October 23, 2014 | 1984 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

I'm not sure why there's so much hype on this mascara. I like the brush but it doesn't work with the formula to avoid spidery lashes. I took my tweezers to try and separate the clumped up lashes which wasn't really working because the mascara dries so quickly. It doesn't work to layer any other mascara with it which is what I like to do. Any mascara with a price higher than $10 is a joke. I think there are a lot of really good drugstore mascaras and I don't think ill waist my money buying high end mascara anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Mei13

I think I have been blessed with awful eye lashes. I bought this mascara thinking it would be the best thing but it just doesn't have a great effect on my lashes. It clumps and doesn't seperate my lashes like it does for others. I've watched YouTube reviews and it just doesn't do for me what it promises.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by rmoussavi

Tbh I don't really believe in buying high end mascaras because it's never going to actually give me that full gorgeous false eye lash effect. I always try out drug store mascaras and I think they're really good or even better than some high end mascaras.

Yes. This mascara did make a difference and made my eyelashes look nice. However it not worth the money, I feel like it was quite similar to Loreal Telescopic. And its CHEAPER.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this mascara and I'm so thrilled about this product!! My eyelashes look full, lengthened and absolutely gorgeous. They give you a false eyelash effect without looking overly fake. It holds my curl and does't flake like a lot of other mascaras I've tried. I will definitely buy a full tube when I run out of my sample because my other drugstore mascaras just can't compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't stop going back to this product! This, and Maybelline The Rocket Volume are the best mascaras out there. It applies easily, and adds such dramatic length. It also separates my lashes well. It never smudges, and holds the curl in my lashes! I can also reapply a coat later in the day if I feel like touching up, and it does not get clumpy at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by LittleGypsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got mine free as birthday giveaway from Sephora. This is a good mascara, but not something so amazing that it's worth the price. It does give you long, separated lashes. But you can find drugstore mascaras that do the same thing for half the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by purplepolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Dont believe the hype would be the words I would use for this product. Its really clumpy on my lashes and makes them look spidery, everytime I wore this mascara the clumps ended up going into my eyes. I have tried loads of different mascaras from highend to drugstore and I most certainly will be sticking to my drugstore offerings primarily maybelline and maxfactor. They're real in my opinion is awful and it really did not work for me, I would never purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Naffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best mascara I have used. I am not sure if it is the wand or the formula but I love the way my eyelashes look after apply just 1 coat. It is a bit pricey but at least it works for me. I have tried the benefit badgal and this is far better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I personally wouldn't buy high end mascaras as you have to chuck them out after a few months. I got this in the sample size. Nice unique brush, the formula is quite wet but my eyelashes hold it's curl. My eyelashes are so long after I use this but I think I can find a dupe at the drugstore. I wouldn't spend so much on mascara and won't be purchasing the full size

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got it as a birthday gift at Sephora (mini size). At first I wasn't a fan as I love my Dior mascara (have been using it for years).. until I run out of my Dior so I tried Benefit They're Real again and I loved it!
I love the fact that this mascara does not flake, clump or smudge. It is perfect mascara that makes my lashes super long, seperate and beautiful, without making spider web look. Easy to remove.