April 21, 2014 | 1098 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Anti-Residue Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Janine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so glad that I tried this! I'm a high-end junkie when it comes to haircare. I used Sebastian's Stark Naked which was good but it stripped my hair. Due to the bad economy, I had to economise and decided to try this. And boy am I glad that I did.
Much cheaper and it works way better than Sebastian. It cleans my hair without the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2003 9:19:00 PM More reviews by MaryBeyotch

A complete classic when it comes to getting styling gunk out. I use it every once in a while to start from scratch and know that my hair is clean. Great for after a day in the beach or when you've used too much styling product. I'm not that into the smell -it's not overwhelming but it's not that feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by dabomb

Very very very good shampoo. The odd baby powder-like smell is something to get used to, but the benefits outweigh the stench. No, I'm just kidding. The scent is okay, just a little strange. But, in any case this is a must-have shampoo for anyone to use at least once a week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm out of my usual shampoo..so I picked up a tube of this stuff to tide me over. It's working really well, so I'm not in a huge hurry to run out to the store...in any case, it keeps my hair clean and without any residue. Turns out that this is key for my skin, b/c I tend to have bad skin reactions (on my cheeks, neck, back) when I use moisturizing shampoos. It has that funky smell that others have noted, but it's tolerable. Maybe one day the manufacturer will come out with an unscented formula...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2003 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AlliRene

My hair was going through a dull stage, and nothing I did seemed to help. After using this shampoo, it got rid of all of the build up. Now my hair is soft, healthy, and full again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by neoroxy

A great staple to your hair regimine. I've been using it since I was 12! Always works. .and so gentle!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by tesst

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for me. This shampoo gets everything out of your hair..and I mean everything. I often use this when I get tired of a bright hair color and want it to fade faster. This stuff usually gets most of the color out of my hair in a couple of weeks. This is also good for removing the layers of styling gook on my hair. This is definitely worth paying for to keep your hair clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 12:59:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

This is perfect for my oily scalp but dry damaged hair from too much coloring. This really clears out my scalp's grease and washes off the residual heavy conditioners that build up on my hair. I use this for a week straight to restore body and shine then go back to my treatments. Wonderful for washing out chlorine residue from the pool as well. A STAPLE IN MY SHOWER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good clarifying shampoo but it's very drying. I get terrible frizzies after using it despite applying conditioner :( It smells strange, but I can live with it. Would probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 7:35:00 PM More reviews by JenM7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently rediscovered this & I forgot how great it is. It truly does remove build up & leaves my hair super clean. It has a slightly medicinal smell but I like it for some reason. I use it only once a week or so & make sure to use a good conditioner afterwards. Great stuff & only $4.99.