October 1, 2014 | 1567 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this gave me fat lashes but gave it no length watsoever which i really need. a great mascara but i still like lash exact better since that gives me both fat and long lashes.
update:
ok so i put lash exact on the left eye and lash blast on the right and lash exact is the winner. lash exact made my lashes look longer, thicker and kept it's curl...but lash blast lost it's curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by loreleilee33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh, Lash Blizzle. I am a believer.

At first, I did not like you. I was underwhelmed by you. But now, after mastering your fat plastic brush, I have long, voluminized, jet black eyelashes. Sometimes I fondle your big orange tube in my purse, comforted by the fact that I do not have to be without you ever again.

I love you.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by JesssicaRabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was initially skeptical about this product only because I have really hard to curl lashes and most mascaras actually weigh my lashes down.

I searched high and low for this product and could only find it at Target. True, the packaging is fun and easy to spot! Love the orange tube!

So I took Lash Blast home and tried it out. Initially--WOW. The mascara is *so* black (which is GREAT!) and made my lashes long, long, long and sexy. However, the inevitable happened--my lashes didn't hold their curl and fell flat. The same thing happened yesterday when I wore Lash Blast to work--when I got home, my lashes were stick-straight. Ugh. How disappointing! I wanted Bardot eyes!

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have trouble curling their lashes--the color is super dark and the formula feels nice. It's just not for me--I'll stick with my Lash Discovery and Full N'Soft combo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 9:48:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

OK, I have to put in my 2 cents on this. I LOVE it. A big, bright orange tube of Mascara is just fun! When I saw the brush I was a little put off, but I have tried Benefit Bad Gal and others with bigger burshes. I had absolutely no problems with this poking or smudging. I apply a coat, wait a little, apply another, and then wait and then one more, for three total applications. EDIT: I find if I " comb out" after the second coat, the lashes don't get quite to "crunchy feeling, bu I get these lovely, long, flirty, curled lashes. This works beautifully for me. I am not saying it's going to work for everyone, because everyone is different and wants different qualities in their mascara. But I just really LOVE this product, (yes, I gotta say it twice). I will definitely repurchase it. It was approx. $8 in the CVS where I bought it, but saw it @ $6.98 @ Wal-Mart. The tube IS huge, but hey, you can find it better that way. For the price, it's worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jetfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No big deal. After all the "featured reviews" I of course had to try it, not great, not bad, certainly not worthy of the initial reviews IMO. It's acceptable..............but not GREAT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:23:00 AM More reviews by emilee317

so i looked for about a week for this, and finally found it in a cvs. i read/heard great reviews and went out to find out! i am sooo disappointed. :( it separates lashes just find.. but absolutely no volume or curl at all, and that is what i look for most in a mascara. so bummed.

**been using for a few months now - changed my mind a little.. as long as I can get a really good curl with my Shu Uemura curler this mascara is pretty decent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 6:33:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I did not like this mascara; it definitely didn't live up to the hype for me. First, it's quite pricey for a drugstore mascara ($8.99 + tax). Second, the brush is really large and "fluffy," so I have to be careful not to poke my eye or get mascara on my upper eyelid (esp. after reading some of the reviews). Third, the tube and handle are too unwieldy for me; I'm accustomed to holding onto a slender, longer handle when applying. Fourth, this mascara does not volumize or thicken my lashes AT ALL. Coat after coat, I kept hoping for thickness or lushness, but to no avail; my lashes just had that natural, are-you-or-aren't-you-wearing-mascara look (similar to when I wear Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara). Granted, this mascara did significantly fan out my lashes, but I wasn't looking for this effect. I was very disappointed in Lash Blast, but at least I can return it to CVS. So far, of all the drugstore mascaras, Max Factor Volume Couture is my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara. But L'Oreal VOLUMINOUS is way, way, WAY better. It can't be beat. Lash Blast does not do even close the volumizing as VOLUMINOUS.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Cindyrella1212

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Used it this morning and I do like it--a lot. The big brush does make getting lashes in the inner corner a bit difficult but not a big deal. I don't find the brush or the wand to be hard to handle. I liked Last Exact so this is better--a little wetter which I like. It may be just as good as Chanel Initimable, but we'll see.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

This mascara is huge. It didn't work that great on me and my bf bought me like 10 from the States. <_< It smudged like crazy on my lower lid and I find the huge brush difficult to handle. I think I'll stick to my HG L'oreal Voluminous.