April 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by babyfishnat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out! over hyped over priced, OK serum, its hydrating but not very much so and i don't see a positive difference. i get better resutls with C serums. this is over hyped, and packaging sucks

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by nellja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES, without reservation, to the questions 'does it work' and 'will you repurchase'. You'd imagine having to drink baby blood or puppy juice or something similarly evil to get these results.

I don't understand how this works so well. There's some kind of 'Chronolux' technology - peptides? enzymes? who cares! - that's supposed to reverse damage that causes ageing, particularly when it's applied overnight. I do that, and I wear it in the morning, and it's just amazing.

Previously, skin was:
- dull
- all pore-y
- discoloured (redness, from rosacea)
- sallow

With ANR:

- luminous
- smooth-textured
- evened tone
- bright & clear

It's fine for my acne and blackhead prone skin - no breakouts at all when I use it.

Others have described the packaging and application - I use about 4 drops.

Alternative: I ran out of this a while ago, and got the much cheaper Avalon Organics Vitamin C Serum, which gave me good results on its own (not as fab as ANR, but very good, see review). Got more of this. Am layering them now (EL then Vit C), and I'm getting compliments left and right.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

This product has changed my skin. Now if I get a blemish at all this gets rid of it overnight! It smells like herbs and feels soothing. I had a nasty break out over Christmas on my neck. I don't usually break out there, but it was stress and cold weather related. After just a few days of using this, the area was totally clear and no scars at all! I wish I had known about this all my life. I don't know about it's anti aging properties, but for keeping acne prone skin comfortable and clear it is amazing! I will always use this. If you have oily or acne prone skin this is a must have product! I have been using it for over a month and still have tons left so it will last awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Latar

This is THE HG! Although I was never a spotty teenager, I started breaking out a few years ago and have tried everything to no avail, until I discovered this little gem. I bought the 100ml bottle for 66 at the duty-free and think it's worth every single penny. I'm on my third bottle now, which speaks for itself.
Firstly, I haven't had any break out since I started using this, it makes my skin really smooth and even with a glow. For the first time in years, I've been getting compliments on my skin! It also magicly wipes acne marks or any other scars which is one of its best qualities in my opinon.
I personally just cleanse and use this on top at night and it has worked fine for me. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone as with most people. But one of the other things I've noticed is that it controls the oiliness and my make up stays on all day now without any touch ups. This may also be related to switching to a mineral foundation, nevertheless I credit this also! Would highly recommend to people with oily skin/acne prone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure about the anti-aging benefits of this treatment, I'm using it for the hylauronic acid that it contains. I apply it after my Retinol, and it helps moisturize my face. I think I will repurchase, but it's not a HG item. And also, the quality of the packaging is very poor, it used to be better with the old version

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by MVANG12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am soooo disappointed that this product did nothing for me. After a week of using it, my face became so DRY, so I started using the Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme after the night repair and it still did nothing for me. For the price, I recommend getting a sample to try first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for more than 3 months. I am so disappointed. After reading the reviews, I had high expectations for this product & I used this product religiously everyday. I had dry & sensitive skin. Lots of light freckles. I didn't find the product "lifted" my skin or gave me any healthy glow, but it didn't cause any allergic reactions.
When I wake up in the morning, my face didn't feel hydrated, but I didn't feel dehydrated either. I have to make sure I use my facial masques regularly though so the area around my nose would get quite uncomfortably dry. When I bought it, I wasn't really into the dripper application. I prefer pump application, much more hygienic. I wasn't even into the smell either but I got used to it. I still have 50% of the 75ml bottle I purchased. I would recommend getting a sample or a small gift size to trial first before committing to purchase.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is truly, truly amazing.

I don't use it for anti-aging properties, but tried it on a whim. It helps fade blackheads and smooth my skin. I've gotten so many compliments since I started using this, friends have complimented me on my "glowing" skin with no makeup on (which has never ever happened before).

Also has helped reduce breakouts significantly.

Would not be able to go without this, though must add that it is really quite expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just a few drops and work FAST because this soaks in right away leaving the skin moist and hydrated. I notice that my skin is brighter, smoother and not dehyrated, perhaps less oily. I'm only a few weeks in but I really do like this. As with any serum, the key is you need to exfoliate regularly so that it can work it's magic.

EDIT... this eventually caused break out :( stop using it and my skin cleared.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I bought this with a gift card from Murale which is the store trying to compete with Sephora. Anyway, I read all the reviews and my skin was breaking out a bit so I decided I had nothing to lose. After one night all the little pimples were cleared up. They were very minor, but I was amazed. Now my skin looks pretty good after only 5 nights of using this! I only need a drop to cover my face and neck. I will use this just for it's acne clearing benefits. It really calms the skin. Also, Estee Lauder was one of the first big companies to stop animal testing which is great! I guess people with normal skin who can use heavier creams won't find this as impressive, but for a person with oily and acne prone skin and a few minor wrinkles (who can't use heavy creams) this is an HG for sure!