January 25, 2015 | 1219 users online

Styling Products - John Frieda - Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2002 1:16:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this product on the ends of my wet hair. It dries with no frizz and lots of shine but be careful and don't use too much. If you do, it will look greasy and dirty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2002 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lessthanthree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes my curls so defined and soft. I use this each morning with some pomade and I'm set the whole day.

<3<3<3<3
4 hearts

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 3:51:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This did nothing to ease the frizziness of my hair on my bad hair days. It also made my hair look a tad bit greasy (as if I hadn't washed it). I will not be buying this product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ARGH! Silicone is such crap for my hair. This oily gunk was really sick to handle. And it was expensive too! I looked quite odd when i tried this. The gross fluffies everywhere, and grease in other places. This stuff did not work for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2002 10:37:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A tiny bit of this serum in my hair helps to tame the frizzes and keep it soft and smooth.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2002 5:52:00 PM More reviews by etoile_rouge

I was not pleased with this frizz serum. The packaging makes it almost impossible for the serum to come out. Did absolutely nothing for my hair. I have no idea why mags 'rave' over this product. I wasn't very crazy about the price either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2001 3:29:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff really makes a differnce when blowdrying your hair & starightening, but I think over time it just totally dried out my hair. I've heard silicone is bad for hair & this is packed w/ it, my hair feels fried after using it for so long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2001 6:46:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Not a bad product. Did make my hair alittle softer. But overtime it really dried it out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Tara

This stuff dried my curls out something awful. It's those darned silicones that did it! It's too thick and goopy to do much good. There are MANY better products on the market that do basically the same thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2001 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the best hair serum out there, however it does work on my ultra-thick, massively wavy/curly hair. I have to blowdry once over to get the desired effect, but it does leave my hair very soft and smooth, which is a plus. The dropper bottle idea is ridiculous - a simple spout or even a pump would be much more sensible and probably economically cheaper for the company too. Who wants to keep a glass dropper bottle of serum sitting around waiting to break? This is a 3 because it has worked for me - however, I have to do most of the work in order to get IT to work!