July 29, 2014 | 1986 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Pinksatin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don t know why I did not write a review about my lovely blue Nivea. It is next to Dior, Chanel, Clarins, Shiseido products but it works always the best. It has always been around. Maybe that's the reason.
I am in Europe so I use the German version (I really did not know that there are differences). It saves my skin in winter and relaxes it in summer. I have plenty of other products to compare (so silly I am, I'll stop buying).

Its thickness and cheap price create an illusion of a low quality product. But it is wrong. I never had a complain with my Blue Nivea. It is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I own the small 30ml tin of the german nivea i really bought it to keep in my bag as a hand moisturiser. But recently my skin has become very dry in areas as i was using a lot of benzoyl peroxide for some acne, my skin became flakey and dry i couldnt wear make up. so i decided to apply this at night to see if it would help as i have oily skin its the only heavy emollient moisturiser i own. I have to say its brilliant, it really helped my skin and it looks really good now. I will continue using this at night when i feel my skin needs it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Artbum

The best winter moisturizer :) Earlier this year I purchased the little blue Nivea tin to carry in my handbag; I originally found Nivea cream to be too emollient as a hand moisturizer, so for that I recently switched to Nivea Soft, which is more of lighter lotion consistency. However! This week after showering I realized I'd run out of my regular after-bath lotion and pulled out the little blue tin and wah-la! Applied the Nivea cream to my legs and as a body moisturizer and my skin was unbelievably soft all day long through the night and the following morning. Today I'm going to buy a tub of classic Nivea cream to use as a full body moisturizer for the winter. It totally calms sensitive post-shaved skin, much better than traditional body butters. Nice!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

first moistursier i ever used- a cast off from my mum. gave me my first ever spot. early teens. My mum gave it to me in her search for the moistuiser that didn't give her pimples. 10 years down the line i'm coming to the conclusion that my skin does not like moisturisers either. Have not touched Nivea since. My first spot. 'nuf said. My skin clears without cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I would purchase the tiny tin at Walgreen's for around a buck. You can't beat that price! It's very moisturizing and leaves hands feeling refreshed and soft. Would buy again in a pinch.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by pinkliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i felt that this cream was really thick and didnt absoarb to well. but it definitly kept my skin moisterized which was really nice in the winter.overall, an ok product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this creme. Its my HG night cream. I apply a thin layer right before bed and my skin looks so good in the morning, moisturzed, soft, not greasy. It also has a nice cooling sensation. I'll apply this when I have a blemish and I find it really reduces the size and redness. Very thick so a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another fav body lotion of mine. The formula is pretty thick, but it works wonders and you don't need too much of it. Works best straight after a shower and leaves my skin silky smooth. Doesn't feel oily and is great for dry areas like the heel of foot, elbows and knees. Great value at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Here in Belgium, this has been a hype for years. Everyone uses it. And it does its job pretty well! I prefer to use it on very dry areas since the formula is really very thick. NEVER on my superoily face! (unless on superdry skin) It's also nice to put in the fridge and use it icecold on wounds, burns or itches. It the best low cost basic moisturizer on our market!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I kind of like the smell of this, it is just a tad perfumey, so I think it's not for everyone, but I find it pleasant. The lotion is thick and creamy, feels good on the skin though kind of leaves my skin feeling a bit sticky like it did not really "sink in" all the way. I have a tiny little tin of it that I bought for 99 cents, I just thought it was so cute and a perfect size to go in a purse. I stand by that.