BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1969 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

I am baffled why this is the UK 's top selling mascara as I think it is very average. It clumped really badly and made my sensitive eyes puff up. Seems people love it or hate it and I certainly will not repurchase. Bad gal lash is far superior in my opinion.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm glad I finally tried this mascara!!...Sephora is downtown for me, so I often just go to the local Shoppers Drug Mart to get my mascaras...This mascara is pretty good. Makes my lashes look fanned out after 2coats. Receive nicely separated, evenly distributed JET BLACK pigment, NO curler required & excellent staying power! Also, even after it's dried they do NOT feel overly brittle, dry & / or crunchy. I also just adore the brush / wand. It gets into every corner for an extremely fanned out look. So a good combo of wand / brush AND formula. I bought only the smaller size as I throw out my mascaras after only 2 mo or so. Anyhow, it was only $13.75 so I cannot complain. Oh, & lastly, it's perfect for bottom lashes as well b/c of the wand design & the fact that it doesn't smudge on me. Altho, I find do it very hard to remove, even w/ my HG Bourjors remover. I do enjoy it, just not sure if I ll re-purchase as I get the same results w/ "L'Oreal One Million Lashes" @ a fraction of the price, however, the BRUSH is soooo unique & good I may get another sample size next summer. Still really love my cheapies like Colossal, Voluminous & Mega Plush, & lately Almay "Get up & Grow" b/c my eye-lashes are very skimpy (yet long), so I'm one who needs thickness & doesn't mind the odd CLUMP lol

on 5/29/2014 6:27:00 PM

I bought this once cuz a Sephora girl told me she was wearing it and I thought wow I had to have it! So it doesn't do a good job of seperating my lashes, and clumps a bit if I add layers but it does a bit better job of looking real when it comes to other cheap drugstore brands. But really, just save your money and get cheap mascara, they pretty much do the same thing (atleast for me anyways).

on 5/29/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite mascara. It just blows any other mascara I've tried out of the water. It makes my eyelashes super long, gives the perfect amount of volume, separates well, holds a curl, isn't clumpy, and doesn't smudge. I wouldn't say its waterproof, but you do have to work a little bit to get it off, which is fine with me. As long as it doesn't smear onto my eyelids or flake off, I'm okay with spending a little extra time taking it off. You can make it look very natural or build it up to look more dramatic, so its great for any occasion. I'd definitely recommend this.

on 5/29/2014 12:44:00 AM

I bought the small size at the checkout at ULTA just to see what all the fuss was about. It does give me long thick lashes, but can be clumpy if you are not careful in the application. I like the wand, esp the ball on the end, it makes it easy to get in the corners and coat the tiny lashes. The only drawback is it seems to remain a bit tacky after it dries. If I use more than one coat my lashes stick together when I blink, which is annoying. I have been layering it over L`Oreal Telescopic and like it best that way. I might buy the trial size again, but would not spend the money for a full size as I only keep mascara for 6 months and then toss it. I wouldn`t use a large tube up in that amount of time...

on 5/28/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My lashes look like if I had 5-6 spider legs growing from my eyelid, awful waste of money

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Gives me volume and great length, but this mascara did not wow me that much. It was so hyped up from gurus I thought it was going to be amazing which it wasnt. I would not buy another full size of this mascara as its just not worth the price even though its a good mascara, its still something you can find a dupe of at the drugstore

on 5/28/2014 12:14:00 PM

I really don't Care for this mascara. I feel like benefit cosmetics aren't as good a quality as they use to be. But I wanted to like this mascara. My eyelashes look chunky and separated, and that's only with one coat. I don't like it at all.

on 5/27/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Not a massive fan of this mascara considering the hype. I constantly find myself having to wipe my lid throughout the day as it smudges quite badly; personal experience though. I find that it doesn't hold my curl either, my lashes stick straight and it doesn't look good at all. Won't be repurchasing this product as there are cheaper mascaras that do a better job.

on 5/27/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

It's a really great mascara. Does not smudge or flake, holds curl and gives me volume and extra length. The thing about me is I have quite long lashes naturally and when I wear mascara, the tip of my lashes smudges/rubs off my brow bone. With They're Real! this is not a problem. There are mascaras out there that are just as good as this one. But I must say this one is worth every penny. And I love the applicator brush!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products