July 30, 2014 | 1224 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

I was excited when Maybelline came out with BB cream and so I hurried bought a light color and went home to try it. When I first squeezed the product out of the tube, it was very liquidy. I applied to my face and it felt very sticky.. it ddn't give me any coverage..I have redness around my nose area or small acne scar. it felt like i just put a sticky lotion on. I didn't like that feeling on my face so I removed it off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumbitch

The first few times I tried this product I was in love with it. I loved the way it made my face look flawless and almost like it was glowing. The next few weeks using it I noticed that there wasnt much coverage and it only lasted for about two hours. This product isnt the worst but theres better bb cremes out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pikerupert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can understand why some people may dislike this, but for me, I find myself using it on those not really bothered days. I lovee how layerable it is and the consistency is very liquid-y, making it easy to blend and also re-apply. Whilst the finish can be a bit too dewy at times, a small amount of powder does the trick. My main issue is the shading! I have it in light and it's slightly orange? So I do my best to wear it on holiday. Otherwise, perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by melwal22

so right when I opened this up it poured right out . it was a sticky, gooey, thick, liquidy mess. so right then I was sort of disappointed. when I put this on it was very orange and looked blotchy!! this didn't last all day either. it stuck in my dry spots in my face and it was a mess. it also made my face really oily. wich is weird cuz I rarely have oily skin (I have eczema) so no I would not recommend buying this. I threw it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by CherDollysugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am just not a fan of the whole BB and CC cream craze. I understand the pros. It's lightweight and it has a lot of things in it that are much better for your skin then you're average foundation. But I guess its really a combination of two things. being darker skinned they're aren't really any high quality bb or cc creams out there to cater to my skin tone range. And this one I got for less than 10 bucks at my local cvs it was just pure crap in my opinion. First let me just say I think the packacking is a cute little tube. I will give it that. But the product itself is similar to just splashing brown watered down lotion( like the cheap lotion you get at a 99 cents store lol) on my skin.i HAD TO PUT ON ABOUT 3 LAYERS just for any decent sort of coverage. I put it on at about 11am and by 1:40 I could already see that it was gone. The lasting power was a joke. Now, I got home and looked at the bottle and laughed and threw it in the trash. It was just as bad as that foam foundation fiasco. The second factor is that maybe it sucked because ive got oily/acne prone skin and a lightweight waterlike substance isn't gonna do anything for me.

(check me out! )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised how much I like this. I was looking for a sheer, acne-friendly, lightweight tinted moisturizer to use now that the weather is getting hotter and this is exactly what I needed. "My-skin-but-better."

I got this at Target for around $8 (you get 1 oz). It comes in a standing squeeze tube. I like that the color of the tube gives you an indication of the type of shade you're getting. These come in 5 shades. It may not seem like a lot, but because these are so sheer, I think the available colors are able to accommodate a very wide range of skin tones. I'm NC20-25 and I got Light/Medium.

For Asian BB cream lovers, I wouldn't call it a "true BB cream"; it doesn't tout any long-term skin care benefits like Asian brands do. But it is a great lightweight tinted moisturizer. If coverage is what you're looking for, you don't want this -- you want a foundation. This goes on very sheer and will not cover things like angry zits or red marks. It will cancel out some very mild redness, but that's about it. It does feel a little moisturizing (maybe not enough if you have dry skin -- I'm oily) so it's easy to blend. Pores are a little less noticeable, but it doesn't make me look "poreless." I like to apply this with my fingers (focusing on redder areas like around my nose and mouth) and then supplement with a concealer to cover any more obvious imperfections or blemishes. I do have to set it with a powder because I'm oily; otherwise it will melt away much sooner. This does not last as long as a foundation, but considering how sheer it is, it's not bad; for me, about 5 or 6 hours before I feel like I need to reapply (with powder on top). You may be able to get a little bit more coverage applying this with a brush or sponge. But for a flawless-canvas face, this isn't going to cut it.

This does have a physical SPF 30. No shimmer or glitter. It doesn't feel greasy going on. Nice texture; lighter than a cream but a little heavier than a lotion -- like a gel lotion? The finish isn't completely matte but not shiny (slightly dewy). The color doesn't oxidize throughout the day. No noticeable scent. I've used this regularly for a few weeks now and it has never caused breakouts. I think it's perfect for when you don't want a face of makeup but still want a little something to make your face look a bit more even toned but still "bare." The "8 benefits" seem to be a little redundant, but I think its main benefits/features include: SPF 30, BLURS (but not COMPLETELY covers) mild imperfections, adds some hydration.

Overall, very nice product. Would recommend / repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I definitely agree with a lot of the reviews saying this can get a bit orange--unless you go for the Snooki look, I would skip on this product for the darker skin tones. As for me, I chose Light and it blends quite nicely into my skin. I use a small dab and it's enough to blur mild redness and brown spots, which annoy the hell out of me, I got them from my mother.
I have combination skin and it is oily on my forehead, this is definitely not an oily skin "bb cream"--speaking of the labelling of this product, how about we all go ahead and admit this is just a tinted moisturizer? It isn't a bb cream, and I don't see or feel any amazing differences in my skin, so it's not a bb cream. Overall I give this 4 stars because it works for my skin tone and gives a very natural look--afterall, even real bb creams are supposed to give light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by goaheadlily

This is my every day BB cream. I really like this one... it moisturizes, light, not greasy and doesn't cause me any break-outs. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't cover very well if you have a blemish so if I have to I just do a once over with Revlon Colorstay concealer, and lastly apply the BB cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by khodjasara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i had tried L'oreal's BB cream and actually really liked it..but I heard some good reviews about the Maybelline one, plus I had a coupon, so I figured, why not....boy...do i wish i never purchased this product. I have oily skin, and in the summer, i like to go light on the foundation...this is the only product i have tired in my entire life that feels like im rubbing crisco oil into my face. it makes me look like an orange greaseball. yeah the packaging is cute, and i only paid $5 for it..but i will never purchase this again and def do NOT recommend, esp for my oily girls out there. save yourselves.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated this. The packaging was cute but when i first got it half the label was already peeled off. The product itself is very runny and messy which makes it hard to get the right amount. It gives little coverage and makes my face look orange. Would not recommend.