Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this product has potential, but it's too easy to break the tip off. Maybe it works for people who only need to enhance their brows; I need to practically create my brows, and this pencil couldn't stand up to that. Won't purchase again, which makes me sad because I loved the comb and I like that kind of pencil (narrow and self-sharpening).

I bought this after reading a very positive review on a beauty blog. It is awesome! I've never been able to make a brow pencil look natural, but this product is so easy to use!

The comb on the end of mine did break off when I was trying to get it out of the package.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very disappointed, if any pressure was applied, the tip broke off. I will stick with Anastasia, which is more expensive but works very well. I thought after reading the reviews that I could get the same quality for a cheaper price. Not so.

This is now my HG brow pencil. I have tried just about every type of brow pencil high end and low end and I have to say this is the best so far. It has a skinny tip which is great for precise work. It's super inexpensive. I can make my brows look defined without them looking too severe. I definately reccomend this for anyone in search of a good inexpensive brow pencil.

I have this in Dark Blonde which is kinda a dark golden taupe.The narrow end works well to define brows,it can give a natural look.The price is cheap.I use this with Ananatasia's brow powder and the two together look great.( the brow powder is wonderful also).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first brow pencil but I think I'll be sticking to it. I love this stuff. I wear it every day (one brow is shorter than the other) and no one can tell I drew my brows in. LOVE IT!

-A.

Love this stuff. HG for me. Not, it's not as creamy or as pigmented as MAC, but I like it because it is buildable and I won't end up with caterpillar brows. Best drugstore brow product EVER. I like this better than Anastasia brow powder and wax, which I now regret paying $30 for.

Also, people are saying that it breaks off. I haven't noticed that. You may be unwinding too much of the stick at once.

I love this because the pencil draws fine lines, and is great for filling in sparse brows. I use the dark blonde and have light/medium ash brown hair. You do have to press harder than other pencils, but with some practice, and by keeping a minimal amount of pencil extended, it works fairly well. I do not use the comb on the end, but use a an eyebrow brush to blend it in. If you don't get too heavy-handed, it looks very natural.

I find this works very well for me. A soft natural look that isnt too harsh. I use the "blonde" color even though my hair and brows are dark brown. The brown was way too dark. My brows have thinned a bit, but I still have a good 75% of them left....so just a little filler is all I need and this fits the bill.

It's interesting reading the mixed comments. I'm in the negative camp for the same reasons as some others. I found it hard to apply without a fair amount of pressure, which then made it break off. Even if it hadn't broken off, there wasn't that much product, so it wasn't really a bargain. Fortunately, I was able to find a new Avon lady and buy glimmersticks again.

Popular Brows Products