October 2, 2014 | 1494 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by FreedomDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not normally write reviews, but I felt I had to warn women about this.This stuff is potent !! do not be misled by the "recovery" promise that makes it sound like it is very gentle, it is NOT gentle at all. I kind of have mixed feelings about this, on the one hand I can see it making the skin smoother and softer, but on the other hand this has caused me to break out in small bumps and caused tiny red spots everywhere, especially on the forehead and sides of my face. It is also VERY drying, and I have combination not dry skin. So basically this gave me very dry and blotchy looking skin. I don't even know what to do now to make my skin recover and go back to the way it was before :( I wish I never got misled by the glowing reviews here, and even worse are the reviews on the EL website that try to convince you that the 500 women who tried it, all gave it 5 stars !!!! come on

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by crystalshirley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never had issues with my skin. I wanted to try a new regimen and was told by a Rep at Estee Lauder that this product in addition to 6 more (moisturizers and washes for day and night) would make my face look young and flawless. After two days of use I started breaking out badly to the point where I eventually had to see a dermatologist. After using prescription differin gel and others, my face is finally back to normal. I will never use their products again. I was disappointed because I spent close to $200 on their products. Switched to Neutrogena. My husband continues to use Estee Lauder without a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by smalltimequeen

This 'feeds' my skin. Could not live without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mymakeuprules

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry, I really wanted this to be the HG of treatments, but it does absolutely nothing for me! I've been using it for over 6 months and see no difference in skintone, evenness, etc. I don't mind the scent but don't like it either. I find the gel-like consistency very sticky (but that may have to do with humidity) and not moisturizing at all. And, worst of all, it breaks me out! Considering the pricetag and also the glowing reviews I was expecting more from this product. Not wasting more money on this, there are $10 products more effective than this one (case in point: Lacura multi intensive serum)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This didn't break me out and makes everything a little bit tighter, brighter, and glowy. It's not super moisturizing (I guess it's not supposed to be, anyway,) and I use this under Weleda's Skin Food at night. During the day it keeps me less oily. My husband uses this with Neutrogena Stress Control lotion at night and it has worked for him equally well. Since we're both in our mid-twenties I can't really speak to it's anti aging properties (yet) but I'd like to keep using this as a preventative measure.
On the other hand, wow, it's kind of pricey. Not so much as La Mer, I get it, but it's still what I would consider a luxury.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by saweetcupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is seriously an amazing product and worth the price in my opinion. I use this every night after washing with Cetaphil and before my moisturizer. I would never have tried this if my friend didn't work for Estee Lauder and urged me to try this, but I am so glad I did. I didn't notice anything until I seen a picture of me 6 months ago. My skin has definitely changed for the better and I am positive it is because of this. I have very uneven, acne-prone skin that is only hidden by a good foundation application. However, up until recently I have gotten compliments about how much my skin has improved. My acne scars, uneven skin tone. . almost gone. The bottle is very hygienic and there is no fragrance which I love. This isn't a product you see results immediately with, but after awhile you will definitely see an improvement! I put it on a burn scar I have on my arm and sun damage on my chest and it makes everything heal so much faster. I love it. . and the fact that it's an anti-aging product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by campasianspice

I got this in a tiny bottle as a free sample. I have put this,and only this on my face before going to bed. The fact that I haven't seen anything negative appear is a good sign because my skin is so sensitive. I'm believing my complexion looks better, but it may also be caused by more sleep and less spicy food. I will update when I finish the entire bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by KRaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this serum. I just turned 40, but no one can tell. I use this at night and sometimes in the morning under my sunscreen. I just went to get a micro-peel at my favorite medi-spa and the esthetician said my skin looked fab. I will always use this if I have the money for it. It gives me better results than my Miracle Worker concentrate (Although I love the overall line). I have started using this on my decollete area as well. It tightens my skins somewhat and gives me a brighter complexion....good results for the money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using up the whole bottle, I still cannot tell if it did something for my face. I might as well been splashing water every time I used it, for all the results I had. Granted, it did not break me up or had any negative reactions, but it did absolutely nothing on my skin, either.
Honestly, the only good thing is the sturdy glass bottle that I use now for my healing oils... Would I repurchase? Of course not. I can find cheaper containers if I need to.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product! I use it sparingly because the price is outrageous. I have really good skin...but this product makes it perfect plump and moist especially in the winter months. It is a serum and sinks into the skin effortlessly. I use the back of my hand so I can feel if my skin is dry underneath. I use the whole skin care line, but I do mix a few other drugstore brands so I can save money. I will definitely repurchase.