September 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Styling Products - John Frieda - Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ARGH! Silicone is such crap for my hair. This oily gunk was really sick to handle. And it was expensive too! I looked quite odd when i tried this. The gross fluffies everywhere, and grease in other places. This stuff did not work for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2002 10:37:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A tiny bit of this serum in my hair helps to tame the frizzes and keep it soft and smooth.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2002 5:52:00 PM More reviews by etoile_rouge

I was not pleased with this frizz serum. The packaging makes it almost impossible for the serum to come out. Did absolutely nothing for my hair. I have no idea why mags 'rave' over this product. I wasn't very crazy about the price either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2001 3:29:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff really makes a differnce when blowdrying your hair & starightening, but I think over time it just totally dried out my hair. I've heard silicone is bad for hair & this is packed w/ it, my hair feels fried after using it for so long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2001 6:46:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Not a bad product. Did make my hair alittle softer. But overtime it really dried it out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Tara

This stuff dried my curls out something awful. It's those darned silicones that did it! It's too thick and goopy to do much good. There are MANY better products on the market that do basically the same thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2001 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the best hair serum out there, however it does work on my ultra-thick, massively wavy/curly hair. I have to blowdry once over to get the desired effect, but it does leave my hair very soft and smooth, which is a plus. The dropper bottle idea is ridiculous - a simple spout or even a pump would be much more sensible and probably economically cheaper for the company too. Who wants to keep a glass dropper bottle of serum sitting around waiting to break? This is a 3 because it has worked for me - however, I have to do most of the work in order to get IT to work!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2001 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I found that this product worked a little but not enough to buy it again. The dropper bottle is a pain in the neck; hard to get it in dropper and then all sticky coming out. Too messy. There are better products out there for frizzing hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2001 8:41:00 PM More reviews by windex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love my john frieda frizz ease hair serum! I use it every time i take a shower! I prefer the pump over the squeeze tube..i'd like to try more hair serums but this one is a good one until i find the perfect one!

it really does work well, at least on my hair..i had to wash about 4 or 5 times and put this in after each time before i REALLY started noticing a difference

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2001 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this for months before I found my beloved Kiehl's Leave-in. This is lightweight and makes hair glossy and smooth; However, it does NOT protect against breakage. That's why I had to find something else.