January 25, 2015 | 1908 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by 9154mf

I don't really think the name fits the juice, I don't care much for florals, but I just love this. Its like an intense burst of something sweet and vanilla-y but i dont realy smell flowers! I can see other reviewers feel the same. This actually smells like a sexy, dirty bunch of flowers to me. Anyone looking for a clean pretty floral will be disappointed. This is a strong fragrance, I can carry off strong but even this is quite overwhelming at times for me. I'd wear this to a club or something similar, even though its a sexy scent and I would love to wear it to 'bed', its so strong that my man will probably gag and get a headache, so in a room filled with other people I'd probably be fine and stand out a little. One on one I can see this would be overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 8:32:00 AM More reviews by rizzler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have had around 400 fragrances and sniffed alot at the shops so you know that i am a perfume fan. Yet i only find myself truly loving this scent only and would glady give up the other scents i have just for this one, now i don't even know why i have them. It is a strong floral fragrance and i love strong frangrances, you just use less otherwise what is the point in buying lighter fragrances you might aswel buy a body spray. It is floral but smells like a hint of vanilla which is strange becuase this doesn't actually have vanilla notes in it. It is sexy the most sexyiest gorgeous scent i have smelt. I wish i could have atleast 5 favourite fragances as i love perfumes but i don't know if anything can top this. So many people wear this but i make sure i wear this all the time so people only will associate it with me and it is my signiture scent and it has took me over five years to find one. I want to get the shower gel and creams and bubble bath.........well the whole works !. lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by moschino000

this is the most beautiful smell ever! I discovered it in a magazine and the instant I smelled it, I had to have it. i've had many perfumes and loved them all at first, but after about two months i tend to go off the smell but i've had my bottle of flowerbomb for almost 5 months and i still absolutely love it! it doesnt smell anything like flowers, more sweet, kind of like vanilla which doesn't bother me because i prefer a sweeter scent.
the scent stays for quite a while and my parents always comment on the house smelling so good for hours after i've sprayed it. the bottle is just beautiful too. I will deffinately repurchase when i've run out despite the hefty price tag.
5 lippies because it is just perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by greenclover

"Flowerbomb" is right. It's a bomb of a a flower scent - i.e. no floral here. All vanilla. Generic, silly. WAY to expensive for what it is. Floral lovers should definitely skip. 2 stars are generous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by CupidzArrow

At work my work colleague was ranting on about this, so i thought let me smell it. oh-MY-lord it smelt so beeeautiful! It's more sweet than flowery, i understand the concept of the flowerbomb, it looks like a glass grenade so CLASSY. The notes seem to interwine fluently with eachother, a very clever creation. One con though, it is exceeedingly expensive, 55 for a 50ml!!! And 75 for a 100ml ive already used a 1/3 of it up!! Also Cheyl Cole used this so I DO NOT MIND SMELLING LIKE HER lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I smelled this bottle, I HAD TO HAVE IT! It is sultry and intoxicating. Oh my goodness!!! But - I after I wore it for a few days, I couldn't figure out why there was a patchouli odor following me around. I'm a teacher so I assumed it must be a student! Finally, after a few days, I realized it HAD TO BE ME!!!! That was almost heartbreaking. I LOVE this fragrance but I despise patchouli and somehow the drydown ended in a patchouli stink so there was just no compromising. I had to return the bottle. Still, when I see a bottle of it, I get sad for a moment because I can't do anything about it. If the chemistry is not right, you have to say goodbye!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite fragrances. It's both soft and strong, sweet and spicy.

It really is like a bomb of flowers went off. It's a sultry and sexy scent that I always get compliments on when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice gourmand. Smells like soft cotton candy on my skin. Love the bottle and I have wanted this since I first heard of it. Now I finally own it and treasure it. very warm and soft on my skin, sweet but not sicknening sweet. This is very good, can't wait to try the Extreme....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by greengold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my very favorite scent ever. I used to be a perfume addict, but this is now my signature scent. It's a light floral(not too sweet, and not fruity at all) but with a touch of warmth. I get compliments on it all the time, every time. I could repeat everything that's already been said about it, but basically, I agree with everyone else that gave it a rating of 5 out of 5.

This stuff is pricey, but wow it goes a long way. Only apply one spray. Any more than that will over power everyone around you. I usually spray one wrist and then I dab it on my other wrist and behind my ears. It lasts all day and I get tons of compliments. I bought a refillable purse-size atomizer about 7 months ago, have used it daily, and I'm only just now finishing 0.5 ounces of it (and the box came with 3 refills.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by katana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent. It's floral, but it doesn't smell like flowers. And though it's sweet, it's never sickening sweet. It's subtle and sexy and clean at the same time - something very few perfumes can pull of in my opinion.
I've been using it since it was released, and that became the end of almost a decade of searching for a signature perfume. Before that I used Issey Miyakes Le Feu, but sadly they stopped making it. I have such a hard time finding perfumes that work on me, for some reason most scents smell very sweet and vanilla-like after a few hours - no matter whether they started out floral or musky or woody.. Unfortunately, though, years of use has made me almost immune to the smell of Flowerbomb. I can't believe I will have to start the Search again. It's so frustrating - spending weeks testing perfumes, sometimes ending up scrubbing your wrists pink in the office bathroom to rid yourself of the terrible smell that suddenly developed from the promising first notes...

Oh well. I wish I was new to this lovely scent!