August 23, 2014 | 1851 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oooooh, heavens, yes! I love this. I sniffed it years ago on a piece of paper and found myself unmoved... too similar to Lolita Lempicka, which I already had. Something recently possessed me to give it another go, though... this time on skin. Delicious. While I still find it similar to LL, Flowerbomb seems "warmer" on the skin than does Lolita (so I can justify having both, tee hee!). I just feel good having this on. It makes me smile the biggest smiles. The name is perplexing, as I'm definitely getting more sweetness than flowers here. Love love love the packaging. Love love love the fact that only one store in my city carries it, so not all my friends are wearing it too. Not so keen on the price... I've seen niche fragrances priced for less! Still. The smiles are worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by onlyprada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of my favorite perfumes...everyone who loves sweet fragrances will love this...it lasts forever on ur skin...smells a little bit like cotton-candy....love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by kja0432

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

initially when i smelt this, my reaction was "FWA! this is one strong perfume" so i stayed away. but im so glad i kept that paper sample in my jacket pocket, cause i was in a lecture, and i could smell something so ... beautiful, it was as if i fell inlove, i was seriously sniffing the people around me, trying to figure out where this lovely smell came from, and awhile later i found that it was actually from my pocket. so BAM i went out and got myself one, and im savouring it, i LOVE it.
people... take time to appreciate the true scent of a perfume, for flowerbomb, its the lasting smell of vanilla and something else, that lures me. fantastic, but abit too pricey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't really explain why I love this so much; it's just so very warm on my skin. I typically wear florientals very well: other perfumes I can wear are Givenchy Very Irresistible, Jean Paul Gaultier Pour Femme, Cartier Delices Eau Fruitee, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, etc. etc. Generally, a recipe for success on my skin is a sharper rose plus patchouli somewhere in the notes. This one is slightly fruitier and with a bit more vanilla than I normally wear, but not as loud as Cartier Delices (which, to be fair, is meant to be "iced cherry"). The top notes are bergamot and tea, the middle are jasmine, freesia and orchid and the base is centaflora rose and patchouli. This took me aback at first and smelled extremely creamy and fruity to me, but I've come to love it for its spiciness and sweetness on the drydown. I'm so addicted to this that I've bought the lotion, showergel, and bath oil - which I never do with perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect combo of floral, oriental and vanilla. Personally I happen to love old ladyish scents, and this one is so mature it doesn't disappoint. It's pricey, true... but the scent is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just wanted to comment on the previous review, as I happen to own both of these fragrances...while they do smell similar (that kind of intense sweet heady fragrance) they are NOT the same scent. Magnetism is much sweeter and more girlie than Flowerbomb, which has a more musky scent - and is also quite strong. Just wanted to comment so that people can formulate their own opinions :) Also, Flowerbomb is more expensive and harder to find.

Note that I chose "No" to the question of whether or not I would purchase again; the reason being, I get bored! I never stick to just one fragrance :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a straight copy of Escada Magnetism, no joke. I sprayed this at the mall and I was trying to figure out where had I smelled this fragrance before, and I realized its Escada Magnetism. Its way too obvious. I think the designers should have been a little more original than this. Two thumbs down!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cutsiepootsie

A wonderful, warm, creamy fragrance. I avoided it for a long time because I thought it would smell...well... like a flower bomb but it is not a floral. It is more of a gourmand, sweet fragrance. Works best for cooler weather. Just lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2008 6:56:00 AM More reviews by enigmatictania

this scent is so comforting! it smells like pink, if the colour pink would have a smell. but I won't purchase this: too expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cchloerun

I am a bigger fan of the FlowerBomb Extreme, but I have this one for my everyday use (I use the extreme for special days and when I want comfort).
The best way for me to describe this is a cross between Vera Wang's Princess and Chanel #5. Odd combo, but this is how it smells on me. I don't have the ability to point of the certain notes, but off the bat it smells powdery and sweet to me. The powder dries down a bit an hr or so into it thankfully, and the sweet (I smell violet I think in here too) stays with me. It is a beautiful smell, but you really have to be into sweet and spicy .
It lasts decently on me, though Extreme kicks it's a** in the lasting department.

*If you are already a fan of this, or like this one but something just doesn't click for u in it- GO TRY the Extreme version (in the black sparkly bottle). I know it's more expensive, but worth every penny. Make sure to try it on your skin and not just the bottle. (it doesn't have all the powdery smell and is so soft and creamy!) Happy shopping!