November 28, 2014 | 889 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by MaryRussell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product but can't find it on Amazon anymore. Where can I buy this in nthe United States? Can I get it shipped from Canada?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

what can i say about this product that hasn't already been said. love this product and i wish it was more easily available in the united states. amazing makeup remover that does not dry the skin out and really leaves it feeling fresh and actually clean! feels a little thicker than regular water but i don't feel like i need to use a lot of product to remove 100% of my everyday makeup. doesn't burn my eyes or make my skin feeling dry and tight. i like this for when i don't feel like oil cleansing or when i don't feel like using a cleanser at all. overall, very, very highly recommended product and something i will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by sarajkalela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word - Awesome!! I discovered this product when I was in a Beauty Boutique in Shoppers Drug Mart. The Beauty Advisor was bang-on when she recommended this to me. I work in cosmetics so I am used to wearing a lot of makeup every day (The lighting in the department is abominable) The usual removers I've used have been dual ones like Bi-Facil by Lancome etc. The problem I'd have with them is that they would invariably irritate my eyes and leave an icky, oily film behind and/or they would just swirl the makeup and eyeliner around on my eye area making it a lovely muddy gray color that I would have to painstakingly remove using 2 or 3 more cotton pads. Then I would have to wash my face afterwards regardless.. and every time i did, there would always be residue on my eyes after I washed my face. So I would be using the makup remover with the cotton pad, then washing my face, then using the cotton pad again, then toner.. etc. What a waste of time and product, so I just stopped using eye makeup removers for a while. So when the lovely lady that was helping me suggested this, I was a bit wary but she has never steered me wrong in the past so that night when I went to take my makeup off.. this product was amazing! Just a few quick swipes and it removed every last trace of makeup (Even when I've used eyelash glue, red eyeshadow, glitter, matte lipstick.. waterproof mascara and liner.. everything!!) No residue, no irritation at all, no oily feeling on my skin and no need to rinse afterwards!
One cotton pad and a few generous drops of this stuff was enough to remove a full face of makeup. It left my skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and pleasantly clean! I may rinse afterwards if I am exfoliating or doing a mask but for the most part.. it's a one step cleanse and it does restore the skin's natural pH balance so you can just follow up with your usual regimen afterwards.
I always keep a bottle at home and a bottle in my kit to use on clients and have gotten nothing but positive feedback! The price is pretty cheap for me, I am a firm believer in paying for quality product. I get about 3.5-4 months of use out of a 250 ml bottle.. I'd say that's pretty cheap for the results it gives you!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It is true, this really is an amazing makeup remover. I have an unfortunate case of everything other people rave about not working for me but with this product it's the opposite! Not only it thoroughly removes all the make up, it is very gentle to the eyes (you can rub them all you want) and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I haven't tried it with a waterproof mascara yet as I use it extremely rarely (and I think it is best removed with two phase products such as Lancome's Bi-Facil). I use it in two steps, first to roughly remove all make up and then on another cotton pad to remove the residues and it leaves my face completely clean and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVAAAAARRRR!!!
I have combination/sensitive/acne-prone skin that likes to get allergic tojust about everyday damn type of cleanser but OMG is fantastic. It gets off all my makeup and evern waterproof eye makeup, but it doesn't strip my skin and doesn't cause allergic reactions. It is the best sensitive skin cleansing water.
I ALSO use this to clean my brushes daily. Just a dashof it on a kitchen towel paper and a swirl or two gets out powders or foundation on the brush tips so that it keeps my brushes clean till the weekly deep brush clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by dana999

actually i just bought my second bottle
this is one of the best make up removers i've ever used
it soothes my skin and doesn't irritate it at all and leave my face clean but i like to use after removing my make up a cleanser to make sure my face is thoroughly clean, i use histomer sensitive skin formula

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by paulaalvaradoruiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best make up remover ever, i love it because it not only removes make up but cleans the skin so good. I haven't got any bad reactions. I will definetely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Joannie1288

I have heard that this product is very very good as it acts as a toner and provides another step to ensure your face is squeaky clean. However, I agree that it soothes and tones your face but I have been breaking out after I use this.

I have conbination skin and this product has made my skin irritated everytime I use it. The price for how much product you get it very good and affordable but tbh I wouldn't really purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought it based on the great reviews it received by people interviewed on into the gloss (that was before I knew MUA).

I was using ROCs micellaire solution for very sensitive skin first and I already liked it.

When I started using bioderma my skin really had to get used to it, I find the ROC solution much more gentle. But now my skin has gotten used to it and it feels much improved. The cleanser makes my skin really soft and gets out a lot of residue.

I use it twice a day: in the morning to remove the residue build up from the night, and in the evening/when I come home to remove make up, but then I use cetaphil gentle cleanser or Dr Hauschka cleaning milk first.

I also swipe over my eyes with it to get rid of make up there, I do not experience an adverse reaction.

All in all my skin looks and feels great. It is sensitive, and a little bit combination, and able to get really angry in the winter.

I live in the Netherlands and had to order it from a Belgian online pharmacy shop (newpharma.be) where the 500 ml bottle cost me 17 euros. Might seem a little pricey but it is a lot of product. I'm pretty sure I will repurchase.

UPDATE: After I finished the bottle I went back to ROC and to be honest, I much prefer the ROC one. This was too harsh on my skin and while I do have sensitive skin, it's not THAT sensitive. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Brunette4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing product!

As a test yesterday I first used my "Say Yes to Cucumber" makeup remover whipes, and then used this product.

I thought that my whipes were doing a good job,
UNTIL......the cotton pad that I used with the Bioderma after was FULL of makeup. I went over a second time with bioderma and Nothing!

Some may feel that this is a bit pricey, but if you think about it, its not. I wont need to buy eye makeup remover, or makeup remover whipes again, cause this product takes care of both!

Avail in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart for $22, will definitley be repurchasing over and over again!