July 29, 2014 | 1840 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First, I want to say that I've never been a big fan of those rubber, spiky mascara wands (with the exception of cover girl's lash blast). But Benefit's They're Real is absolutely amazing! The Benefit counter girl convinced me when she said this isn't like any other rubber bristle mascara wand you've ever tried. And she was so right! The formula is not too "wet" and not at a all dry. I wiggle my wand back and forth at the base and it separates, volumizes, and even curls a little every single lash! I love it! The "ball" at the tip is pure genius, too. It catches those tiny lashes in the corners and is perfect for applying the mascara to your bottom lashes. I apply mascara like crazy, I love to layer, and this stuff builds perfectly. No clumps, just amazing full lashes! I'm a mascara junkie and have tired almost every major brand from drug store to uber expensive and They're Real is by far one of the best I've ever tired! One suggestion...it's not the easiest to wash off! You'll definitely need an eye makeup remover with this mascara. But I'm not complaining because that means no smudging or melting!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

Got myself the travel sized edition. Tried this because I watched gossmakeupartist's youtube recommendation.

Yes it is worth my money:
1- lengthens
2- curls (?)...not sure because mine is natural
3- does not clump after 3 applications!
4- makes my lashes more visible

BUT...
it is expensive.

would i buy it again? im considering it. also, if your wand clumps you could wipe it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by erikastrada

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pretty cheap when it comes to make up but I can't live without this and Erase Paste. They're Real lasts me about three months a tube and people actually ask if my eyelashes are real. It's a little thin at first but after a few days it thickens up and is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by benz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

When I first bought this product I was sooo in love. A week or so after daily use I noticed the wand became very cakey and difficult to apply without getting nasty clumps. Overall I would not buy this again. I've been using the Bad Gal lash for over a month and my opinion better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ulia032

This mascara gives great length and volume, holds the curl, and doesn't smudge. I wish the color was darker and the price was more affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cleotokos

HG!!! Volume is what I love, and this delivers. Holds the curl in my lashes like no other. Build able. Truly does give a false lashes effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There is not much to say on this product besides the fact that this is by far the most amazing mascara on the market. Look at the name of it- they're DEFINITELY telling the truth. Adds length and volume, and makes them look 100% real and awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I got the sample size of this in the Benefit 'Primping With the Stars' kit, and I've only had it for a couple of days but I love it! It doesn't clump at all and lasts for ages, as well as not being messy when I apply it. The packaging is cute and simple, which I like. Since the full size is expensive, I'm going to wait a while before I decide whether it's worth the money or not, but I probably will get it when I run out of the sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and it's the first "high end" mascara I've used. It is seriously incredible. One coat of this makes my lashes look super thick and long. Two coats makes it look like I'm wearing falsies! It's not clumpy at all and the brush is awesome. Since it's kind of pricey, I haven't purchased the actual size but I'm debating..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a trial size from Sephora as my birthday gift. The formula is good as it doesn't clump together. My only complaint is the brush is a bit on the spikey side so it hurts a little when applying.