Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (2011 formula)

on 5/20/2004 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow.....this is awesome..I had sooo much buildup all of a sudden and this got it all...def will use this weekly

on 5/12/2004 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best clarifying shampoo. Moderately priced drugstore product, available in scented or unscented formulas, & gets rid of product build up.

on 5/3/2004 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great deep cleansing shampoo- ives up to all its claims. Use it weekly to remove build up and yur regula shampoo and conditioner will work like new again. A little expensive for a small bottle but lasts a long time with once a week usage. Produces okay lather, I always feel like I have to shampoo 2x with this but rinses easy and leaves hair clean and refreshed. I don't care for the smell- a little to herbal/manly for me.

on 5/3/2004 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the BEST CLARIFIER hands down! It leaves my hair fresh and clean. When I want a definite good hair day, i always reach for this little bottle because I get tons of volume and body! I also love the smell..to me it smells clean and refreshing. I think it's a tad expensive for the small amount you get, but it's worth it because you don't use it that often. A definite staple in my haircare routine!!

I have thick wavy blonde hair. It's combination- oily roots, dry strands- and so it's hard to find a shampoo that cleans thoroughly without drying it out. I've tried shampoos of all types and prices, and this is definitely the best. My hair stays cleaner longer, smells nice, and looks shiny- all at a great price!

on 4/22/2004 3:40:00 AM

I don't know why everyone is raving this shampoo. It literally strips away EVERYTHING. I don't see how that is good for your hair at all. I used this shampoo once and it took like 3-4 deep conditions to get it back to normal.

Sorry, I don't see what the big deal with it is. Or maybe because my hair is really dry.

on 4/12/2004 9:07:00 PM

I use redken smooth-down as my every-day shampoo, and use this shampoo once every week or two to cleanse my hair of styling products. I am amazed that as a clarifying shampoo it does not dry out my processed hair (as had all clarifying shampoos in the past). 5 Star Product!

on 4/5/2004 11:35:00 AM

I really like this shampoo. It's a woodsy switch from the mostly fruity smells that shampoos tend to have - I don't know how to explain it - BF says it smells like incense. Makes my hair feel really clean and my color seems brighter. Will repurchase.

on 3/25/2004 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It's my favourite shampoo to remove product build-up from my hair. I use it once a week, usually on Sunday, and I have good hair days following. It smells clean and I find it pretty gentle on my hair.It's a staple in my shampoo collection.

on 3/16/2004 8:53:00 PM

This shampoo is not SUPPOSE to be moisturizing. It's suppose to cleanse your hair of build-up, pollutants, etc. I usually use this once a week and then use a deep conditioner right afterwards. Works like a charm, makes my hair + scalp feel CLEAN.

Popular Shampoos