L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 6/19/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay product. What I really like about this is that it does help define the lashes a bit and it is COMPLETELY smudge and flake proof. I don't know of any other product, including the others mentioned here that are. Stilletto and Sky High both smudge and Fiberwig flakes. Beauty Tube also extends the lashes, but not as much as Maybelline's Lash Stiletto or Fiberwig. I think Stilletto is better for lengthening, even better than Fiberwig. One thing this does not do, like the Stilletto and the Fiberwig as well, is help keep a curl. So, what I do is use several different mascaras at a time. I curl my lashes and then use Maybeline's Sky High Curve just on the curved part of the lashes. I do not put any on the tips. Then, I use Stilletto or Fiberwig, whichever works, on the tips to add length. Finally, I use the Beauty Tubes to coat the entire lash from root to tip to make them smudge proof. I also only use the Beauty Tube on my bottom lashes since these are most prone to smudging.

on 6/18/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

not bad at all.. people seem like they dont like it but it didnt clump and made my lashes look seperated and longer

on 6/17/2009 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My quest for a mascara that gives me full, fluttery lashes continues, this mascara does not do that. It does lengthen for sure, giving you "tubes" at the end of your lashes. This stuff does not come off with eye makeup remover, you have to use warm water (as the package says). This left my lashes spidery and dry, maybe I did it wrong. I will keep trying with this one,maybe I shouldn't wait till the white dries to put it on, or apply it quicker, not sure, but I found it difficult to use.

on 6/8/2009 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I LOVE it because it really helps my non-existent lashes appear long and relevant. I can build length and curl with coats without it getting clumpy. But what I hate is the removal process. I wear contact lens and it's not easy for me to compress warm water on my lashes before slipping off the "tubes."

Also, I can't use this mascara with my false lashes. Tried it once with my half-lashes and made the BIG MISTAKE of peeling my falsies off before taking the mascara off. This formula hardens and can only be taken off with the warm water, so when I peeled off the falsies it plucked off the eyelashes that adhered to the falsies with the mascara. OUCH!

on 6/8/2009 2:56:00 AM

This looks pretty good on and lengthens great, Does not clump. However I was shocked to see someone say it's easy to get off? This is a b*tch to get off! It takes several attempts for me to get this off and when it finally does it's all stringy and gross. I will not buy this for the simple fact of the difficulty it takes to get off your lashes!!! Can't be good for them!

on 6/7/2009 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked it at first. It made my lashes really thick and long and wasn't clumpy. But then as the days went by it got clumpier and clumpier and junk was congregating around the rim of the tube. Also, when you take it off it comes off in clumps and pulls on your lashes, which is not cool. Will not buy again.

on 6/7/2009 9:38:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. It is the best mascara I've ever used, that lengthens my lashes so much!
Some people said, that it doesn't give any volume, but that's not true! At least for me, it voluminizes my lashes a lot.
I also can "curl" my lashes even without eyelash curler while using this mascara.

on 6/7/2009 2:05:00 AM

You gotta use it correctly to get this to work for you.

but the BIGGEST key factor is that you need to do one eye at a time. Coat both top and bottom of the lash. not just the regular one coat on the bottom side of the top lashes.

Sure it's more expensive than the regular mascara at the drugstore...but hey, if it gives you the results i would pay for it.

i got the "false lashes" look :)

on 6/7/2009 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

bought this on a whim. wouldnt buy again. does give length but leaves lashed dry and crumbly. does come off easily though. also dissapointed it didnt come in brown or atleast black brown.

on 6/6/2009 11:23:00 PM

I have very mixed feelings about this mascara. It does exactly what it says it does, and it's kinda strange, especially when you are removing your makeup. It actually looks like you are washing your lashes off! After reading a few reviews on here, I will give this another try. It makes my short lashes longer, but does not make them any fuller.