Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/26/2008 10:44:00 PM

I always come back to this stuff. luckily one comes in just about every GWP so I havent had to buy it in forever but its by far my favorite eyemakeup remover. I shake it up and apply with my fingers and rub the makeup off gently, then remove with warm wet washcloth. i dont pour this into a cotton ball then apply, it doesnt remove the makeup as good and waste product. i can make a bottle last me forever this way.

on 8/18/2008 3:16:00 PM

This is a great remover for waterproof eye m/u and long-lasting l/s shades. I am so glad this doesn't have benzylkonium chloride because I think I am allergic to that ingredient. It was so hard to find replacement eye m/u removers without that chemical...I think this is too strong for daily use, but on the weekends when I get all dolled up, this really does the trick. Doesn't irritate my eyes either.

As others have mentioned, this is very greasy and leaves a considerable film. If that gets in your eyes, be prepared for some blurry vision. But I have noticed that I can rinse off most of the oily residue when I wash my face. I always put eye drops in my eyes before I go to sleep, so that washes out the residue too.

I think this might replace Lancome Bi-Facil as my HG waterproof eye mu remover since it's effective and BC free!

on 8/13/2008 12:19:00 AM

Ive been trying this product for the last few days and I gotta say its pretty damn good at removing eye makeup. It removed the toughest mascara I had that my normal makeup remover had problems with. The only bad thing I could think of was that it leaves a film over my eyes which i have to blink away a few times right after I remove my eye stuff. Other than that, I love it.

on 8/10/2008 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great product for removing eye makeup, especially waterproof products. The packaging is great for travel, it has a cap where you need to push down and twist before it opens. It's pretty oily to me and leaves me with a greasy feeling. It's pretty expensive too. I feel that I can find a good enough if not better drugstore brand. I wouldn't buy this again though. I don't wear much eye makeup but I wear a lot of waterproof mascara and eyeliner. It doesn't really get all the mascara and eyeliner off my eye.

This is my HG when it comes to eye makeup removal. And i do need it hardcore cuz..i wouldn't say i wear a lot of eye makeup, but what i do wear is as waterproof as it can get. I'm talking shiseido mascara base and then shiseido lasting lift mascara and then waterproof gel eyeliner, and waterproof eye pencil. You get it. Hahah. The reason i do this is cuz i wear contacts, and i tend to tear up easily, whether i'm laughing too hard or i'm crying..or whatever. I've learned that I need waterproof eye makeup in my life. And this stuff takes off everylast trace of it without irritating my eyes or ripping out all of my precious eyelashes. I just give it a shake, dip in a q tip and then apply it directly to my eyelashes and sorrounding area, and then wipe off with a cotton ball. =) Never fails. And yes, it is greasy...but I don't think that should be a problem. You are gonna wash your face afterwards with a cleanser anyway, AND better oilyness around your eyes than dryness right? Dryness = early wrinkles!! LOL =p So anyway, i have tried some department store brands. And if you guys want a comparable one, but at a cheaper price then the next best thing is...Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. I dunno why they say it's oil free, cuz you can clearly see the oil floating around inside much like cliniques, but..whatever. Hahah. This one does sting the eyes, but only slightly so its very bearable. Not much difference other than that, I always go for this one if i'm low on cash. Hehe. Hope that helps!! <3

I love this eye makeup remover! first one that doesn't irritate my eyes. It's a bit expensive but so much better than Lancome Bi-Facial which isn't as effective. I don't care that it's oily because my eye are is so much more dry than the rest of my face. I love that the bottle is like one of those medicine ones so it won't spill (which is a total disaster!) love it. best makeup remover ever, even removes mascara. will purchase again when i finish it but looks like it will take a while. you only need a little on a cotton pad and everything comes off!

on 8/1/2008 3:53:00 PM

This is the only eye makeup remover i can use that does not irritate my eyes. After I use this product i rinse my eyes with water. I highly recommend.

on 7/29/2008 11:33:00 AM

Does a great job on removing waterproof makeup - just shake up the two layers and apply with a cotton ball- everything comes off in one swipe! It does leave oily residue but I think that makes it feel gentle and moisturizing. I usually wash my entire face after I remove my eye makeup, so the oil doesn't bother me.

on 7/24/2008 1:06:00 PM

This stuff really does a great job of removing waterproof mascara. All other eye makeup removes I have used never seem to get it off no matter how much I try. It's a keeper

on 7/17/2008 2:09:00 PM

I got a GWP size of this, and I love using this at the end of my day, it takes off everything in one shot, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara! Just have to shake up the two liquids, oil and the watery consistency and its perfect. I just wish it wasnt THAT oily because I ALWAYS end up having to use a tissue to wipe away the excess oil on my eyelids. But overall, this stuff does the job :)