SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 2/19/2006 9:52:00 AM

Sorry this is just a HYPED UP marketing product which serves no purpose whatsoever at least for me. To think I paid over a hundred dollars for something which doesn't work at all. IMO, the money spent on engaging Sammi Cheng as their spokesperson could be better spent on R & D or on better ingredients for the actual product itself. Disappointing.

Sk ii facial treatment essence comes in a liquid form, it contains petria know as miracle water to the japanese. I wasnt sure at purchasing this item at first due to the price but I thought I should give it a go as I have read alot of good reviews in the past.

I use this after toning my face, and only tiny amount is needed and the liquid spreads sparingly to my face. Over a period of time, I have realised that it has reduced my oily t-zone, so my skin looks more matt during the day.

one bottle of 75ml last me at least half a year, but in my opinion I think the price is expensive for an unreasonable result.

on 1/22/2006 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this after listening to the SKII beauty advisor hype on this product. I fell for it and bought it! I tried it for 2 weeks and had noticed red marks just below my eye area and tiny white heads. At first, I thought it did hydrate my skin. Then a week later it seemed to dry my skin out big time. Hated it! I took it back to SAKS and told them what happened with this product. The look on there face .... PRICELESS. I did get a full refund. Get a sample first and if you have sensitive/dry skin (cheek area) like me stay away from this so called 'holy' water. I get better results from my toner then this. For me I know in 2 weeks if a product agrees with my skin or not. This definitely didn't! I wouldn't waste my money on this!

on 12/26/2005 1:13:00 PM

I bought SK-II hoping it would balance my combination skin and even out the texture. It had an immediate effect (within 3-4 days of use twice daily), clearing up excess oil and giving a fresher appearance. It also seemed to cause some breakouts which I never usually get, but that passed after the first week, leaving great looking skin. When my skin feels dry i don't use it as it can dry my skin out.
Have bought a bigger bottle 2. Worth a try if your skin is oily.

when I first starting using this it made my skin feel amazing, it reduced the number of skin breakouts and i didn't have an oily t zone anymore. I've been using it for about eight months now and it has started to dry my skin out and make it sting and feel really sensitive (a bit like a sunburn)
So for me not the miracle product they claim!

on 11/22/2005 5:12:00 AM

I am on my fourth bottle of this essence having faithfully used it for nearly two years now.I found a lot of difference initially but as with most skin care products,the effect sort of wears off and perhaps you dont notice what it may be doing for your skin in small ways.However I think I have reached a stage where I doubt I will repurchase this time even though its still a part of my daily skin routine.Dont feel very strongly about it at the moment.

on 11/13/2005 11:56:00 AM

I've used it for 2 months and i haven't noticed much difference yet. It worked well for the first couple of weeks my skin looked clearer but after that it just stabilized. A lot of my friends complain that it dries their skin out.

on 10/22/2005 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've got 2 samples from SKII counter. I pat gently on my skin night and day. However, i've not seen any major differences to my skin. Doesn't motivate me to buy a bottle.
Hence I will advise to whoever who want to try it. It's better for you to get samples from the counters first.

on 10/12/2005 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I am on my 2nd full-sized bottle. It really makes my skin soft and moist. It's gentle enough on my eyes and works well to prep my skin before I apply my moisturizer. I don't mind the smell of the the pitera. I would definitely purchase this product again even though it is expensive!!

on 10/10/2005 10:51:00 AM

i started using this product about 5years ago(i was 21 then). my skin was very rough, acne prone, red and sensitive. after using this product for a week i noticed a lotta difference on my skin. it was like wow. and i continued using for 2years and during those years my skin was perfect. everyone who saw me commented on my skin. even the guys that i met at a club would comment on how perfect my skin was. don't mean to brag, but it was like china doll perfect. then after like 2 years, i started breaking out. really really bad. it started with little bumps then went on to those big ones. i was so lost. didn't know what to do. seemed like nothing worked. then i started using 'fresh' umbrian clay and rose mask and my skin cleared away. but not like china doll perfect though. i still don't know why the stuff just turned on me. it just didn't work anymore. it took me nearly 3 years to get my skin back to normal. the stuff was really good at first but as time went, the miracle just kinda faded.
oh, and i used signs treatment, it gave me little bumps everywhere. the sa told me it's probly cuz of the vitamins it contains. damn. i noticed that a lotta people break out into little bumps when using signs treatment.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

Top Rated SKII Products