by shanghai_cowgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the BEST! I'm a devotee of MAC Fluidline's because every other eyeliner I tried slid off and gave me raccoon eyes...until I found this! I don't often buy drugstore makeup but I bought this one day when I was bored.

It takes a bit longer to dry than Fluidline, but this stuff stays on forever (12+ hours) and is dirt cheap. Another bonus is that even though it stays on all day, it comes off with just warm water. Most of the time I don't even need to use soap. Thank you Maybelline! HG for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Stephz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this liner it's really easy to apply so even begginers can use it. It's also a very nice jet black color, best part is that it lasts like FOREVER :p I used it today for a party from 2 pm to 11pm and it still looked perfect. That's amazing since I have pretty oily lids, I'll def purchase again!