December 20, 2014 | 1719 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow. Best makeup remover ever! Watery/toner-like texture, removes makeup in a snap and doesn't leave any film/residue behind like some creams/oils can. Does not sting eyes at all. I honestly don't know why other brands of makeup remover still exist with this baby around. HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by zuzunu

the french formula works better than the stuff i bought online (amazon). perhaps this is because it goes through a third party (watered down?), maybe there is a different U.S. formula. it still works OK, but is not an effective eye makeup remover (i've had more luck with drugstore brands--nivea, for example). the packaging is pretty and its frenchness probably contributes to the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by limvirginia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this...

Skin type : Oily , skin gets greasy within 2 hours with no moisturizer !!!
Allergy : mineral oil, alcohol

i wish this is more readily available in Singapore at a more reasonable price :) i don usually have makeup on so no complaints about leaving traces of makeup after using this...
the bottle can be more user-friendly, eg pump bottle or the press the top kind (like nail polish remover) ...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by MaryRussell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product but can't find it on Amazon anymore. Where can I buy this in nthe United States? Can I get it shipped from Canada?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

what can i say about this product that hasn't already been said. love this product and i wish it was more easily available in the united states. amazing makeup remover that does not dry the skin out and really leaves it feeling fresh and actually clean! feels a little thicker than regular water but i don't feel like i need to use a lot of product to remove 100% of my everyday makeup. doesn't burn my eyes or make my skin feeling dry and tight. i like this for when i don't feel like oil cleansing or when i don't feel like using a cleanser at all. overall, very, very highly recommended product and something i will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by sarajkalela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word - Awesome!! I discovered this product when I was in a Beauty Boutique in Shoppers Drug Mart. The Beauty Advisor was bang-on when she recommended this to me. I work in cosmetics so I am used to wearing a lot of makeup every day (The lighting in the department is abominable) The usual removers I've used have been dual ones like Bi-Facil by Lancome etc. The problem I'd have with them is that they would invariably irritate my eyes and leave an icky, oily film behind and/or they would just swirl the makeup and eyeliner around on my eye area making it a lovely muddy gray color that I would have to painstakingly remove using 2 or 3 more cotton pads. Then I would have to wash my face afterwards regardless.. and every time i did, there would always be residue on my eyes after I washed my face. So I would be using the makup remover with the cotton pad, then washing my face, then using the cotton pad again, then toner.. etc. What a waste of time and product, so I just stopped using eye makeup removers for a while. So when the lovely lady that was helping me suggested this, I was a bit wary but she has never steered me wrong in the past so that night when I went to take my makeup off.. this product was amazing! Just a few quick swipes and it removed every last trace of makeup (Even when I've used eyelash glue, red eyeshadow, glitter, matte lipstick.. waterproof mascara and liner.. everything!!) No residue, no irritation at all, no oily feeling on my skin and no need to rinse afterwards!
One cotton pad and a few generous drops of this stuff was enough to remove a full face of makeup. It left my skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and pleasantly clean! I may rinse afterwards if I am exfoliating or doing a mask but for the most part.. it's a one step cleanse and it does restore the skin's natural pH balance so you can just follow up with your usual regimen afterwards.
I always keep a bottle at home and a bottle in my kit to use on clients and have gotten nothing but positive feedback! The price is pretty cheap for me, I am a firm believer in paying for quality product. I get about 3.5-4 months of use out of a 250 ml bottle.. I'd say that's pretty cheap for the results it gives you!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It is true, this really is an amazing makeup remover. I have an unfortunate case of everything other people rave about not working for me but with this product it's the opposite! Not only it thoroughly removes all the make up, it is very gentle to the eyes (you can rub them all you want) and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I haven't tried it with a waterproof mascara yet as I use it extremely rarely (and I think it is best removed with two phase products such as Lancome's Bi-Facil). I use it in two steps, first to roughly remove all make up and then on another cotton pad to remove the residues and it leaves my face completely clean and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVAAAAARRRR!!!
I have combination/sensitive/acne-prone skin that likes to get allergic tojust about everyday damn type of cleanser but OMG is fantastic. It gets off all my makeup and evern waterproof eye makeup, but it doesn't strip my skin and doesn't cause allergic reactions. It is the best sensitive skin cleansing water.
I ALSO use this to clean my brushes daily. Just a dashof it on a kitchen towel paper and a swirl or two gets out powders or foundation on the brush tips so that it keeps my brushes clean till the weekly deep brush clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by dana999

actually i just bought my second bottle
this is one of the best make up removers i've ever used
it soothes my skin and doesn't irritate it at all and leave my face clean but i like to use after removing my make up a cleanser to make sure my face is thoroughly clean, i use histomer sensitive skin formula

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by paulaalvaradoruiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best make up remover ever, i love it because it not only removes make up but cleans the skin so good. I haven't got any bad reactions. I will definetely repurchase.