Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't know what possessed me to buy this expensive, overhyped product. I live abroad and I can get this brand at the pharmacy, so I picked it up one day after watching a few Lisa Eldridge videos. It's not all bad, but it's not a must have.

Pros:
Cleanses well
Doesn't strip skin of moisture
Very gentle
Doesn't dry out my skin
Doesn't break me out
Doesn't burn
A 250 ml bottle lasted me 8 months (I don't wear makeup everyday)
Feels just like using water with maybe a little soap in it

Cons:
Terribly expensive (I spent around $35)
Left a film on my skin
Have to use a lot of it to get rid of all eye makeup
Burns when it gets into my eyes

I think this is great for people with normal, dry or sensitive skin. My skin is oily and I used this as a one step makeup remover and cleanser, which it's great for. But it's way too expensive to keep buying and I'm sure there are others products out there that are gentle and effective for one step makeup removal + cleansing.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

I love this cleanser. I have combination skin, and it's the only cleanser I've tried that doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry. It's really gentle, but does a great job removing all my makeup. I use separate eye makeup remover to take off mascara, so I can't speak to how well it does with mascara. In the U.S., it is unfortunately a bit difficult to get and slightly more expensive than most drugstore brands, but I think it's worth it.

Overall: My favorite cleanser by far.
Value: Great. It's a bit more expensive than most drugstore brands, but is much more gentle on skin and does a great job cleansing skin. Costs about $25 for 500mL, which should last at least a few months.

Best makeup remover! It's water based, so it comes in handy when I'm applying makeup and need to make corrections or clean up eye shadow. Another thing I love about bioderma is that it feels very cold. Odd right, for something sitting at room temperature? But it feels lovely on my face. I also noticed that I only need very little (3 squirts at most) to clean off all of my makeup, as opposed to the oil based removers that I've tried (Clarins, Lancome, The face shop, Neutrogena), all of which require me to use two or more cotton pads drenched in solution to completely remove my makeup. The only drawback is the price ... but it's worth it not to be stuck with raccoon eyes even after you've wiped off your makeup and have taken a shower.

Just finished a sample sized bottle of this and I'm moving on to the Sebium version of it next. This is a great makeup remover, removes every last trace of foundation/powder. However, it does not perform as well with eye makeup. It does leave a very slight residue so I always wash with another cleanser afterwards. I would definitely consider purchasing a full size bottle, depending on how I like the Sebium version.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this! It was a hassle for me to get here in the US, but I think it was worth it. It is so effective, easy, and doesn't irritate my skin. It gets makeup off way quicker then washing your face, for those days when using water is too much work. Now I have no excuse for sleeping with my makeup on :) because Bioderma is SUPER easy and gets all types of makeup off. But I also use it on a daily basis before or after (it switches) washing my face... so I'm sure that it is super clean, plus my skin seems to respond well to it.

I am someone that does not really apply make up but really wants to take care of my skin as it is oily and a little ace-prone. I used this product as a cleanser every night follow by toner. I would really recommend this product if you are like me, and it works great for me as a cleanser and it keeps my face really clean and free from oil and dirt. I kinda see improvement on my face from day 1. I bought this product by the recommendation from Ingrid of missglamorazzi from YouTube! Try it! :D

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING!just like water!will never use another make up remover!the best!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Combination skin. Nurse, need something that is easy and quick at when i'm tired/in a rush. I use two cotton pads with a small splash of product on each. Bought online for ~$30 for 500mls, can buy cheaper but SUPER expensive in Aus (~$30 for 200mls)
Pros: Effective and quick, calming/comfortable on the skin, does not sting/burn/irritate, takes eye makeup off easily, looks like water
Cons: Bottle needs a pump to help control amount, wont last more than a couple of months (use it once-twice a day), Lancome Bi-facil better at removing eye makeup
VERDICT: HG status. Will buy this everytime, such a great great product and a staple in my skin care regime. Sweet relief!

EDIT: I've been using this for about 4-5mnths and I'm only half way through the bottle. I use it with Embryolisse Lait Creme and Natio Toner. Works really well for those nights when I'm quick to bed or tired +++

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is an HG can't live without it cleanser for me. It's gentile, yet removes everything. Love it! I buy it by the case.

I really like this product, it works well at removing face and eye makeup, however it does not remove my waterproof mascara. I like to use this with a cotton pad all over my face for a quick removal of my face makeup before using my actual face cleanser, and for that purpose I actually love it. But I would not give it 5, because even though this is quite gentle, I still feel a bit of stinging in my eyes, so for my eyes I'll just stick to Clinique's Take The Day Off makeup remover.