TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and have to say I really like it. I really believe that it is protecting my hair from all the heat. I usually spray a generous amount on my hair when it's damp, then I'll let my hair air dry about halfway. After that I'll blowdry it and then straighten it. I honestly feel my hair is softer after using it. I'll definately repurchase once I run out! I highly recommend this!

on 2/8/2011 8:01:00 PM

after using this my hair feels so soft. if i don't use it i notice the differences i love it and it is so affordable.... thanks tresemme, amazing product

on 2/8/2011 7:57:00 PM

This is a staple product in my hair routine. I love this heat protectant. It smells amazing, it works great at protecting my hair from flat ironing every morning, and it doesn't leave my hair greasy, sticky, or weighed down. I love the packaging, it's super user friendly and the spray pump sprays out a fine and even mist. It's super cheap too, under $4 at Target. I hope they never discontinue this, and I would keep repurchasing for life!

my new HG hair product.
pros:
-cheap! like, less than half the price of the chi one, and works just as well!
- easy to use (with the squirt bottle top)
-comes with a lot of product
-smells good
-made my hair shiny
-made hair soft
i can't even think of cons because its that great. seriously, this is amazing stuff. thanks tresemme woohooo :)

on 2/8/2011 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

YESS!! Finally a heat protectant that works! This product is really great! I squirt some in my hair before I curl it and the curls look shinier and more defined. The smell used to bother me but its grown on me and now I think it smells good. As for the packaging I give it 5 stars because the spray bottle nozzle is very easy to work with! In my opinion this stuff is SO much better than chi silk infusion for one because its mucho cheaper and it works better.

on 2/7/2011 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

By far i think this product is the best heat protectant i noticed no split ends in my hair and it also smells really good it leaves your hair feeling soft and silky

on 2/7/2011 11:12:00 AM

I LOVE this, first off. Although it can be used for straightening, curling, and blow drying; I only use it as a blow dry spray. It helps my hair dry quicker and my hair feels really nice afterwards. The reason I only use it to dry my hair is because it is very wet and takes a long time to dry if I am straightening it, but overall I love it and really recommend it!

on 2/6/2011 3:40:00 PM

So I had never used any heat protectant before and I was becoming scared I would start to fry my hair (and I REALLY did not want to do that :) I would have to say one of the best things if not the best, is the smell!! It is WONDERFUL!! If you have never smelled it. You're missing out :) It's a great heat protectant. Just be sure to let your hair dry before you straighten or curl your hair. And one last good thing is it's not specifically for curling or straightening. So it does not weigh down your hair which is fantastic. Overall = GREAT Product! :)

on 2/6/2011 2:59:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff ! It smells GORGEOUS ! I got it from my local drugstore when it went on sale for like 3 bucks. Definetly worth it. I flat iron my hair pretty much everyday and after i used this, i never got a single split end. I will continue to purchase this untill they dis continue this... and i hope they never do because this stuff is AMAZING !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have bought this over and over. I color my hair, flat iron and curl it, my hair is waist length and I thick the only reason it doesn't break off is bc of my products and this is one of them! Love!

Popular Styling Products