TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

This stuff is amazing! I blow dry and usually straighten my hair every day. It's short (just past my chin) and very fine. I spray this onto the ends before blow-drying and it seriously transforms my hair. It is instantly more manageable and not frizzy at all. It feels much better than it usually does after blow-drying, soft and smooth. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all either. I also love that the nozzle has a lock/unlock function. I don't know why more spray products don't do this.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm pretty sure i'm on my fourth bottle or so. That already says a lot. It's not heavy feeling at all (I spray very, very generously), and does exactly what its supposed to do. I have extremely coarse hair so I use heat up to 420 degrees and straighten once a week. Been doing this for about 4 years and my hair is in fabulous shape considering what I do. Plus it's very affordable. The only downside to this is if you loose the black cap thing that "seals" it, it sucks to travel with. More like impossible because I had two accidents with it in my luggage when I lost the cap, so don't loose it! Other than that, you have nothing to loose with this product

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this as it is one of my favorite things I've ever purchased, ever! I use this before I use ANY hot tools on my hair. (Blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron, etc.) I've tried Chi 44 Iron Guard, at least I think that's what it's called and I hated it. This product from Tresemme smells amazing and leaves your hair extremely soft. I really like the spray nozzle as well, which may sound strange. But it's awesome! And if you buy it and don't like it (I don't know how you could not like this though) then it's less than $5, so why not give it a try?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ever since I used this product, I don't have anymore split ends. Personally, the smell is much lighter compared to Frizz-Ease's Protective Styling Spray.The only con about the Tresemme's Heat Tamer is that you have to be careful with the bottle because the bottle might leak even if you screw the top on tight. Somehow, the top of the bottle becomes loose at times.

It's alright. Have to make sure you actually cover every strand in order for it to actually protect your hair. First time using it was great, however, after a while, it just became mediocre..

Smells great, does it's job and very affordable! Love this product and this is my third bottle :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I actually like this for the price. I hate the bottle but I empty it into a spray bottle that I already have and Presto it works like a charm!What I do is either spray it on before blow drying or spray after I shower at night and then let it dry and use hot tools the next morning.

I use Tresemme Instant Heat Tamer spray everyday and have been for about a year an a half! I have long hair and i use a blow dryer on my hair everyday and this stuff has never disappointed me. It has never left my hair looking greasy! I have probably purchased 8 or 9 bottles by now but it's not a huge deal cause it's so inexpensive! HG for sure!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite heat spray ! This is the first one I had ever used &I tried the CHI 44 Iron Guard bc I got it at a deal w/ the Shine Spray also, but I wasn't impressed. It was expensive &left my hair feeling a bit crunchy. W/ This Tresemme heat spray, it goes on lightly but still protects my hair from split ends. It smells so good ! &I can spray as much as I want w/ out worrying about my hair getting crunchy or greasy. I've been using this for almost 2 years I think, &I'm not planning on switching to any other sprays just bc this one is so good. Oh, &it's really inexpensive which is a super plus since I use it almost every day (:

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product! After looking at reviews for it here I decided to go ahead and buy it. The price was great, I think about 3 dollars, and the packaging is a very efficient spray bottle. I have used it now for about a month and I can honestly say I notice a huge difference in my hair! I just spray a generous amount in my damp hair each morning and blow dry it out. My hair is softer and sleeker, and doesn't even have fly-aways as much as it used to. I have very fine baby hair, but a lot of it so this product is perfect. It doesn't weigh it down, doesn't feel greasy at all, and has a nice scent. I can even blow dry it in the morning, curl it in the afternoon, and straighten it at night, and my hair doesn't look dried out or damaged at all! Totally a must have for me now!

Popular Styling Products