December 18, 2014 | 1796 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like this powder, so far this is the best one I've ever had and I intend to keep using this. The most important thing is it does not break out my skin. Yes, it mattes on my face but since I have oily skin eventually my skin gets oily. It's not the powder ..it's my skin :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by semiiraxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does keep you matte, yes; but, when I put it on it makes me look really flakey and dry. My nose begins to looks scaley, like snake skin or something and I DO NOT have a dry nose. It makes me look really cakey and I really just am not a fan. It's a bummer that I bought it even though its cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't understand what's all the hype about... This is mediocre at best. Sure it is perhaps less powdery compared to other powders, provides extremely sheer coverage,using this as a setting powder still did not keep me mattified the whole day... I was perhaps matte for 3 hours tops and I started to get oily. Did not control my oilies... Do bear in mind I have oily skin and I live close to the equator line...so this may perhaps help those with little oil issues, have dry or normal skin to begin with...anyone with oily skin should skip this.... I am nc35, and I have this in warm golden? Still a tad lighter for me... But since its so sheer it's hardly noticeable...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by compliments

This powder is OK. Not more, not less ;) it does what a powder does: mattify. You know, every powder (with no added shimmer) will mattify your and absorb oil. This does not work wonders and you will have to reapply if you are very oily. Thats ok for me. But reapply with a light hand, otherwise it will get cakey. I like it because it's available in the shade transparent so it doesn't add any color, it doesn't clog my pores nor it will break me out and it smells nice ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely ADORE this powder! I've tried soo many mattifying powders for my super oily t-zone and nothing has been good enough! I've mostly been looking at high-end brands, since I thought they would have better products - but nothing. Then I decided to try Rimmel, and just.. WOW! It stays put ALL day! I don't have to touch up at all, just slightly blot a little if it's been particularly hot that day. It's amazing and I'm so glad I found such a great product for an even better price!

I'm pretty dry in other parts of my face and the powder doesn't look cakey there adn doesn't settle into lines och flakiness. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Jfons1

Love this powder! I have combo skin and use this powder for my tzome or even to set my bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This product is great! It does the job without the high price tag! I have really oily skin, I keep this in my purse and put it on mid day when I start getting shiny. The best thing for me is that it minimizes my pores when I put it on. I usually look like a disco ball by mid day, there's nothing worse than looking at your face and realizing how shiny it is. This product is great and it makes me feel confident after I've been out all day. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I love this powder. makes my oily forhead matte ALL day- without reappying. BUT be carefull it can get cakey- so only use where its needed!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by babyslut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First things first, if you have acne-prone skin, DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT. Seeing as it's very cheap, it does contain talc, which clogs your pores. After the first day using it, I had four big pimples on my face. However, the foundation is very matte and has great staying power. It does get cakey if you apply even a bit too much, which is a problem because it's one of those foundations you have to reapply throughout the day. There's a good amount of product for the price, which is definitely an upside!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by amkclaes

I really really like this powder, but I don't see it as the OMG HG product that everyone else seems to. It does the job, not even incredibly: if its a hot day or if I exert myself, my face can look oily after using this powder. But thats to be expected. I quite like it. Not cakey, does mattify, also finishes if you're using one of the pigmented ones. I wish it had a clamshell lid but its pressed powder so it doesn't really matter anyway.