October 21, 2014 | 2093 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by rmoussavi

Tbh I don't really believe in buying high end mascaras because it's never going to actually give me that full gorgeous false eye lash effect. I always try out drug store mascaras and I think they're really good or even better than some high end mascaras.

Yes. This mascara did make a difference and made my eyelashes look nice. However it not worth the money, I feel like it was quite similar to Loreal Telescopic. And its CHEAPER.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this mascara and I'm so thrilled about this product!! My eyelashes look full, lengthened and absolutely gorgeous. They give you a false eyelash effect without looking overly fake. It holds my curl and does't flake like a lot of other mascaras I've tried. I will definitely buy a full tube when I run out of my sample because my other drugstore mascaras just can't compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't stop going back to this product! This, and Maybelline The Rocket Volume are the best mascaras out there. It applies easily, and adds such dramatic length. It also separates my lashes well. It never smudges, and holds the curl in my lashes! I can also reapply a coat later in the day if I feel like touching up, and it does not get clumpy at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by LittleGypsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got mine free as birthday giveaway from Sephora. This is a good mascara, but not something so amazing that it's worth the price. It does give you long, separated lashes. But you can find drugstore mascaras that do the same thing for half the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by purplepolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Dont believe the hype would be the words I would use for this product. Its really clumpy on my lashes and makes them look spidery, everytime I wore this mascara the clumps ended up going into my eyes. I have tried loads of different mascaras from highend to drugstore and I most certainly will be sticking to my drugstore offerings primarily maybelline and maxfactor. They're real in my opinion is awful and it really did not work for me, I would never purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Naffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best mascara I have used. I am not sure if it is the wand or the formula but I love the way my eyelashes look after apply just 1 coat. It is a bit pricey but at least it works for me. I have tried the benefit badgal and this is far better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I personally wouldn't buy high end mascaras as you have to chuck them out after a few months. I got this in the sample size. Nice unique brush, the formula is quite wet but my eyelashes hold it's curl. My eyelashes are so long after I use this but I think I can find a dupe at the drugstore. I wouldn't spend so much on mascara and won't be purchasing the full size

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got it as a birthday gift at Sephora (mini size). At first I wasn't a fan as I love my Dior mascara (have been using it for years).. until I run out of my Dior so I tried Benefit They're Real again and I loved it!
I love the fact that this mascara does not flake, clump or smudge. It is perfect mascara that makes my lashes super long, seperate and beautiful, without making spider web look. Easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by shivanisud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I worked in cosmetics for a year and received a sample of this. I've tried a lot of mascaras but never had one that really stood out. My lashes are pretty long so I had always thought that any old mascara will do. However, this is the first mascara where I noticed a big difference in my lashes! They always make my lashes look extra extra long! Sometimes too long and I feel like it's inappropriate for daytime use haha I like the brush because it really clings to my lashes. I wonder why it doesn't have better reviews? I really liked it! 5 stars for me. You should just get one at Macy's and try it and if you don't like, return it! Haha :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging:
I'm just gonna put this out there already: I pretty much love all of Benefit Cosmetics' packaging.

Price:
This mascara was really an impulse buy for me. I honestly feel that this is very pricey for a mascara.

Texture:
Creamy right from the get go. Obviously it gets thicker as time passes by.

Smell:
None

Pros:
-You can get away with not using an eyelash curler
-Great color
-Doesn't flake
-Hard to get off (It's a pro and a con)
-Definitely gives you the volume

Cons:
-Sooooo pricey!
-The product clumps up at the very tip of the applicator.

Comments/Impressions:
I love this mascara. I would definitely say it's worth the price, but no matter how much I think about it, it's still quite expensive! Luckily though, I got the 2 for 1 set where it came with 1 full size and 1 travel size mascara for the same price as 1 full size one! Like I said above, it didn't flake on me and stood its ground whenever I teared up or anything. I usually don't use a lash curler and with the right techniques, you can get your desired volume with this. I just hate how the tip gets so full of product! I'm the type of person who cringes when people rub the tip into the bottle. I feel like it's a waste of the product. It starts off creamy already so you don't have to worry about it being too liquidy. However it gets better as time passes by. Right now my mascara is at that perfect point where it's creamy yet stiff so it gives you that hold without waiting forever for it to dry.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No