Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 9/3/2009 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This bar is really drying and does not help soothe my sensitive skin. Will never buy again.

on 8/29/2009 11:18:00 PM

I did not like this. But, I really dont like any bar soaps. Bars leave me feeling like I have a film on my skin. Try the shower gel, its much better and smells great! Love Dove!

on 8/18/2009 6:46:00 PM

It's very nice and basic imo. It is drying sometimes, but rarely. I think this is one of those products I will use throughout my whole life (unless I find something better :P)

on 8/13/2009 4:41:00 PM

Hmmm...I guess,I'm also the minority on this one. Once in a while, I would accidently buy this (and I buy the pack) because I forget that I really don't like it. It leaves a film on my skin. I really don't like that filmy feeling. :-( But, I love the smell and that's why I keep buying it accidently. It usually ends up in the kitchen sink since I wash my hands a lot when I cook and cringe at the film that it leaves on my hands. But, I have to use it up. :-) I still have 7 left from two packs from last year and this year so far. :-)

on 8/13/2009 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this soap - Would NOT use any other soap EVER! Always buy this in bulk as I wear it down so quickly!

Smells gorgeous, cheap, moisturising, can even use on my face which I cant do with other soaps as it makes my face feel really tight and sore. Can smell this for hours on myself after showering, i love it! I use this to shave my legs too as its so creamy

Not a bad word to say about it :)
xx

on 8/13/2009 10:05:00 AM

There isn't a better soap on the market. I have been using this for around 20 years. Keeps my skin soft. I also use this on my face and it does not cause any breakouts. I use no other cleanser. People tell me that I look younger than my age. Could it be the results of Dove? I tend to think so. I refuse to try any other soap. Love it!

on 8/12/2009 8:03:00 PM

I've tried every soap out there and I always seem to come back to Dove. I use this everyday in the shower for my body and face. I seriously think this has helped me with my occasional breakouts!

on 8/12/2009 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it as a gentle body cleanser - it's one of the few soaps that don't dry out my skin in the winter, and the scent is classic. As a face soap it's a bit drying for me but I'll use it in a pinch.

on 8/11/2009 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been using this pretty much all my life. This has been a staple in my home growing up and I still use it to this day. Even my boyfriend and his family used this bar soap. I use this in the shower as well as for my face. I'm actually starting to think this soap is the cure to my acne problem. Ever since I've been using this soap for my face, my cluster of acne on my jawline has not returned. woo hoo! although the downside is that this does sting my eyes. This bar also does not leave a film on my skin. I use the white moisture bar.

on 8/3/2009 10:56:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. My mom bought this all the time until I was about ten, and until now I haven't used it.

Since they recently came out with their new scents, I went for the Go
Fresh and renewed my love for all products that are Dove. I use the beauty bar for everything; exfoliating, shaving, washing my eye makeup off. The smell is terrific and it's the only soap there is that leaves my skin full of moisture and so smooth. Love, love, love.