Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lash Blast does do everything that it claims to do. It gives you longer, thicker, nicely separated lashes. And I love the brush--it hits every lash, even the tiny corner ones. I actually like the chubby handle since it makes it easier to control for me. With all that said, this mascara has one major problem that ruins it for me...it does not hold a curl! I know this is not a problem for everyone and that it even curls some users' lashes even more, so I only took one lippy off because in all other respects it's a great mascara, and it makes no claim to hold a curl. However, I won't be buying it again for this reason. I think I'll try MF Lash Couture since the brush is similar, and waterproof mascaras usually hold curl better for me.

I am having a difficult time understanding how anyone wouldn't love this mascara. It is the best I have tried to date. I used to use Diorshow which I liked a lot. It gave volume, length, fullness. This does that plus defines the lashes better and it's much cheaper! It's buildable with out any clumping at all. Amazing! My eyes look big and wide open with this stuff.

I bought into the hype and finally decided to give this one a try. Given that I have used (and loved) other CG mascaras, I was extremely hopeful. Sadly, the only good thing about this product for me was that it didn't smear or flake after a full day of wear. But the negatives far outweigh the positives, I'm afraid. Yes, the brush is big and cumbersome, but aside from that, this mascara does NOT provide volume OR length. After a week of using it every single day, I can say that I would get the same effect by simply applying black paint to my lashes. It makes them black, but nothing else. And if you use two coats, it begins to clump horribly. It's one of those mascaras where one coat is not enough, yet two coats is too much. Three times in one week I was left with clumpy spider lashes. To sum this up, I'd say that if you already have great volume and length, you might want to try this product just to darken you lashes. In that case, you will only need one coat. If you want length, volume, and separation, try CG Remarkable or Max Factor Volume Couture, which are both EXCELLENT (don't clump, flake, etc).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am not impressed with this product. It clumped and did nothing for my lashes except make them darker. I really did not care for the HUGE brush either--made getting at the corner lashes and my bottom lashes almost impossible. I will not be purchasing this again.

This mascara totally doesn't even come close to DiorShow (this is the reason why I was on the prowl for it). The brush picks up too much mascara (you have to swipe it onto a tissue for better results), it even clumped a bit on me and took the curl right out of my lashes (after curling them). I'm glad it worked for some, but I'm passing on buying this again. I'll stick to DiorShow for weekends and Max Factor Lash Perfection (which is MUCH MUCH better than Lash Blast).

OK so here's the story...read all the reviews here and decided that I had to try this mascara. One little problem...couldn't find it online and it wasn't in stores yet here in California. Now I'm on the lash blast mission.
My husband and I go to Vegas for a few days and what do I see??? A CVS (we don't have CVS in CA) and I remembered that most of you on here got your lash blast there. I tell my hubby that whatever we do we have to go to the CVS. So we decide to "take a little walk there" and its about 5 blocks away(not kidding, thats how serious I was about getting my hands on a lash blast) we get there, hot and a bit tired from the walk. I head straight to the makeup section where I spot the orange tube. I grab 2 because well what if I fall in love with it and I can't find it for a while in California.
Long story short...I have it for about a week before I can't control myself any longer( told myself I have to finish the 3 other mascaras I have lying around before I open it) I try it and well its pretty good. My lashes are defined, seperated, got some length, very black(and they are already black) and full. They don't feel too hard or stiff either. No clumps which is always a plus. I don't find the brush too big as others have mentioned (I mean Diorshow is way bigger). All in all was it worth the blisters I got on my heels from walking that far to get it??I would say we have to suffer a bit for beauty don't we? :)

This product, like so many I now own, was purchased based on recommendations from this site. I don't think I have ever purchased anything from Cover Girl before. I think I love this product. I have deep set eyes, and short lashes, and this wand was no problem for me. I too have used DiorShow, and was not pleased. This is a much better mascara all around.

I am the first to admit that I hear the words "Drugstore Mascara" and I automatically turn my nose up. When I had a chance to get several of these at a great discount, I bought several to swap since they are so popular. Well, today, I had a job interview and I didn't have time to hunt for my everyday mascara (Estee's Magnascopic), so I grabbed one of the unopened LB packages, put it in my bag and left. Somewhere on the highway, I opened it and applied it to my lashes....WoW! Every lash was covered and I looked so AwAkE! Not only that, but the volume was awesome! That was around 2:30pm. Right now at 9:30pm, it looks exactly the same...like I just applied it! I am bad to lose/misplace items such as mascara and eyeliners, so if I do misplace this, it will only be $6.oo-$7.oo to replace it. I find this similar to Avon's SuPeRfULL...it's a great economical mascara as well.

Love this Mascara. My previous HG mascara was CG Volume exact but this one is even better. no flaking, no clumping and plenty of beautiful volume. Another big plus is that little mistakes I tend to make with the wand [not just this wand, all wands] come off SUPER easily with a damp q tip and at the end of the day its comes off super easy . I can honestly say I've tried 90% off all the mascaras on the market and this beats all of em, including Dior's infamous mascaras [in my opinion Dior mascara doesn't even come close to the awesomeness of CG Lash blast or CG volume exact] I thought the orange packaging was kind of silly but now its grown on me and I think its fun, its almost like that special makeup you save to put on for a night out- but you can put it on everyday. Buy it,use it, love it.

Lash Blast makes beautiful, natural, full lashes. Because it requires less combing to separate, my lashes stay curlier. More coats = sticky lashes, but I don't want, or need, to apply 3 coats of mascara. Furthermore, it seems to last longer (other mascaras seem to fade), doesn't smudge and comes off easily.

Popular Mascaras