September 21, 2014 | 2040 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by aizen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am MAC NC10
I wish that I would in love with Albatross.
I did try this at sephora(SA did apply it on my face as high lighter ),
it's looked very bright up my face and I loved it! so I bought it . after couple hour, I checked my face at caffe shop which is outside (under the natural sun light)
my face looked like cyborg & my skin got itchy cuz the Lanolin.
Becca's PSP and Fresh's twilight ( or satin luster ) are much better ,
however it's good for someone who is under 35 years old and want to
be playful style.

I would recommend try it first and see face under the light & under the sun.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a nice pale yellow gold color that adds warmth to any face. I don't think I could wear it alone, I do like pairing it with NARS's Orgasm or any other blush that needs a boost. I do think you could find a cheaper alternative if you tried, but this will do for now. I have yet to try it to highlight my brows, sounds like a good idea. I would probably not repurchase because it will last me a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Goldylox99

This is an excellent highlighter, and overall multipurpose product. I bought it because of the rave reviews, tried it, liked it, and then it was OBE (or other makeup). After reading about highlighting your face with from temple to cheek to chin in a cursive E (on one side) and 3 on the other side, I pulled Albatross back out. Using my 188 brush and sweeping the highlighter over foundation and blush, it creates a beautiful luminous look that makes me look like I am glowing from within.

I also use this as a highlighter under my brows, and as a calming agent when I apply blush or bronzer too dark. It does a super job of evening out color tones.

This is an excellent product. It still isn't so wonderful that I can't replace it, so no 5 lippie rating. Not quite HQ, but a far step beyond other highlighters (which leads me to ask - why is this filed under 'Blush' and not 'Highlighter'? Inquiring minds want to know! ;-p)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by AM9090

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with all of the positive reviews listed below. This is one of the best and most versatile highlighters. I have been using it for years - as a highlighter under brows, on top of cheek bones and sometimes on top of blusher. Subtle but effective. Excellent quality and very quick to use. Lasts for ages - you really can't go wrong with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. A gentle sweep across the tops of my cheeks knocks about 10 yrs off my age. OK, maybe 3 years but every little bit helps. I am not a huge NARS fan - I do like NARS blush and some of the eyeshadow duos, but this - Albatross - is a gem. Bravo for Albatross!
I will definitely buy again if I ever run out. It lasts forever, though. I have it in the Lovejoy duo. I enjoy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 5:52:00 AM More reviews by orangetammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this highlighter. I always wonder what difference highlighters can make but albatross has proved to me that with the right color/ shimmer, they can do wonders!!

albatross blends into my skin effortlessly. Perhaps its due to the yellow tone ... and I am Asian.. I like to use it on top of cheekbones over blush (makes blush looks natural too), on nose tip, inner corner of eyes.. this is real versatile.

I'll definitely buy this again. I already used quite a lot of it since i got it February this year!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Nilly1023

I think it works ok. I am not crazy about it .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Lpaul

Best highlighter ever!! It is such a versatile color- it will go well with any skin tone. So finely milled it blends so well. Absolute must have!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOW I know why people say this is the best highlighter ever. The results are subtle and pure sophistication. It is so finely milled and sheer and melds into the skin to produce a natural glow w/o tacky glitter and supershine. blends with blush well and has good lasting power. Love that you can use this as an eyeshadow to highlight or as an all over lid wash. This has become my daily staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by motleyutube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this as a brow highlighter. It's also a good highlighter in general, but sometimes I am a little too heavy handed with it. I usually use the flat NARS brush to apply and I think I should probably try a different brush. I say I would buy this product again, however I doubt I will ever run out, even if I used it every day. The one I have is blush sized and is huge.