December 20, 2014 | 891 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just love it. I have the lollipop shade and it's GORGEOUS. It's very easy to apply, stays well, the color is very bright, it moisturizes, what more can someone wants??? I'm considering buying all the shades...And throwing out my lipsticks/glosses and other lip products.
AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Avidreader

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't written a review in years, but I had to write one regarding the Lip Butter collection!!

One poster wrote, " I am seriously considering tossing all my lipsticks".
I purchased a few and love, love,love them. I have worn Chanel, Dior, Mac...and all the best. This formula has wonderful colors,great staying power and applies smoothly!

A MUST for a lipstick novice to the addicted!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cute packaging but sometimes difficult to open due to the design (nothing much to grip onto at the end due to the coloured casing being so large). Did not stay on my lips very long so for this reason alone I will not repurchase. The Creme Brulee colour is nice enough, a pale nude neutral, but certainly nothing exceptional.

Update: I find myself reaching for this to put a sheen over my matte nudes, so I will repurchase as it works better than other products for this job. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kimmerz4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love these like everyone else, I really did. They aren't bad, but they do the opposite of what they claim to do. They dry out my lips so bad. It's a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by amedelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are everything I have been looking for in a lip product. It's a perfect mix of balm and lipstick. I hope these never get discontinued! I have Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle. Both and perfect for my super pale skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Cupcake07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! The texture is as the name suggests; buttery. It moisturizes well and I think it has an excellent colour payoff. I currently own six of these; Peach Parfait, Brown Sugar, Red Velvet, Tutti Frutti, Gumdrop and Strawberry Shortcake. They feel so good on your lips and they stay on reasonably well apart from drinking and eating. Here in Australia they are $21.95 which is a tiny bit pricey but it's so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Leesiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't rate these yet, but I've just found out that they cost $21.95 in Australia !!!!
I'm so sad :-(
Might buy one anyway...?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I...am officially addicted to these! What a pleasant little surprise these are! First off, the colour range is HUGE, so it is very likely that you will find a few colours that suit you well. Also, I love that these vary in their texture & opacity. Some are sheer & shiny, while a few are thicker & more pigmented. I have 9 so far & not a single complaint with any of them! Also, you can generally find these on sale (BOGO50%) and Revlon runs coupons all the time for even more savings, so price wise, they're very affordable! Love these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

HG material here! I solemnly swear that these are the best lipsticks I've ever tried! Where's a "Hell Yeah I'll Repurchase" option when u need it?
Price: $8.93 CAD
Pkg: square tube, translucent quilted lid w/clear top
Colour:
•Pink Truffle- dusty rose w/brown undertones
•Tutti Frutti- tangerine-orange
•Sugar Plum- muted fuchsia w/plummy undertone
Finish: balm-y crème-shine
Pigmentation: medium at one swipe; buildable
I'm in luv with 'em. The colour range goes from versatile to bright-ass craziness. They stay on for hours and fade very little
It's moisturizing but I still like to have a clear lip balm under it cuz otherwise my lips get tingly. Plus the smooth surface balm gives helps lip butter not streak
A lip colour that deserves an A+ in every category (maybe except in price)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lovely sheer pop of colour, great moisture and a fantastic texture. Overall I think Revlon hit the ball out of the park with this product. But Buyer Beware: these lippies are like Pokemon. Once you buy one of these babies, you're going to want to collect them all.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No