John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

3.1

on 6/2/2002 12:22:00 AM

this is by far my favorite hair product ever, and it is my staple hair item. it's wonderful--no more frizzies! no odors, it's not even oily once you rub your hair, it actually leaves my hands very soft i like it, sometimes getting it out of the vial is hard, but it's worth it, because this stuff works, but just make sure you dont dry your hair before you use it. this product is great for anyone

on 5/14/2002 1:16:00 PM

I use this product on the ends of my wet hair. It dries with no frizz and lots of shine but be careful and don't use too much. If you do, it will look greasy and dirty.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes my curls so defined and soft. I use this each morning with some pomade and I'm set the whole day.

<3<3<3<3
4 hearts

on 3/21/2002 3:51:00 AM

This did nothing to ease the frizziness of my hair on my bad hair days. It also made my hair look a tad bit greasy (as if I hadn't washed it). I will not be buying this product again.

on 1/24/2002 5:11:00 PM

ARGH! Silicone is such crap for my hair. This oily gunk was really sick to handle. And it was expensive too! I looked quite odd when i tried this. The gross fluffies everywhere, and grease in other places. This stuff did not work for me!

on 1/21/2002 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A tiny bit of this serum in my hair helps to tame the frizzes and keep it soft and smooth.

on 1/20/2002 5:52:00 PM

I was not pleased with this frizz serum. The packaging makes it almost impossible for the serum to come out. Did absolutely nothing for my hair. I have no idea why mags 'rave' over this product. I wasn't very crazy about the price either.

on 11/27/2001 3:29:00 PM

This stuff really makes a differnce when blowdrying your hair & starightening, but I think over time it just totally dried out my hair. I've heard silicone is bad for hair & this is packed w/ it, my hair feels fried after using it for so long.

Not a bad product. Did make my hair alittle softer. But overtime it really dried it out.

on 8/30/2001 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff dried my curls out something awful. It's those darned silicones that did it! It's too thick and goopy to do much good. There are MANY better products on the market that do basically the same thing.

Popular Styling Products