Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

This is the best perfume EVER! I just got married and one of the things that my husband said made him think of me all the time was my "sexy" perfume. He even buys it for me even when the bottle gets half way done so I won't ever have to be without it! I get compliments not only from him, but every where I go people ask me what I'm wearing. I think Flowerbomb needs to put me on payroll because I am a walking billboard for their product! It's sweet and sexy all in one, one half naughty and the other half nice, you will love it, it's my sexbomb/rockstar scent!

This is quite a strong fragrance, so you only have to use a little before you go out. Because of this the perfume lasts for ages, and the the packaging looks beautiful in your bathroom. I would buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fragrances are a hit and miss for most people, but this is a hit for me. I have wanted this perfume for so long, but thought it was too pricey for one 1.7 oz bottle. But around Feb. my sis informed me that Saks was selling a gift set that included a 1.7 oz bottle plus a 3.4 oz refill bottle for about $133 with a !5% off discount. I had to get it bc that was like 3 bottles for the price of one. Ever since I've been wearing it, I have always received compliments. One of my girlfriends even said that it smell so good that she wanted to eat me. :) I also love the packaging, especially the V&R wax seal style symbol next the cap of the bottle.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried also to like this fragrance, and have sampled it several times but thank goodness I have not bought it, to me it just smells terrible. When I first spray it even on a card, it smells nice, very feminine and not the least bit cloying but the drydown is so powdery, lingering and intrusive. I made the mistake of leaving the card in my purse overnight, big mistake, and my purse still smells like a terrible drydown even after five days! I would not even recommend this fragrance to an enemy. I used to like this but only because I was tossing the card way before the drydown.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

My HG perfume!! I fell in love with the scent from the very first time I smelled the sample on my Vogue magazine. I used it almost everyday when I used to work in the office and got so many compliments from my friends. I only use it for special occasion now that I'm almost running out of it. Will definitely buy it again once I'm in a way better budget condition. I don't understand how people said the scent doesn't last long, because on me it last the whole day, I can even smell it the next day if I go to bed without taking shower (only when I'm really really exhausted, lol). I read somewhere that perfume smells differently depending on your body chemistry, so that's probably why. I highly recommend this for people who loves floral, cotton candy, or vanilla scents.

Update: Just found that Flowerbomb comes in EDT spray and Eau de Perfume. Mine is the perfume one. The smell stays very long. Not too sure about the lasting power of the EDT.

This is my HG perfume. It lasts allllll day and I always get compliments on how good I smell. Normally I avoid any and all remotely floral scents, but this one is just something special. It also doesn't hurt how good the bottle looks!

I so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to love this. Yep I bought into the hype :( I tested this at a Duty Free store at the airport and was so disappointed at the fact that I HATED it. It reminds me of a scary old librarian that I was sure was a million years old when I was 8, you know those scary old librarian ladies who seem to live at the library and whos perfume permeates throughout the whole area to the point where even the books smell like her? Yep, thats what I smelt.
On me, this was overpowering (and I had taken the advice from the reviews here to spray sparingly) and migraine inducing. Waaaaaay too powdery and old lady like. I couldn't smell flowers or cream or sugar or caramel or strawberry at all unfortunately, I smelt only spice and patchouli and bug spray. My chemistry just doesn't agree with this, which is so sad because I really wanted to love this enough to buy it.
The bottle is beautiful though! Too bad the scent isn't on me...but in saying that, Im going to test it again just in case the sample bottle at Duty Free was "off" or something. I sooo want to love this! Will edit after testing again.

For reference Im a Clinique Happy/Happy In Bloom/Beverly Hills Gold/Midnight Fantasy/Hugo Sport kinda gal

My twin sister would LOVE this (she's a patchouli loving hippy) and I'm sure it would smell amazing on her, as the perfumes that I can't stand really smell incredible on her and vice versa. Her favs are Opium, Beautiful and Beyond Paradise.

***UPDATE***
Yep the airport tester I used was off. My mother bought this for my twin, I sprayed it and it is SUBLIME. LOVE IT!

I don't own this but tried it many times after reading such good reviews about it. I can't get past what seems to be an alcohol smell every time I put it on. It's a pungent, rubbing alcohol smell that overpowers everything nice about this fragrance. Maybe just on me...

I don't own this fragrance, but I smelled it on a tester strip. Although it is a really nice scent, I wouldn't buy it because i think it smells so similar to Bath and Body works "Sensual Amber'" which can be bought way cheaper.

This is my favorite "going out" fragrance because it actually lasts all night. Sometimes I can smell it on my clothes from the night before! It is a little bit of a sweeter fragrance so just apply sparingly. Only downside is that it's pretty expensive, but you can almost always find it in a nice set.

Popular Fragrances