April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is a reason this product has endured for years and years. It is an excellent product for every skin type. Nivea works better than high end products and for a fraction of the price! My hands were in terrible distress recently and it only took a few days of Nivea treatment to get them back on track. It's just good for every part of the body, but it can be a bit of work to apply as it is thick! Love this product - keep returning to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by delawrence

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this wonderful product for about 15 years (and my mom before me....). It is THE BEST. a little goes a long way - it leaves your skin feeling very soft & looking very young. it's magic.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Shellson

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best moisturizer ever. Works great for sensitive or dry skin in the winter. No bells and whistles - a classic cream that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Meiosis

Yes this is a very heavy cream. Use it sparingly, especially on the face or it will feel too greasy and won't absorb.

This product is great to use as a night cream. I wake up with plump, bouncy, moisturised skin and somehow it helped shrink my pores. The packaging is not that hygienic and I find small particles of dust in there sometimes. However you can scoop this out and use on your hands - not your face - to keep it all clean.
Personally I've found great results and this is perfect for winter. The scent is pleasant too (it reminds me of my mum)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Preeti88

This cream is an old classic my mum used to use this on me as a child and now at the age of 21 I have come back to it. I suffer from terrible dry skin on my hands, arms, legs and feet, so much so that my skin begins to peel around my hands and feet..yuck I know! I work in a jewellery store so I often have a lot of customer attention on my hands so i needed something I could pop into my blazer pocket. I use the thin small tin of this and it works wonders, it absorbs really well into my skin and does not leave it feeling greasy, it has really helped to soothe my dry skin on my hands and help with the peeling and cracked skin. I am considering getting the big tub next time for all over use.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh. Way too greasy and heavy--it absolutely refused to sink into my skin, leaving me feeling like an oil slick. I gave it two lippies because the good news is that it didn't break me out, as hard as that is to believe. Wouldn't ever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the ultimate moisturizing cream out there. I use it strictly on dry parts of my body since the consistency is kind of heavy and takes some blending. I sometimes use it on my undereye area before concealer and I love it! I personally can't see anyone with normal/oily skin using it on their face, though. Too heavy and oily for that, in my humble opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this SOOOO much!!

~cons~NOTHING

~pros~ it sooooo moisturizing for me. It smells good and my face is never dry anymore! (perfect for winter)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Sianreya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. Classic staple. Here in Australia we get the german version in our drugstores, I have noticed several reviews saying that the German version is better because it doesn't have Mineral oil? It totally does, its actually the second ingredient. I'm assuming that it is actually other chemicals that the mexican one contains.

This cream is super thick, too thick for every day use as I have only just turned 20 and my skin doesn't need that much moisturising power yet ;) But on cold days that turn my skin red raw and chapped, this is a god send

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by therealficolley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided to revisit this old classic after reading glowing reviews on MUA. I'm already a fan of Nivea Soft. I'm now a convert to the original creme. I've never been a believer in "miracle in a jar" creams. All I want is something that leaves my skin moisturised and doesn't break me out. This stuff fits the bill perfectly. At night, after cleansing I apply a tiny amount patting it thoroughly into my skin including round my eyes and in the morning I awake to smooth, glowing skin that still feels hydrated (but not greasy, not using too much is the key here I think.) I still opt for Nivea Soft in the daytime as it sinks in well and provides a good make up base. Would I rebuy? Absolutely

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No