August 23, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by valentineshigh

i bought a tin of this after reading numerous reviews comparing it to the legendary creme de la mer (apparently the ingredients are quite similar, and so are the results). i definitely love this as a hand cream and a neck cream, and even an emergency moisturiser when a dry patch appears. i carry the tube version with me when i am travelling on a plane and i use it as a night cream sometimes as well. i havent tried the de la mer cream but the fact that its even getting compared despite the drastic difference in price is good enough for me. bottom line: its cheap, and it works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get all the hype. Mineral Oil and Petroleum, pretty standard moisturizer ingredients. Also, hard to spread - almost impossible actually - on damp skin, which sort of defeats the purpose, since moisturizer works best when you use it wet skin.

Works better as a hand creme.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a great emergency moisturizer. I never liked the texture so I use it once in a while when my skin is really dehydrated. French girls/women love it, because it's a classic, the formula hasn't changed and it's cheap.
I always keep one jar in the house, but it,s not for everyday...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

A classic genius. You understand why Nivea has been around for so long once you try it for yourself. Best hands moisturiser and night face cream. My mum used it since she was yound and also applied it to me when I was a child after a day at the beach. Nivea has become a permanent item in my cosmetics box.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Pinksatin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don t know why I did not write a review about my lovely blue Nivea. It is next to Dior, Chanel, Clarins, Shiseido products but it works always the best. It has always been around. Maybe that's the reason.
I am in Europe so I use the German version (I really did not know that there are differences). It saves my skin in winter and relaxes it in summer. I have plenty of other products to compare (so silly I am, I'll stop buying).

Its thickness and cheap price create an illusion of a low quality product. But it is wrong. I never had a complain with my Blue Nivea. It is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I own the small 30ml tin of the german nivea i really bought it to keep in my bag as a hand moisturiser. But recently my skin has become very dry in areas as i was using a lot of benzoyl peroxide for some acne, my skin became flakey and dry i couldnt wear make up. so i decided to apply this at night to see if it would help as i have oily skin its the only heavy emollient moisturiser i own. I have to say its brilliant, it really helped my skin and it looks really good now. I will continue using this at night when i feel my skin needs it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Artbum

The best winter moisturizer :) Earlier this year I purchased the little blue Nivea tin to carry in my handbag; I originally found Nivea cream to be too emollient as a hand moisturizer, so for that I recently switched to Nivea Soft, which is more of lighter lotion consistency. However! This week after showering I realized I'd run out of my regular after-bath lotion and pulled out the little blue tin and wah-la! Applied the Nivea cream to my legs and as a body moisturizer and my skin was unbelievably soft all day long through the night and the following morning. Today I'm going to buy a tub of classic Nivea cream to use as a full body moisturizer for the winter. It totally calms sensitive post-shaved skin, much better than traditional body butters. Nice!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

first moistursier i ever used- a cast off from my mum. gave me my first ever spot. early teens. My mum gave it to me in her search for the moistuiser that didn't give her pimples. 10 years down the line i'm coming to the conclusion that my skin does not like moisturisers either. Have not touched Nivea since. My first spot. 'nuf said. My skin clears without cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I would purchase the tiny tin at Walgreen's for around a buck. You can't beat that price! It's very moisturizing and leaves hands feeling refreshed and soft. Would buy again in a pinch.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by pinkliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i felt that this cream was really thick and didnt absoarb to well. but it definitly kept my skin moisterized which was really nice in the winter.overall, an ok product.