TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 2/7/2011 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

By far i think this product is the best heat protectant i noticed no split ends in my hair and it also smells really good it leaves your hair feeling soft and silky

on 2/7/2011 11:12:00 AM

I LOVE this, first off. Although it can be used for straightening, curling, and blow drying; I only use it as a blow dry spray. It helps my hair dry quicker and my hair feels really nice afterwards. The reason I only use it to dry my hair is because it is very wet and takes a long time to dry if I am straightening it, but overall I love it and really recommend it!

on 2/6/2011 3:40:00 PM

So I had never used any heat protectant before and I was becoming scared I would start to fry my hair (and I REALLY did not want to do that :) I would have to say one of the best things if not the best, is the smell!! It is WONDERFUL!! If you have never smelled it. You're missing out :) It's a great heat protectant. Just be sure to let your hair dry before you straighten or curl your hair. And one last good thing is it's not specifically for curling or straightening. So it does not weigh down your hair which is fantastic. Overall = GREAT Product! :)

on 2/6/2011 2:59:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff ! It smells GORGEOUS ! I got it from my local drugstore when it went on sale for like 3 bucks. Definetly worth it. I flat iron my hair pretty much everyday and after i used this, i never got a single split end. I will continue to purchase this untill they dis continue this... and i hope they never do because this stuff is AMAZING !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have bought this over and over. I color my hair, flat iron and curl it, my hair is waist length and I thick the only reason it doesn't break off is bc of my products and this is one of them! Love!

on 2/4/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOOOOOVE this stuff! It smells great, the price is awesome, and its easy to find in any drugstore/ superstore. I have fine, thick hair that is color treated and gets easily weighed down by most products that I use (even heat protectants). I often find that heat protectants leave a waxy feeling film on my hair, while this one does not. I would repurchse this over and over again.

on 2/3/2011 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have very thick, coarse, naturally curly hair, so when I finally splurged on a T3 flatiron, I decided to be more frugal with a heat protective spray. Thankfully, Allure magazine had just reviewed this, so for about $4, I figured it was worth a shot. (I should note that this is the first heat protective product that Iíve ever used, since I had never heat-styled or straightened my hair on my own before buying my flatiron.) In short: this spray didnít disappoint. It does have a fruity/floral scent, but after my hair is dry, that has diminished. I have to spray it very liberally since my hair is so thick and long, but since this is so inexpensive I donít feel guilty about it. The only way to gauge how well a product like this works, is if I DONíT see any damage after heat styling. Since I donít see any damage and my ends are still soft, this spray does itís job. I have also started using this on my daughtersí hair so they donít go to bed with wet heads (which both of them hate). They both have fine, soft, straight hair and I have always used Citre Shine Serum on their hair before blow drying. A few sprays of this after the serum and I can cut the drying time in half! (which is great when dealing with wiggly kids). The pump is easy to handle, though the bottle tips over very easily when I'm picking it up and putting it down constantly to spray each section of hair that I'm ironing. I would recommend this to anyone who heat styles their hair and I will buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really recommend this if you want a cheap heat protectant. Its smells nice and really does its job.

on 1/31/2011 10:00:00 PM

i straighten my hair almost everyday so i use this everyday . the smell of it is reeeeaally nice like i love it (: this is really good & the price is so affordable . i love how it has a spritzer spray .

on 1/29/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I do like this product its my first heat protectant and I probably won't leave it. It seems to protect my hair but I don't really abuse my hair either. It actually is good to just spray on your hair if its going to get later that day because it keeps hair manageable when wet, yes random, but for that I will love it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials