November 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:14:00 AM More reviews by xosarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product. i used to use the original lip balm from burts bees but when i discovered this one i never went back. it goes on much smoother and gives your lips a natural almost gloss. i love the smell although i dont really think it smells like pomogranites.. its quite moisturizing but doent sink in all that much. its easy enough to stash in your pocket and take on the go rather than thoes little pots that can get quite sticky and messy. i have already gone through 3 of these even though they last a very long time. this is deffinetly a HG product for me and an all over basic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by lolabell19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product. It is one of the few lip balms that actually stays put for more than just a few minutes.
I have dry lips and most other products I have used are medicated and end up drying me out even more or just sink right in, leaving my lips exposed to the elements.

Some people have reviewed that they don't like that this product seems to sit on top of the lips and never sinks in...I actually like that about this product. I find it acts as a barrier to the sun, heat and dry air. I find that hours after putting this lip balm on my lips are very soft and I can still feel the product on my lips. It is not greasy and provides just a hint of color.
I liked it so much I bought a second tube just so I won't ever be without!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got mine as a freebie with a coupon received in the mail. I don't know that I will be purchasing any after this tube is gone. I keep it in my makeup with all my lippies. I don't find anything amazing about this Burts Bees lip balm. I was expecting to have nicely moisturized, healed lips. Nope. It didn't do anything to do the opposite, it just didn't do anything great. I hated the smell at first... it reminded me of the candles you burn while outside to keep bugs away. After having been using it for several weeks, though, I don't seem to mind it any longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by myluckypenny

Another quest to find the perfect lip balm...

I decided to jump on the suggestions given by some in a forum/thread on MUA - and purchased the two-pack of this stuff @ Target. I like the cooling effect, the fact that it's made of organic ingredients. It softens up my lips but I think it does TOO GOOD of a job of that - the top layer of skin on my lips end up peeling away, and no matter how nice my lips look that day, a layer peels off every time I use it. It's not a bad thing: I use this after showers to exfoliate my lips now, but it's not something I would use when my lips are chapped/sore/burning/etc.

Good lip conditioner to exfoliate. =D

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Vi3tHunn3

I really tried to like this product, but I felt like this lipbalm did nothing to relieve my lips of dryness. This just sat on top of my lip and did nothing to moisturize them.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by blaura737

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this today and it works OK... I LOVE the smell unlike some reviewers have said. I really like the fact that it's 100% natural and has a slight tint of color. The color may go away like 15 mins after applying but I didnt get it for the color anyway. It doesnt excactly 'moisturize' my lips but it stays on REALLY long! Overall, it's fine, nothing special. Alot of the reviews complain about smell and taste but the smell seems very pleasant and lips balms arent exactly for eating =/...plus it's BEES WAX. What do you expect?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the smell of this and the color it gives your lips, but it doesn't do that great a job of keeping them moisturized. Plus I don't see that it has any SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by shindee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Not the best lip balm I've tried, but it's definitely up there. I love its sheer red shade that it leaves on your lips... very natural and pretty. I'm not a fan of the flavor but my friends says it smells lovely. I mainly like it for its function--a bit waxy, but when I put it on, it's pure, long lasting relief for flaky lips. I prefer this over the original because it does not contain menthol.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by YSL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the original version regularly, but thought I'd try this pomegranate one for a change. I actually ended up throwing it out. It felt really oily but didn't really moisturize my lips like the original. I also couldn't stand the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by xjoannnx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this by accident because my dad thought this was the original one so he bought me it when he was at work.I actually don't like it. It really moisturizes the lips but the smell throws me off. I just hate the smell. I'm good with sticking to my original Burt's Bees