Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 5/17/2012 5:01:00 AM

Due to my former job I've worked with lot's of make-up artists. Lot's of them choose to use this cleanser and I understand them why they do it.
I think it's a very simple and enjoyable way to remove your make-up.

on 5/16/2012 12:18:00 PM

GREAT makeup remover! removes mascara and liquid liner without you having to scrub at your lashes, i definetly recommend! make sure to wash your face really well though after you use it

on 5/14/2012 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I believe I finally found ''the one and only'' make up remover! I have combination acne prone skin and this one is all I need. No more milky sticky oily remover and tonic lotions. I have tried other micellaire waters, LRP, Roc, Garnier but they were either not as effective or they left sticky residue behind. Sensibio feels like swiping the face with just plain refreshing water and... tada! Sunscreen, foundation, concealer, powder, blush, bronzer are GONE. I double check and always feel so clean and fresh...
Well, it's not the cheapest around, has a slightly chemical smell -like a swimming pool, lol - and the big bottle is a bit bulky but I don't mind. Also I use it to remove my eye make up daily but for really heavy eye make up I use almond oil just in case. Also, I believe it's suitable for all skin types except vdry dry maybe which would benefit more of a creamy remover. A must try for all though!

on 5/13/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great makeup remover. I put it onto an organic cotton pad and then gently wipe away my makeup. I like that it never angers my sensitive skin, it leaves it feeling like nothing has just happend to it...it doesn't get oily or dry and it doesn't tingle or feel tight. This does exactly what it's supposed to do without any nasty side effects.
I wish it was a bit cheaper, I wish all my skin care products were a bit cheaper, but you tend to get what you pay for I find with skin ca and cosmetics. If they are cheap then there is a reason...and your skin is probably not going to like that reason!

I would definitely recommend trying this out. It has earned a spot on my bathroom shelves!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Although this did a good job of removing all my makeup and didn't irritate my skin, I didn't like it. After a few days of using it, my eyes were really sore and it was the only new thing I'd introduced to my routine. It also gave me tiny bumps all over my forehead. Will not repurchase.

on 4/29/2012 11:41:00 PM

Sensitive skin, didnt cause me to break out and was nice to remove EXCESS MAKEUP after washing my water proof mascara off.

This helped make sure i did not leave makeup on my skin so it has led to me having more clear skin.

on 4/28/2012 2:35:00 PM

When I saw Lisa Eldridge using this makeup remover, I immediately started researching for its availability in Singapore. I was pleased to find that it is sold in all Guardian major outlets.

I got to be honest, I am sorry this product does not work well on me at all. This is definitely one of the "product might varies" case. First of all, it cost SGD$34 for a 250ml bottle in Singapore which is unfortunate. Second of all, despite being a gentle cleanser, I still feel stinging around my eye area and it does not remove my eye makeup thoroughly at all (I always soak a cotton pad and place it gently on my eye to loosen the eyemakeup). I still have mascara and eyeliner residues and I had to use an alternative eye makeup remover to remove the residues. As for my face, it removes just like any other normal makeup remover.

Take note that I have dry skin and after using this makeup remover, my skin feels even drier. It was a huge waste of money and disappointment for me. Despite so, I wont de-credit it just because it doesn't work well on me. There are also many others who have good reviews on this product.

on 4/24/2012 11:41:00 PM

After having breakouts from using cleansing oils to remove makeup, to having breakouts from too-gentle makeup removers, I was convinced that I would never find any suitable makeup remover.

I decided to try this after reading reviews of how popular this product was with makeup artists. and it's true, it really removes every single trace of makeup and sunblock with each swipe of a soaked cotton wool piece.

I use the double cleanse method - makeup remover, followed by a facial cleanser.

It doesnt remove eye makeup well, however. After pressing a soaked cotton ball over mascara for half a minute, there is still eyeliner and mascara unremoved.

My face feels squeaky clean after makeup removal, and no breakouts now.
Great product! It is pricey, but one bottle lasts me 1.5 months, and well worth the price.

on 4/18/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pleasantly surprised of the water-like texture and more so how it manages to take off all traces of make-up (given its water-like texture).
Product is:
Fragrance-free
Alcohol-free
Soap free
Paraben free

on 4/17/2012 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Am I the only one who doesn't seem to love it? It's a good remover but I don't understand the fuss...

As some of the reviewers have mentioned, it does not remove strong (or even not-so-strong) eye makeup. I wear minimal eye makeup during the day -- just some gel eyeliner and occasionally Mac's paint pot as a primer -- and this remover fails to remove that on the first try, even after I press the cotton pad against my eye lids to let it soak for very long. Another thing is that it irritates my eyes like crazy when it gets into them.

It does a better job removing my face makeup, but again I only wear some sunscreen and no foundation. However it leaves my face feeling dry if I don't wash it right away.

To be fair, it is better than most of the other water-based makeup removers (e.g. L'Oreal's gentle eye makeup remover). One thing I like to do with it is to dip a cotton swap in it and clean my waterline to remove any eyeliner residues. I also like to use it to wipe my face after removing eye makeup with my oil-based removers just to get rid of the greasiness.

I guess I will repurchase this one but just don't think it's worth the fuss..