January 28, 2015 | 1913 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by TouchMyTiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite brow-product. I have the lightest shades which are perfect for my fair-medium skin and dirty blonde hair. I also actually find the brush useful! Probably the first kit ever that has a brush that I can use. However, I have some quite long individual eyebrows and if I haven't groomed them for awhile, this product isn't quite enough to keep them put all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great little product and also a great price! I got this in medium and it works great. Fills in my brows nicely and I love the packaging as I do with all the things from the E.L.F studio line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by CamaroChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing, especially for the price tag! I was glad I came here first to do my research before buying my next brow product. There's no reason to spend the money on more expensive stuff. This exceeded my expectations.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Nextdoorhottie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HECK YES I would buy this over & over & over. It really can't get any better than this for the price tag. For $3, try it for yourself pleaseeee =) the brush it comes with is great, it's what I use to apply it. After I apply the wax part I then set it with the powder part and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

Love love love this product. I feel that it gives the most natural looking definition to my eyebrows (if that makes sense). It is so easy to apply but you might want to use your own brush because the one it comes with is a bit small - good for travel though. I will most definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

However, even in the lightest shade I don't know if this would be suitable for people with really fair eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS
**Love that the wax is tinted
**Holds wells
**Cheap
**Good, sturdy packaging
**Brush provided actually works well
**Good color selection

CONS
**Feel like I need to use quite a bit of the tinted wax, but that could also be to build up the color to what I want since my eyebrows are practically invisible.

UPDATE
*When I repurchase this, I will be getting the Ash color because sometimes the Light is a little too warm-toned. This is more apparent in photos than real life, and also is more for the tinted wax rather than the powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by meeki08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been on the hunt of a good eyebrow product that isn't eyebrow pencil, and found this product. With the price, I said why not? My first impression when I received the kit was okay. The kit is sturdy feeling, it comes with a brush, and you get quite a bit of product for the price.

Then I tested it out and I wasn't that happy. The whole reason I don't want an eyebrow pencil is because it often comes out looking too harsh on me and I thought something like this kit could be more easily blended to fill my eyebrows and make it look more natural than a pencil. Unfortunately it didn't. Also something to note is the brush. I would recommend buying another angled brush because the brush that comes with this kit is extremely small and kind of awkward to hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by wekellyunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great Product. Very similar to the Benefit Brow Kit minus the price. Three dollars for a brow kit that includes brow powder and a wax! A bit darker and would recommend for medium to darker eyebrow shades not recommended for very light eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by NeedMakOvr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So right when I had givin up on trying to fix my eyebrows I found this! I have thin eyebrows with a random chunk missing out of the top left eyebrow I have been asked so many times "did you try to shave your eyebrows and fail?" Rude right? But not anymore because now I use this, and i love it! I have tried many other products and only this one has worked this good! I say try it, its at target for $3 so why not? However they only have it in dark brown, comes out a lot darker then you expect. I'm not sure where to find the other shades but its worth looking for. And honestly even if they raised the price to $10 id buy it when $10 on make up is expensive to me. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jacie07

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My local Target finally started carrying some ELF products so I loaded up on quite a few. This is a cool little brow kit-a wax and setting powder for filling in the brows. I would rebuy this in a heartbeat if only it wasn't way too dark for my light/medium brown brows. The only shade available at the store was medium and I can't even imagine how dark the dark shade must be. If I place an order online, I will try out the lighter shade available. I'm giving it a 5 though, just not the right shade for me.