Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 1/14/2008 1:42:00 PM

I remember liking this when it first came out and thought I'd give it another try. It covered as well as I remember but it turned my face into an oil slick after a few hours. Any attempt to blot just smeared & removed it. I'll go back to my old foundation and toss this one into the trash.

on 1/13/2008 5:57:00 AM

this does go on very nicely
but i dont find it stays on very well
even with a primer its off within 2 hours... would not buy again

on 1/12/2008 7:33:00 PM

I use this liquid when I need full coverage/for photos, or when I just want to look flawless. I usually go for everyday minerals during the daytime for work, but lately, I've been using a combination of two different colors (I have very hard to match olive skin) I just dab it on with a sponge so I get a natural match with the texture of my skin and it dries flawlessly. Never had any breakouts with this one, and I am acne prone. Try it!

on 1/12/2008 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good. Doesnt settle into pores. does pronounce dry flakey skin on my nose. kinda makes my skin look old and scaley at the end of the day. sometimes i notice it can look really cakey around my chin area. overall, its not bad... i wish the colors had a little more yellow undertones in them rather than orange. i wear it everyday, but if i found something better i would go for that...but the price is good so im ok

on 1/11/2008 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation. I have oily oily skin that I finally went to a derm for, but prior to that the normal to oily formula of this was and still is fantastic for me! I use sponge wedges to apply so I've never had issues. Sometimes if it's on my fingers still I leave fingerprints on the cap... or my black dress pants if I don't pay attention!! This seriously stays the entire 8 hour work day. The only post-office touch up I need to go out for the night is under the eyes and a dab of powder. This foundation covers blemishes really well too. If your drugstore is good about stocking the shelves there seems to be a good color selection. I am the 2nd lightest color and even dept. store brands *cough*clinique*cough* doesn't get light enough for my pasty pale skin. I can't recommend this stuff enough. My mom started using the normal-dry formula and loves it as well, doesn't emphasize wrinkles as others do. Last time I bought this, walmart had a 2 for 1 pack, can't beat that either!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am going to try this product soon......... but just a tip for everyone about the inconvenience of the bottle... get some Q-Tips and dip that in, then wipe it on your face from the Q-Tip! Much more sanitary!

i used this awhile back. probably last year, and it worked amazing. i used the oily / combination one, and it seriously made my skin look amazing. i mean YES you need powder to top it, and then you'll be good, but it seriously covered a whole darn lot. but the bottle was really messy, and it would get all over the top, and i'd always have foundation all over my fingers before i left for school. but seriously one of the best foundations.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation! Previous to Revlons ColorStay with SoftFlex I was using DERMACIA (you can also see my review for Dermacia on MUA) and was spending $50.00 per ounce and having to wait 2 wks for the order to come, as it was by mail only. I decided to try Revlons ColorStay because the ingredients were very similar. I tried it and I love it!

* It stays on all day.
* It gives great full coverage, you don't even have to bother with consealer.
* It leaves my skin looking flawless!
* It comes in oil-free so it does not cause further break outs (for Me)
* It's inexpensive at around $12.00
* Can be purchased at any drug store so its super convenient. I've even purchased it at a grocery store.

It's just a fantastic foundation that doesn't leave your face looking cakey, expecially when you need full coverage.

on 12/28/2007 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Cool

I'm a Armani LSF foundation wearer who has been looking for a DS foundation to use when I just want to do a quick face on weekends. I decided to try Colorstay after I complimented my mother on her skin and she told me she was wearing it.

I've tried countless other foundations (including a few department store brands) and I'm so impressed with Colorstay. It feels great on my skin and really keeps me fairly balanced. I have been a bit flakey around the Tzone due to BHA use and this is really helping to camouflage it.

It really does have great staying power without feeling heavy or cakey. It's fairly matte so I've been adding highlighter to mimic my LSF and am very happy with the results.

on 12/28/2007 9:50:00 AM

I got this in a sale for £2.50 and in the palest shade.I love it! Makes my skin look dewy and flawless and it really does last all day.Wish I had bought more.