Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

I havent tried many foundations, but this works great. I dont think its mask like or hard to put on or hard to take off. Its just fine. It makes my skin look perfect.

GREAT MAKEUP.STAYS PUT.BE PREPARED
IF YOU HAVE FINE LINES IT MAKES THEM MORE
PROMINENT.I GO SWIMMING AND JET SKI
ALL SUMMER AND USE IT FOR MY SUNSCREEN
AND IT STAY PUT.I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY
ABOUT REAPPLYING.IT IS TRICKY TO APPLY
BUT IF YOU TAKE A DAMP MAKEUP SPONGE
AND BLOT IT ON IT WILL COME OUT GREAT.
USE SMALL AMTS AND LAYER IT FOR BETTER
COVERAGE.

This foundation ends up looking very mask-like if you're not extremely careful when you apply it. You must have a very light hand, and be quick for it to look natural at all. Also on me it oxidized within a couple hours and turned orange, and it didn't really do anything for oil control. When my oil started to break through the foundation started looking clumpy and weird. Ew! I suppose for evening and if your face isn't super oily this would work ok, but it's not a good one for me.

I have to level with you. This product is horrible. It DOES NOT BLEND. The moment you apply it to your face it begins drying out. It really does STAY PUT wherever it is put. It is also a horrible *itch to get off your face. Heaven forbid you should blend it incorrectly- because you will have to scrub your face clean and start all over. Once you make a mistake it will NOT come off. It also looks very "mask like". Ugh. This is the worst product I have ever tried. Never again (shaking head), Never again.

Well, no make up ever stays on my skill all day, and neither does this. However, of the different brands that I have tried, this has worked the best. It will last my whole day of classes, which is better than I can say for most brands. Also I like the fact that they make a special formula for oily skin, and I have gone through about 4 bottles and it has never made me break out. Also, the shades are a lot better than most because they dont have that obnoxious pink undertone.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the perfect foundation for my super oily skin. It's the best liquid foundation I've found so far that helps control oil. It's long lasting and it doesn't even feel like I have foundation on. In fact I have slept in it a couple of times and it didn't cause me to breakout. Makes my skin soft and smooth. I use it for weekends and anytime I'm going out. For work I use mineral foundation. Definetly a keeper!

I absolutely LOVE this foundation!! I have bought sooo many long lasting foundations and this is the ONLY one that lasts and controls oil ALL day. I wish I had found it years ago. It mever looks heavy and my skin looks so even and beautiful. Im Mac NC20/25 and use Buff in Colorstay. I don't find anything wrong with getting it off at the end of the day I just use a simple cleansing wipe. PERFECT

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great coverage, good staying power compared to most foundations but would not say that it lasts all day, the bottle lasts forever since you don't need to use very much, kind of hard to wash off your face though, I've had some luck with mixing foundations so I mix my Colorstay foundation with Kohl's American Beauty half and half so that it gives my face a glow(American Beauty) and lasts a long time(Revlon Colorstay).

I have : combination skin (oily Tzone), shade NC20.

I use this foundation in shade NUDE in the winter and Natural beige in the summer. This has great staying power...lasts for hours, and also GREAT COVERAGE. Because i have combination it can sometimes feel dry on my skin. so if you have dry skin i wouldnt reccommend this, its best for normal/combo. It covers blemishes really well but IT DOES look like your wearing foundation if your going for that natural look i wouldnt buy this foundation. I always tend to come back to this foundation, even doh ive tried MAC, ESTEE LAUDER, CLARINS, CLINIQUE....you name it.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Since I'm trying to save money for my wedding coming up I've had to get on a tight budget. Meaning I had to start buying cheaper makeup for one. I had heard good things about Revlon Colorstay products being great for the price. First I tried the eye and blemish conceilers and loved both. They didn't crease or run for hours and did not break me out. I tried the foundation for combo/oily skin and was impressed. It seemed to work just as well as my MAC makeup. The conceiler actually worked a little better in my opinion. All 3 of these products are worth giving a try.