L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

Well I heard a lot of great things about this mascara but I did not like it! I like the fact that it has a primer!!!!!! I use Maybelline XXL Curl Power mascara which also has a primer and I LOVE IT! Anyways, the mascara it self with the beauty tubes just feels werid putting it on and how it makes my lashes look! And then when it's time to wash it off it is really gross and it does NOT come off in tubes!

I'm a mascara junkie. I like the Beauty Tubes alot. My BF bought it for me originally kinda as a joke cuz we always made fun of the name...but I tried it and I think it's great. It adds length and volume and it washes off really easily. It's really satisfying getting those little clumps off your face! The color is great, too. Rich and shiny. I can't give it 5 lippys cuz there are other mascaras that I like better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product is really awesome. I have tried so many of those mascaras that have the white primer and they are just a normal mascara with a normal primer but this one is different. It really does say what it claims. Makes my lashes longer and thicker, you have to be careful not to over apply or it will clump. The cool thing is that when you wash it off it come off in one big elasticy clump, which is probably why it sticks to your lashes and to itself so well. You don't get too much out of one tube but it is definitely the closest thing to fake lashes you will get w/o having to apply actual false lashes. Try it!

Oh my gosh, I have found my HG mascara! Alas! Okay, so I've been contemplating buying Kevyn Aucoin's The Volume Mascara because I read reviews at how amazing it was with not smudging because of the tubes it creates on your lashes. I then heard about L'Oreal's Beauty Tubes mascara, which is much cheaper, and thought I'd give it a try since it is supposed to do the same thing. And it does! It amazing. I have tried every mascara possible, and EVERYTHING has smudged. I have oily skin, so within three hours of putting anything on, I have raccoon eyes. Then every hour, I have to look in the mirror to swipe off the excess mascara under my eyes. And I don't even wear mascara on my bottom lashes! Oh, and waterproof mascaras, def tried them, but they only make it all the more difficult to get off the excess off when it does smudge under my eyes. L'Oreal's Beauty tubes--I put it on at 10 in the morning, and by 10 at night, I haven't had to wipe once! Also, it makes my lashes look way long. To apply it, you need to do one eye at a time. Put the primer on, and then quickly put the mascara on top of that, without allowing the mascara to dry. Then move to the next eye, and repeat. And voila! Beautiful lashes that will still put all day. I'm so happy about it I could cry. But you won't see my mascara running down my face! Oh and as for removal, it is definitely a process, but I don't care. It's actually kind of fun. I splash WARM water over my eyes for about 30 seconds, then very gently try to pull off the tubes from my lashes, making sure not to pull the lash itself. They are cool to see, it's like string or something. Then I splash water on my lashes for another 30 seconds, pull off any tubes that were difficult the first time around, then finish off with a little eye make up remover. The whole process takes about two minutes, which might be annoying to some people, but I would much rather spend time on that than having to worry about my mascara all day. Also, another plus to this mascara, normally when I remove other mascara, for a couple of days afterwards I will still have random excess under my eyes that I wasn't able to get off completely. This mascara doesn't do that. Do do do do...so in love...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This product is MAD expensive... I actually bought this product on regular price because i was so excited to try it out.. My eyelashes look really good with this mascara it makes them look longer, and dramtic. I absolutely love this product, i believe that it is great for those with short lashes. Because of another product from Sally that i have been using my eyelashes have grown therefore i can get this look wiht anything know. I would buy this again if it was cheaper... Walmart has great deals with a twin packet.

My mom purchased this for me because she knows I'm a mascara fanatic. I will not repurchase this mascara.

1. The mascara seems slimy or too wet to actually stay on respectably, but this is deceiving. You put on too much or not enough based on this deception. Once it's on, it's THERE. I guess it binds to the primer or something, but once it's on, it's like glue.
2. There is hardly enough mascara for the price--it's a drugstore mascara. Puh-lease!
3. I find it makes my eyelashes look spider-y. It doesn't thicken for cr@p, but it DOES lengthen very well. So much that it looks like black widows are coming out of my eyelids.

L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Extender (w/o Beauty Tubes) is way better IMO.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Pros:
Definitely lengthens lashes
Don't need eye make-up remover
Nice and black

Cons:
I feel like I am tugging at my delicate eye area waaaay too much when removing this!
Doesn't add volume (is that too much to ask?)
Way too expensive for a ds mascara.

Recommendation: only buy it on sale if you have to try it.

This is just like any other mascara. Does not clump much though which is quite positive. Would buy it if it is on sale otherwise probably not.. Works more effectivity if used with eyelash curler.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay product. What I really like about this is that it does help define the lashes a bit and it is COMPLETELY smudge and flake proof. I don't know of any other product, including the others mentioned here that are. Stilletto and Sky High both smudge and Fiberwig flakes. Beauty Tube also extends the lashes, but not as much as Maybelline's Lash Stiletto or Fiberwig. I think Stilletto is better for lengthening, even better than Fiberwig. One thing this does not do, like the Stilletto and the Fiberwig as well, is help keep a curl. So, what I do is use several different mascaras at a time. I curl my lashes and then use Maybeline's Sky High Curve just on the curved part of the lashes. I do not put any on the tips. Then, I use Stilletto or Fiberwig, whichever works, on the tips to add length. Finally, I use the Beauty Tubes to coat the entire lash from root to tip to make them smudge proof. I also only use the Beauty Tube on my bottom lashes since these are most prone to smudging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

not bad at all.. people seem like they dont like it but it didnt clump and made my lashes look seperated and longer

Popular Mascaras