Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

This product is AMAZING. I have grown my hair out in the last year and at 44, wondered about the quality since I also professionally color it blonde. My stylist used this on my hair each time and I finally asked about it. I do NOT spend this much money on hair products, but couldn't believe what it was doing to my hair. So I tried it. And I'm on my 3rd bottle.

I wash my hair every other day and put this in my hair after towel drying with a microfiber towel. (highly recommend). My hair is thick and wavy, but can fairly easily be straightened. If I try to go fully curly, it is unbehaved and I need training. lol

People stop me on the street and ask about my hair. I cannot recommend this highly enough!!

on 1/12/2011 6:22:00 PM

This product makes my hair actually feel like hair again. My hair is very damaged from coloring and straightening. I put a dime-sized dro of oil in my damp hair then style. Then I smooth another dime-size drop over the ends and use the residue left on my hands to smooth any flyaways on the crown. Perefection! From straw to hair!

on 1/10/2011 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I don't use this everyday, just when I feel like my hair isn't as shiny or soft as it usually is. Right after I put it on, my hair is soo soft and shiny. The smell is absolutely amazing I can't even explain it. I just love it, it reminds me of summer.
PROS:
Smells AMAZING
Makes hair soft
Makes hair shiny
Protects and moisturizes hair
CONS:
If applied at the roots (don't do that) hair can look greasy
The opening of the bottle gets some product on it and gets sticky and gunky

Directions:
A little goes a LONG way. Apply some product to your fingertips and rub fingers together. Run your fingers through your hair, ignore your roots and top part of your head to avoid oiliness. When I'm at home, not going anywhere, I put product on roots. I wash my hands after because it leaves a little residue.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

MY HAIR LOVE THIS STUFF AND IT FEELS GOOD ON MY SKIN I LOVE THE SWELL =)

on 1/10/2011 8:32:00 PM

I think that in order for this product to effectively work you need to figure out how much of the oil to use. I have thin hair just past my breasts and use about a tablespoon each time I wash my hair. I don't apply it all at once, instead a little at a time while it dries. Its also good to put some in a small container to keep in your purse and travel with you. It sounds like a lot of work but I think if you want great hair this is a great product.

on 1/9/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

i don't get the hype about this. t dosnt do much,its jus an oil and there are better ones out there. would not repurchase

This stuff is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling soft, soft soft, which is really good because my hair is generally very dried out. It's a good treatment for damaged hair. The only con i'd say is the price, it's is expensive, but in my opinion it's worth it.

on 1/7/2011 3:40:00 PM

Love this product especially in the winter. Smooths down my fly aways and a little goes a long way! Absorbs quickly and doesn't make your hair look greasy. The smell reminds me of fresh laundry!

Not a real fan of the packaging. I find it awkward to get out, and I usually get too much. A pump would be so much more convenient.

on 1/6/2011 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is great for dry damaged hair. It helps restore the luster and shine and not to mention the manageablilty and strength. This is an overall great product

on 1/6/2011 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the most obnoxious smelling product. Why in the world would they put such a strong odor in such a good product? Covering something? It took me two washes to get it out. I gave it a three because it worked very well.

Popular Hair Products