October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by cestmoixo

I love this! I recently got my eyebrows done and the lady who did them took off like half of my eyebrow :/ so i went and got this at CVS. i have used anastasia's eyebrow crap and this is so much better. the little brush lets me see exactly where i need to fill in. i would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 3:57:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am overall very pleased with this eyebrow pencil. I was glad to pay a little more than $5 and considered it a steal compared to the prices I normally pay for makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ziekte

My mom and I have been using MAC's eyebrow pencils for the longest and she wanted to find a cheaper alternative. This is amazing! Honestly, I wasn't expecting much but it definitely proved me wrong. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by keg6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been searching for MONTHS for a waterproof eye brow pencil.

It lasts pretty well - I'd say about 5 hours before I'd need to re-touch. (My skin is oily, so it will probably last longer on normal skin.) I am happy that there is a waterproof brow pencil available!!!!!

My complaint is how thin the product pencil is. I understand what they're trying to do - make it easy to "DEFINE" and ensure that your brows look natural. But I think they could've made this a *little* thicker. All I can think of is... "this cost me $8, it better last long enough!"

I'd say it lasts for about 4 weeks, using it every day. I wouldn't mind getting a bit more product for my money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this for $4.49 on sale at Walgreens. It usually retails for $6.49 but i had a coupon. I didn't have high hopes for this but i was pleasantly surprised with it. I'm usually not one for eyebrow pencils because they look pretty fake, but not this one. Because the pencil is so super fine, it's really easy to make hair-like strokes with it. I won't say i'll throw away my brow powder, but i will definitely think about using this pencil a lot more often. It also works really well with brow stencils, which i use on a daily basis. I would definitely purchase this again and would choose this over a high end brand any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mna2006lp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually use mac's shadow "Espresso" and their little brush for my eyebrows, but one day i forgot my bag at my parents home, so I rushed to walgreens to get an alternative. I found this pencil and bought it on a whim, but it is SO great, I've stopped using my mac shadow and brush for my brows. It stays on ALL day, wheras with the mac shadow, I'd find myself constantly reapplying or touching up through out the day. Its not as harsh and you can make it as "defined" or natural as you want it. I love it! Would buy it again and again, would DEFINITELY reccomend this to others!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by karamelsutra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this yesterday and used to it today when i left to go shopping with my mom. i loved it as soon as i started applying i even was complimented on how nice my eyebrows looked! lol! i dont like the price.. maybe because its quite small, but overall a great product. im actually going to buy a few more since soft black is hard to find around here. oh and the soft black matched well with my black hair and brows. possibly my HQ product, along with wonderbrow wax!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lippsstix

I was actually fairly upset with this product yes it has its pros and cons however the cons weigh out the pros (for me) ... I have absolutely no eyebrows -thinking this would be a perfect alternative for a quick on the go kind of fixer up - and when i applied it to my skin it was so stiff and waxy it broke of at the product tube ( i only twisted enough 1-3 times to see the product) I pushed it onto my eyebrow area -nothing- no color or anything- twisted it 2-4 more times -i then applied to the back of my hand - nothing only the slightest color - i thought well it may be my skin tone - i tried it on one of my clients - who has almost tone 1 skin color (i'm a 3- light) it didn't even stay on her- I bought Light Brown and Medium Brown neither deposited enough color to even appear that this made a difference - yes the brow comb is cool - but i wont buy it again...i'll just stick with my eyeshadow and anastasia powders ....(oh btw- I am a professional makeup artist- and i am not unexperienced when it come to makeup - just to clarify!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by digxmexnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is fantastic. It's comparable MAC's eyebrow crayon, but for 1/3 of the price!

The pencil has a very thin tip, but does not break as easily as the MAC version. The consistency is waxy enough to tame the brows and avoid smudge, but creamy enough to apply easily. The added comb on the end of the pencil is convenient for brushing down stray hairs and a bit of blending.

Application is easy and the result looks pretty natural.

The presentation of the product is convenient. It's a twist-and-click type of pencil that required no sharpening.

I have dark brown eyebrows and auburn hair and "Medium Brown" was a great middle ground color-wise.

I would definitely recommend this product and buy again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best brow pencil! I am obsessed with having the best brows possible given what I have and I am never straying from this pencil! It looks so natural and stays on all day. I shape with the pencil and also add a little brow powder, then set with gel and my brows look fabulous! I use dark brown and it is the perfect color, not reddish like some dark brown brow pencils are. Definitely give this a try!