July 24, 2014 | 1862 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

first moistursier i ever used- a cast off from my mum. gave me my first ever spot. early teens. My mum gave it to me in her search for the moistuiser that didn't give her pimples. 10 years down the line i'm coming to the conclusion that my skin does not like moisturisers either. Have not touched Nivea since. My first spot. 'nuf said. My skin clears without cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I would purchase the tiny tin at Walgreen's for around a buck. You can't beat that price! It's very moisturizing and leaves hands feeling refreshed and soft. Would buy again in a pinch.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by pinkliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i felt that this cream was really thick and didnt absoarb to well. but it definitly kept my skin moisterized which was really nice in the winter.overall, an ok product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this creme. Its my HG night cream. I apply a thin layer right before bed and my skin looks so good in the morning, moisturzed, soft, not greasy. It also has a nice cooling sensation. I'll apply this when I have a blemish and I find it really reduces the size and redness. Very thick so a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another fav body lotion of mine. The formula is pretty thick, but it works wonders and you don't need too much of it. Works best straight after a shower and leaves my skin silky smooth. Doesn't feel oily and is great for dry areas like the heel of foot, elbows and knees. Great value at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Here in Belgium, this has been a hype for years. Everyone uses it. And it does its job pretty well! I prefer to use it on very dry areas since the formula is really very thick. NEVER on my superoily face! (unless on superdry skin) It's also nice to put in the fridge and use it icecold on wounds, burns or itches. It the best low cost basic moisturizer on our market!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I kind of like the smell of this, it is just a tad perfumey, so I think it's not for everyone, but I find it pleasant. The lotion is thick and creamy, feels good on the skin though kind of leaves my skin feeling a bit sticky like it did not really "sink in" all the way. I have a tiny little tin of it that I bought for 99 cents, I just thought it was so cute and a perfect size to go in a purse. I stand by that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this on and off for years and I keep coming back to it as my night cream as soon as the temperatures start to dip. I love how my skin feels in the morning when I use it. The only downside is that I wish that it absorbed a little faster. Either way, small price to pay for well moisturized skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

My grandmother used this all of her life and her skin was always glowing and beautiful. I cannot tell you how many compliments she got at the age of 97 but she was pretty much well known because of her flawless (without any wrinkle) skin. Great product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to say, that I am really loving this cream. I recently started to use this cream twice a day, and I haven't had any adverse reactions so far, in fact my skin looks much better than it has for ages.
This cream is rich, but I find that it sinks in without leaving any greasy residue, unlike some of the richer products I have tried in the past. (if it does look a little oily then I just blot with a tissue after application)

I like this as both a day and night cream, although I have acne prone skin I haven't had any breakouts as a result, in fact I have noticed that my skin has healed much faster when using this.

The price is great, one tub lasts me months and in the UK it is easily available everywhere. HG moisturizer!