April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Jeanxi

Like all of the other reviewers, I love the extreme softness of these brushes! I bought the set with the cloth brush roll, and it was really a steal at a little over $10. I never use the brow/lash brush (don't tend to my brows and I prefer using a metal-toothed mascara brush) or the concealer brush (fingers do the trick) so I can't really comment on how useful they are. However, the blush brush is perfect in the amount of blush it picks up. The size is so that it can also double as a highlighter brush in the rare occasion when I actually highlight. The eyeliner brush is also wonderful, though I wouldn't mind if they made the brush a little smaller so I could produce a thinner line. I'm not sure I like the eye shading brush quite as much, though. Perhaps I'm too used to using my fingers to apply eyeshadows, but I feel like the eyeshadow brush doesn't pick up enough powder, thus the 4 lippies (as opposed to 5). Nonetheless, I've been using the eyeshadow brush to pick up errant flecks of eyeshadow that fall on my cheeks after I do my eye makeup, and it works fairly well for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Cherna11

I just bought this set over the weekend at target and I'm so happy that I did. These are really good quality brushes. The blush brush is wonderful at picking up the right amount of color. These brushes make application really easy. I LOVE the fact that they are environmental-friendly, too! They're super soft against the skin, like velvet almost.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by shurleemeyling

I love these brushes! It is actually my first official package of brushes! I was debating whether to buy these or M.A.C. M.A.C brushes are super awesome but at the same time, it's super expensive. way too much for me. So I bought these instead, I LOVE THESE BRUSHES SO MUCH! and they are eco, also. They're sooo soft and it doesn't shed. It's soo cheap, I got them at Ulta for $14. But I know it's only about $12 at Target and other drug stores. And I'll definitely re-purchase these again. None of the brushes are a disappointment! I use them every time I put make-up on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by angiesknits

I just bought the 5 peice brush set yesterday at Ulta. OMG i looove the they are unbelievably soft and gentle, and so cheap. You get a set of 5 brushes for about $14 compared to one mac brush for close to $30. I absolutley love the blush brush, it is very soft and picks up the powder very well, and it looks very natural. All of the brushes are soft and work well. I would absolutley buy this again. I really love the hemp- cotton bag to hold the brushes, it makes me feel like a pro makeup artist! =] The plastic/hemp-cotton bag that it's all packaged in is even reuseable and it is very cute. I really love these brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by colleenh86

I cannot recommend these enough. They are amazing! So soft, don't shed, awesome value for the price. Cruelty free, and high quality. (I had been wanting the Too Faced brush set, but their "Teddy Bear Hair" brushes, which get wonderful reviews, are actually taklon, just like these brushes. Ecotools are just as good, and 1/6th of the price!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Jennycat

I snagged this set at Target for $12 and I must say: I'm pretty impressed.

Set comes with a Blusher, concealer, small shadow brush, liner brush and a brow groomer--all packaged in a canvas tote.

Good-quality brushes. precise and clean up easily. Concealer brush is taklon and well-shaped.

I found the natural-bristle brow-shaper to be utterly useless and just a throw-in. The kit would have been just fine without its addition.

Bamboo handles are shaped well and brush heads withstand use and washing well--no bristle-loss or head-separation from the handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by SarahGrace

Amazing quality for $12- you can find them at Target. These brushes feel like expensive over the counter sets that my friends own. I can't believe the quality of these little brushes for the price. If you don't own a nice brush set yet or you would like a nice set for travel, purchase these. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by HilaryLaFrance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These brushes are wonderful. They are so incredibly soft, they feel like velvet on your skin. And for only $10-$12 for a set of brushes, you can't beat it. I would say if you are new to makeup or a makeup veteran you should have these in your collection. Why go spend $30+ on one Mac brush when you can get a whole set of brushes (of comparable quality I might add) for only a 1/3 of the price!!

Go check them out, they are worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by zeje

I am on the fence with this product. I only use the blush brush and the slanted eye liner brush, the latter which is good. The blush brush is too soft and I am not too impressed with its application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by jenjen80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this set! My favorite brush is the one that's meant to be a blush brush, but I use it for loose powder. It seriously feels like velvet on my skin (I swiped it across my fiancee's face and he agreed!)! Honestly I don't use the others on a regular basis (although they work just as well), but I think I've gotten my $11 in usage out of just the one. I'm very happy I chose this set, as I was debating this vs. a more expensive Sonia Kashuk set while in Target.