August 31, 2014 | 967 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A true classic! I have tried other soaps but I prefer this one. For me is the best by far.
I Love the subtle smell and how leaves my skin clean and soooo soft. Plus, it doesn't turn a mess like other soaps by being constantly under water, you know, like disintegrating or something.. Lately I've been using the pink one and is just such a luxurious experience XD It may seem like an exaggeration but is true! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Laura62484

I have really sensitive skin and I have tried all types of cleansers for my skin and I finally found the one!!! This product is cheap in price and lasts you a long time! It's great if you have very sensitive skin, and it also has moisturizer to leave you skin soft and smooth. I would definatly purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by pretebrowneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dove Beauty Bar...how do I love thee? This is the best, most inexpensive, yet effective skincare item I've tried in my entire life!! I've used Clinique 3-step (dried me out), St. Ives (was ok), Noxema (as a teenager), Origins (good but pricey) and now this. I've always had these tiny bumps on my forehead that have now disappeared. My skin is super soft...I never thought my skin could feel this good honestly. I have to fight all day not t touch it, lol. This is my HG and I'll buy it again and again and again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this soap soo much! I had a lot of problems with other drugstore soaps and after I tried this I was hooked! Ive been using it for years now and its my HG I wouldnt take anything else for it. Its a MUST! It smells great and its even good on my face. To me its a beauty secret all in its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Merilee123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only soap my 8 year old daughter can use. She gets eczema on her hands and legs if she uses anything else. The only complaint she has is that, because of the lack of perfumes, it "smells like hospital." I have to agree with her. It does smell unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Lushuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dove's White, unscented beauty bar. It contains 1/4 of moisturizing cream so it doesn't dry out your skin. I've been using it for almost 10 years, ever since my dermatologist told me in junior high school that it was the best for unpredictable skin. I had dry patches of skin from food allergies and within a week, I was back to normal. It didn't dry out my skin at all. Of course, you would still need a body lotion/moisturizer, but as far as soaps go, it keeps moisture locked in. I've compared Oil of Olay to Dove and Dove wins every time. It's also dirt cheap - around $1.19 per bar. I love it. I recommend it to people all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Annietwinkletoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When my mum's derm suggested this for her rosacea prone skin, I decided to try it myself. I have dry skin and this was a nightmare. It left my so skin dry, tight, red, and so flakey. I wasn't sure if it hurt or itched more. A few days of very gentle treatment brought my skin back to normal, but it was definitely an experience I do not want to repeat!

my skin type: dry, somewhat sensitive ppp, prone to product induced pimples but not cystic acne or blackheads.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lovemysphynx

I can use Dove original white bar on my face with no problems, it doesn't dry me out or make me breakout, the only makeup it doesn't remove for me is mascara (but there's remover for that!). I also use this on my body to change it up once in a while (it also reminds me of my childhood) and it makes me feel very clean...but it has a little added moisture. I personally like the added moisture, my husband does not, he wants that original dry your skin, squeaky clean feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by xokMb13

the only soaps i use is this and the dove body washes! they're wicked gentle while still getting you clean, and they moisturize your skin pretty well too. they also smell nice, & not overpowering, and if you don't like scents too much, you can just get the sensitive skin, or original which to me still work just as goood.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by pandasforeva123

This works good on your body, but I always seem to drop it in the shower when it gets smaller and smaller. It lathers alright and keeps your skin moisturized, however I still moisturize after.
But..DON'T USE THIS ON YOUR FACE, it broke me out like crazy, that was 4 months ago and I still have some spots, but mostly acne scars. My skin is combination to oily.