August 21, 2014 | 1862 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Anti-Residue Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2003 11:06:00 AM More reviews by moose3smc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this product worked fairly well. I use it about once or twice a week, followed by a really rich condition; since it strips my hair so well. It smells good too, but it is a bit masculent. I thought it was a bit pricey for the amount you get, but I found that I don't use that much, so in the long run, it's a good deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2003 3:43:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

It sure cleans: there is nothing left on my hair! I have to use a lot of conditioner to make it look like something after washing with this shampoo. I bought it because I was hoping to find a nice unisex shampoo I could share with my bf, but he absolutely hates it. He says it dries his scalp, leaving it itchy and unconfortable.
Must keep looking, and will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by somanycurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only use this shampoo every few months, as it really strips my hair - which is good and bad. It REALLY cleans it, but requires me to use a super thick conditioner after. I will buy it again, when I finish this first bottle. At this rate that won't be for over a year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite clarifying shampoo,I always have it in my bathroom. I love the clean,unisex scent. I mix it with water because it's too thick to apply directly to the hair,and you waste it...plus it lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MaryMorgan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff really cleans your hair. If you use a lot of different products on your hair use this once a week to stop the build up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 3:28:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was disappointed by this shampoo. I found it too drying and the smell is rather masculine and STRONG - I couldn't even use it to clean makeup brushes like I do with other reject shampoos!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 4:17:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is an Ok shampoo. Although it says that it should be used once a week, I find myself using it as a regular shampoo, because my hair (although not oily) becomes greasy on the 3 day. Smell is quite strange, and more suitable for men, in my opinion. It is not a bad shampoo, but nothing really special either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by pamv03842

I use this once a week, followed by my richest conditioner (while my hair is nice and stripped clean) and it works great! Will definitely keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 3:27:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

My hair was always left full and clean. It really does remove any residue in your hair. The scent is really nice as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 9:56:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another big thank you to MUA for this new found HG! Hairtype: fine, medium density, highlighted..All I can say is whatever was dulling my highlights, this shampoo got rid of it! I use a lot of volumizing type products that leave hair feeling limp after awhile and this shampoo cuts it right out. My hair didn't feel horribly dry like other high-end clarifiers I have used..Paul Mitchell, Nexxus, etc. What I did feel was "puffing" up of the hair shaft and my hair felt renenewed..Conditioner took a lot better as well! I highly recommend any MUA'er have this in her arsenal of goodies!