November 24, 2014 | 1752 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by AbyGail

I am actually dependent on this product,if i wash my hands with anything else my skin will get all dry and grungy,which i think is a response to all the stuff in usual soaps...but this is the only one that doesn't so i guess i'll be using it for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I liked this for my body but it really dried my skin on my face out and thats what I had bought it for. It wasnt like I went broke buying this but I use shower gel for my body. It smelled great but unfortunaly dried my face out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

I have been using this soap since I was little. I use this to wash my face every morning, and I see my skin showing improvement. I have strayed and have tried fancier facial cleansers, but none of them do a better job than Dove. I have also tried the cucumber, beach and grapefruit scents of Dove and I like them all. After washing my face, my skin doesn't feel tight, just clean. Great soap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG soap!! I love this stuff! I get SOOO many compliments on how soft my skin is and I have this to thank!! It is so moisturizing and its not chockful-o'-chemicals or anything...I put this on underneath my shavegel and it really makes my razor glide!! I also wash some of this soap in between my hands and gently rub my closed eyes with it, keeping my eye area soft and youthful looking....LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap and cant' get enough of it! I buy it from Sam's club...
UPDATE years later: Still adore this bar, and after using the Dove Sensitive Skin bar for a few years, I have come back to this and my skin is finally no longer dry but rather smooth and soft!! I don't know what is in the sensitive bar that makes it less soothing, but this original beauty bar will remain my staple, so I'm so glad I rediscovered its amazingness again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my family's "standard" bath soap. I'll occasionally buy Olay soaps and I find the Dove and Olay soaps to be very similar. This is quite inexpensive and a lot better than the dirt cheap Ivory/Jergens soaps. It's more moisturizing and smells nicer, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ias23

dove soaps are the only soap i use except for my whitening soap.. these soaps are moisturizing even on delicate areas, feels really light and soft plus the scents are lovely.. i dont mind if it's fragrance free or not, they does the same thing for me since i have a sensitive and dry skin..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 3:51:00 AM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using Dove Beauty Bar for as long as I can remember. This is the only soap that is moisturizing for all skin types, yet gentle enough for babies (beside Johnson & Johnson, of course!)delicate skin. Also recommended by dermatologists for those who suffer from eczema. My entire family uses only Dove and nothing else. This makes for a great facial wash as well!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is HG.
My family and I WILL NOT buy anything other than this, and if we try things out, we always come back to this. =D
It's pretty moisterizing. I like that I don't really HAVE to put moisterizer on afterwards, even though I probably should.
I have used it on my face in the shower, but it's only in the shower when I want to take my makeup (not eye-makeup) off. It doesn't overdry. Then I do my whole routine of cleansers with clean and clear and other stuff.
I love this.
We've been repurchasing for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A true classic! I have tried other soaps but I prefer this one. For me is the best by far.
I Love the subtle smell and how leaves my skin clean and soooo soft. Plus, it doesn't turn a mess like other soaps by being constantly under water, you know, like disintegrating or something.. Lately I've been using the pink one and is just such a luxurious experience XD It may seem like an exaggeration but is true! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Laura62484

I have really sensitive skin and I have tried all types of cleansers for my skin and I finally found the one!!! This product is cheap in price and lasts you a long time! It's great if you have very sensitive skin, and it also has moisturizer to leave you skin soft and smooth. I would definatly purchase this again.