BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have short, thin, straight lashes. It gave me that false Lash Effect!
I applied it in the morning using a jiggle motion. One coat was enough, I applied three coats and my lashes were at least 4 milimeters thicker and longer! I got so many compliments that day!

Fallout....

You get some fallout after a 12 hour workday.

Smudgeing, none.

Easy to wash out with soap and water, but not with just makeup remover alone.

Will I be rebuying?

HELL YES!

THIS MASCARA IS THE BEST!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my "must have a tube on hand at all times" mascara. I've tried to find drugstore dupes many times, but nothing is ever everything this is!

It builds my lashes up with both length and volume. Gives me ah-mazing volume without clumping. It doesn't flake or smudge (smudging is a BIG problem for me. I live in the desert, and in the summer... Blah!). I can wear They're Real all summer without a problem at all. It gives me the best lashes!!

I'm not using it on my bottom lashes, atm. I use It Comsetics Tightline priming mascara on top and bottom, and then I build and beautify with They're Real. But I have used it plenty without the It Cos primer, and it is fantastic on it's own!

It can be a bear to get off if you don't use a makeup remover, but I don't have any issues if I use one. I've used wipes, liquid, creams, oils and it comes off with all. Really it's a small con for all the pros!

Love, love, love this mascara!! My hooded eyes have never been so happy with a mascara!! =D

This was a great mascara! I have very long eyelashes already, and this mascara just boosted them to a whole other level! The only downside was the formula was so wet my lashes stuck together, and it takes a few minutes to separate them. A little bit of a hassle, but in the end. Worth it.

Love the brush and packaging of this mascara, but hated the formula. It weighs my eyelashes down completely and its impossible to get off. I seriously don't get the hype with this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got a mini They're Real as part of the Sephora birthday present last year and I was so excited to try this mascara. The hype surrounding it is enormous. However, I can't say I was really impressed. It does make my naturally short, light lashes look nice and full but the volume and length is not amazing. Nobody would believe you have falsies on if you're just wearing this. The brush is a gimmick; I don't think the ball at the end does anything to make your lashes look better.

This is also a real pain to get off. I recommend an oil cleanser to remove or else you're going to have panda eyes.

I'm glad I got a mini one to try out and that I didn't spend the money on a full-sized tube. I don't think I'll repurchase it. There are much better (and cheaper) options at the drugstore.

I do not like this mascara.

Simple as.

It dried up within a few weeks and I feel like I needed loads of coats to achieve full, thick and voluminous lashes!

If I'd have paid drugstore price (10 maximum) for this product I'd be pretty happy with it but I think 19.50 is just silly amounts for a mascara that wasn't that great for me!

I have friends with really short, stubby lashes who really enjoy this mascara, whereas I have standard length, thick-ish lashes naturally so maybe this is why I can't see the effects of it as much as they can.

Saying this, I still don't think that it's worth the price and there are about 10 drugstore mascaras I'd reach for over this any day! (Maybelline Falsies and Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra to name just two)

I would recommend going to your local counter and trying this first before purchasing as there are so many mixed reviews about it but for me, I won't be repurchasing!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It was alright. Nothing special. For $25 I expected more

This product lives up to the hype. My lashes look like I put on false lashes, they have length volume. Most importantly i could add so many coats and they won't clump, they don't budge. It doesn't claim to be waterproof but it definitely is. The only con i can find is the price, 24 dollars is a bit pricey for a mascara but its worth every penny. I really expected this mascara to suck but i guess it depends on the person. They have a trial size for ten dollars at sephora and ulta so if you want to give this mascara a chance but don't want to splurge this would be a good alternative.

First off, this product is quite pricey but definitely worth it in my opinion. I have quite naturally long lashes and this is the only product that I can use which doesn't make them look scary or spiky looking. It gives quite a natural look but you can choose to build it up to give a more false lash effect. It also lasts for a very long time (which might not be so great if you're looking for short term use) and is also kind of hard to get off. But, it doesn't clump and it does look great on so thats the main bonus for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found it hard to apply and the results weren't worth it... it made my eyelashes stick straight out which is funny, since my eyelashes are naturally curled up. At least it didn't clump?

Popular Mascaras