July 30, 2014 | 978 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by calsycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

i don't know if anyone has made this point, but in addition to being a good facial cleanser, it works beautifully to clean small ( eg: eyeliner) brushes. just pour a little puddle in your clean palm and swish the bristles around in the liquid. blot dry on a tissue. I clean my brush this way after every use so that it's always clean and good to go.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a fan of non-rinse cleansers at all to be honest, as I just don't feel like I have cleansed my face properly when I don't use water (weird, I know), so I'm more the cleansing-oil and cleansing gel-type. Also, most of the non-rinse cleansers broke me out so far, gave me dull complexion, clogged my pores, caused stinging and burning sensations, redness etc. I could write a book about the negative effects I experienced so far...

But thisone is an exception. My skin really feels purified when I use this and it also preforms great as an eye make up remover. No irritations, no breakouts, perfect! It even soothens my skin.Though I still don't use this daily, but more when I come home and I'm about to go out in an hour or two and need to put on some evening make up or when I come home in the early morning, wasted from a party and don't feel like doing the whole cleansing routine, but just removing my make up with Crealine H20, slapping some Laneige water sleeping mask and brushing my teeth. Would I repurchase this? Of course! It's the only non-rinse cleanser my skin tolerates so far and I only paid 19.20$ for a 500ml bottle. If you have very sensitive skin (no matter if oily or drier) I recommend to give this cleansing water a chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by missmostyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried and is my current HG product. It really does remove every last bit of eye makeup, including mascara, and does not leave any residue behind. Sensibio H2O (or Crealine) lives up to every praise it receives!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by SexpotOnTheRocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was blown away by this product - in a bad way. I ordered this from frenchcosmetics for around $40 since I live in the US. I only justified this after hearing that everyone uses this backstage at runway shows. I never expected miracles, but it was such a pain to try to remove foundation/powder/bronzer with this. My skin even looked a little irritated afterwards. So I decided to reserve this for eye makeup only. Except every time I use it, it really stings my eyes. It doesn't remove makeup any better than some of the drugstore makeup removers.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lwsege

My top HG for all the makeup removers I tried before! I have normal to dry skin and this removes all my daily makeup thoroughly and leave no stickiness and pimples to my skin. I stocked this up in Taiwan because it is so cheap compare to Malaysia.

FYI:
I'm wearing sunscreen, concealer, bb cream, eyeshadow, eyebrow powder and blushers during my daily makeup. I have a separate eyes & lips makeup remover because this is not strong enough to remove my eye makeup at all time. I have a pump bottle and refill this into it so I can get them much more easier. Three cotton pads are enough to remove all of my makeup. I'm addicted to the after-used overall face clean and moisturized feel. Will use this forever and definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by cookiesncreammm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was suckered into buying this product when I saw one of the pixiwoo sisters use this in their videos and sorta recommended it. I needed a makeup remover while I was on a trip to HK & passed by a Bioderma shop so I figured if it isn't too expensive I'll get it. The SA was HORRIBLE. Absolute lousy attitude, & very rude. She tried to push me into getting the 500ml bottle or the package of 500ml & 250ml, which were of much better value. I decided that since I only occasionally use makeup, the 250ml would be enough & there's no point in spending another SGD18 or so to get the 500ml. The SA was NOT happy that I got the smaller bottle, & displayed horrendous attitude the whole time I was in the store.

That aside, the product took me quite a few swipes before the cotton pad was clear. & even then I could still see some foundation stuck in my pores :/ That was resolved by washing my face with my daily cleanser but the product is supposed to be a non-rinse cleanser -.- I had a mini breakout a couple of days later which I cannot be sure is due to the product. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

Very gentle, perfume-less makeup remover. It does a great job at removing makeup - almost as good as my good old Baby Oil. This takes a little more rubbing, although you can soak up cotton disks and leave them on your eyes for a few minutes, and this will break down tough mascara and liners, if you have the patience and time to do that. The best bit about it is that it doesn't irritate the skin. It feels pretty much like water, and you can use it however many times you want at a time (aka draw a line-erase with this, draw-erase, draw-erase, the skin won't get red or aggravated). I do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MsSunnyEveryday

I first saw this product reviewed on YouTube and was a little skeptical. I definitely wanted something that would take off all my makeup so I didn't have to use a separate eye makeup remover. All of the cleansing wipes like Neutrogena, etc would irritate my sensitive skin. I ordered this online and have not been disappointed. It is truly gentle and removes all my makeup, even waterproof mascara! I love this stuff. I just saturate some cotton pads and gently wipe away all of my makeup. There is no stinging or burning and no oily, greasing feeling on my eyes or skin. Amazing!!! I will definitely keep buying this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cleanser looks like water and nothing special but it takes off my waterproof mascara and everything else on my eyes, too. It works pretty well at taking off my face makeup as well.

I'm really cheap, so one square of Shiseido-like cotton pad cleans my whole face. I live in Vancouver so I get them at $2.00 for a package of 100 at Daiso in Richmond. I use scissors to cut one pad into four squares. I stack two squares together, hold them agains the mouth of the bottle and tip the bottle four times on different spots of the pads and it saturates both of them at the same time. If the cleanser doesn't quite seep through one pad onto the other I just use my fingers to pat them together and it works! I hold the two squares over my eyes for 30 seconds. I slide the cotton off and you'll notice that all your eye makeup comes off on one spot! I use the clean spots of the pads to wipe off any residue. I use the other two little squares to clean the rest of my face. Afterwards I use a mild cleanser like Spectrojel or Olay and I'm all clean!

This cleanser is a bit expensive but cleans much better than the Neutrogena and L'oreal duo phase cleansers and removes tinted moisturiser, too. It also doesn't sting my eyes. I likey!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Waaay overpriced and watery thin. Did not remove my waterproof mascara. Overhyped product. Far better, cheaper removers out there, like Neutrogena Foaming face wash, which really DOES remove all makeup without burning eyes.http://www.neutrogena.ca/en/products.asp?cat=4&sub=20&display=0