TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 2/6/2011 2:59:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff ! It smells GORGEOUS ! I got it from my local drugstore when it went on sale for like 3 bucks. Definetly worth it. I flat iron my hair pretty much everyday and after i used this, i never got a single split end. I will continue to purchase this untill they dis continue this... and i hope they never do because this stuff is AMAZING !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have bought this over and over. I color my hair, flat iron and curl it, my hair is waist length and I thick the only reason it doesn't break off is bc of my products and this is one of them! Love!

on 2/4/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOOOOOVE this stuff! It smells great, the price is awesome, and its easy to find in any drugstore/ superstore. I have fine, thick hair that is color treated and gets easily weighed down by most products that I use (even heat protectants). I often find that heat protectants leave a waxy feeling film on my hair, while this one does not. I would repurchse this over and over again.

on 2/3/2011 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have very thick, coarse, naturally curly hair, so when I finally splurged on a T3 flatiron, I decided to be more frugal with a heat protective spray. Thankfully, Allure magazine had just reviewed this, so for about $4, I figured it was worth a shot. (I should note that this is the first heat protective product that Iíve ever used, since I had never heat-styled or straightened my hair on my own before buying my flatiron.) In short: this spray didnít disappoint. It does have a fruity/floral scent, but after my hair is dry, that has diminished. I have to spray it very liberally since my hair is so thick and long, but since this is so inexpensive I donít feel guilty about it. The only way to gauge how well a product like this works, is if I DONíT see any damage after heat styling. Since I donít see any damage and my ends are still soft, this spray does itís job. I have also started using this on my daughtersí hair so they donít go to bed with wet heads (which both of them hate). They both have fine, soft, straight hair and I have always used Citre Shine Serum on their hair before blow drying. A few sprays of this after the serum and I can cut the drying time in half! (which is great when dealing with wiggly kids). The pump is easy to handle, though the bottle tips over very easily when I'm picking it up and putting it down constantly to spray each section of hair that I'm ironing. I would recommend this to anyone who heat styles their hair and I will buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really recommend this if you want a cheap heat protectant. Its smells nice and really does its job.

on 1/31/2011 10:00:00 PM

i straighten my hair almost everyday so i use this everyday . the smell of it is reeeeaally nice like i love it (: this is really good & the price is so affordable . i love how it has a spritzer spray .

on 1/29/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I do like this product its my first heat protectant and I probably won't leave it. It seems to protect my hair but I don't really abuse my hair either. It actually is good to just spray on your hair if its going to get later that day because it keeps hair manageable when wet, yes random, but for that I will love it.

on 1/29/2011 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I believe this actually works to protect my hair from the heat of my blow dryer, but the only thing I don't like is that it smells like spraying a bottle of perfume in your hair, but thank goodness the smell does fade. Besides that it's a great product and great price.

on 1/29/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a couple of months and I like it. It smells so good that people have complimented me. I spray it on before I use a flat iron. I was spraying it on before I blow dry and then again when I flat iron, but I found a different technique works better: I apply John Frieda's Thermal Protection Frizz Ease serum to my damp hair and blow dry, then I spray sections of my hair with this to protect when flat ironing. That combo seems to work best. This is alcohol-free, which is very important to me. I've purchased other so-called protectant sprays that had alcohol as the top ingredient and they made my hair feel like straw. As far as drug store heat protectant sprays goes, this is honestly your best bet.

on 1/26/2011 2:05:00 PM

For a drugstore product, this is definately worth it. I have thin and straight hair, so a lot of heat protectant sprays are too heavy and make my hair greasy. I use moroccanoil on my hair when it's wet, as well as this spray when its wet and before I straighten it. Amazing. I'd rebuy again, especially because it's about 4 dollars where I live.

Video Reviews & Tutorials