December 23, 2014 | 1423 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 11:34:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like all of the sheertone Mac blushes I have tried I don't find Mac Dollymix to be pigmented enough. I have very fair skin and this bright pretty color appears like it would show up immediately upon application but it doesn't. I have to apply and apply before it shows and I find that very frustrating. I have bought way more sheertone blushes from Mac than I should have and will not continue to make that mistake. Mac's regular blushes are okay - not spectacular so I will, in the future, stick with Nars, Cargo and Stila who make better blush products in my opinion. It's a shame too because Mac has such a lovely selection of colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bathaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my new all time faves!!! It's a transulant girly pink with shimmer, but not so much that it looks wierd during daytime hours!! I feel like i can wear this when I am pale or when I have a tan and it looks great either way!! Run to the counter and get one of these!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like this colour at all. It looks so nice in the pot but goes on incredibly sheer. And it's just not a nice colour on my cheeks once I've applied enough of it. I don't think it's vibrant enough. No matter how much I apply it just makes me look faded and wan. Even the shimmer is non existent. Too bad because it really looked promising. And I am a pale girl (MAC N3, BB Warm Ivory, Stila 10 Watts) but I just don't think this agreed with my skin tone at all. I might have been spoiled by NARS blushes or something, but this one is just horrible on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dollymix looks like a deep raspberry pink in the pot, but shows up on my cheeks as a sheer, medium pink with subtle shimmer. The shimmer in this looks even more natural than my other shimmer sheertones, which I love. A great blush for a adding a pop of color on my pale face. NC25.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sheertone shimmer blush eh? where's the SHIMMER?????? i can not detect any such thing when applied onto my cheeks!!!.. I like the colour tho.. a very girly deep pink.. Very nice and really blendable.. However since i can not see any shimmer once on.. I can't say that i would be rebuying this product once i run out simply because.. i don't feel that it lives up to it's name AND i could very easily find a matte blush like this from a variety of different brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 6:39:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A pretty femenine pink with very subtle shimmer. Gives a gorgeous glow for my MMM skin. For those of you who sometimes worry about putting on too much of that pink blush, try this one on. Makes mistakes less likely! Fabulous lasting power and veryyy soft texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Shell22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

very pretty soft girly pink.. It is an awesome color, it also goes on really smooth. I would definitely purchase again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dollymix looks like an intense deep pink in the pan, but it's actually so sheer that I'm sure it would work on even the lightest of skintones. Gives my cheeks a nice girly pink flush. These new blushes are subtly shimmery, unlike those by NARS. I will definitely be buying more of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pure candy fun. This is a bright, girlie, 80's like pink (sheertone shimmer) that I ADORE. Very wearable on my warm-toned, tanned skin. This shade is very wearable for me and I am sure that I will be reaching for it often.

Dollymix and Foolish Me are by far my favourite of all of the new MAC blushes just released. Very different and very fun. I just can't decide which one I like more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by crxgurl

Dollymix is a sheer shimmertone blush. The color is a beautiful vibrant coral/pink rose with subtle shimmer.