February 27, 2015 | 1852 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Anti-Residue Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is not SUPPOSE to be moisturizing. It's suppose to cleanse your hair of build-up, pollutants, etc. I usually use this once a week and then use a deep conditioner right afterwards. Works like a charm, makes my hair + scalp feel CLEAN.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ameliagard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cleaned my hair well, but was much too drying. It doesn't seem to offer even a hint of conditioning, but may be decent for oily hair. It's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2004 5:39:00 AM More reviews by minteafresh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good for what it says to use it for. I don't like the smell, although I don't find it overpowering. I think package could be updated, but you can't beat the price. It's under $4 at target!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i just used this once every one or two weeks and it gets rid of the styling crap that i put in my hair. it is kinda expensive for a poor college kid but since it isn't a daily shampoo it will last for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Celes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do just about all of my shopping in military facilities, so things like hair products and makeup are limited to a certain selection. This is the first "anti-residue" shampoo to appear on the shelves, so it piqued my interest. Thumbs up, definitely. It left my hair feeling so wonderfully clean, clean, clean. However, I only give it a four because of the smell. I can stand the smell but it reminds me of... a public bathroom! =(

A CLEAN public bathroom... but one none the less. Otherwise, though, it works very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by estuht

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for build up! Only needs to be used once a week. If your hair is getting flat try this and it will have body again. Your other products will work again. I didn't have a problem with the smell at all...I think it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by melami21

this makes my hair smell like that of an old man (not the smell that i'm going for), but it does work incredibly well at making my hair luscious, shiny, and oh so touchable. geez, i sound like a shampoo commercial

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2004 6:21:00 PM More reviews by v333

Great clarifying shampoo. Use this shampoo once per week. Really makes my hair feel clean, however the smell is WAY too strong! I cant bear it, i always have to spray something in my hair. They should definitely change the fragrance. Would have given it a 5 but for the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 6:38:00 AM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is one of the best, easily cleans product residue and mineral buildup from hair. It leaves my hair so shiny.
But I really dislike the heavy fragrance. The fragrance itself isn't unbearable, it's just too heavy (think: heavy like lead weights). No matter how well I rinse, or if I follow with a great-smelling heavy conditioner, I clearly smell Neutrogena shampoo on my hair for at least the next 24 hours. Seems like they used to make an unscented version of this that was better. Oh well, I know I will buy again because it works so well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 3:30:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a 1x/wk treatment shampoo I use to remove all the residue and build-up. On normal days, I just use Redken All Soft. Excellent results and just a small amount is needed per use. If you're using this as a regular shampoo, your hair will go dry coz it's way too strong.