Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (2011 formula)

Smells terrible however it does the job. Great clarifying shampoo. This one will strip everything out of your hair (including color).

I don't know what all the hype is about this product. I tried it a few times and I really don't see any difference. I guess I am the outcast on this one though!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product does exactly what it promotes- strips. The indredients are very harsh and they do their job. No residue is left behind. This will strip your color so if you dont want that strong of a clarifier, give Suave Strawberry or VO5 Kiwi Shampoo a try.

Love this product! A must have to gently clarify! Has a mild baby-powder scent, very short ingredient list, and simple design. Only complaint is that its bottle is short and wide, so doesn't fit well into the shower, but a great product!

Looking for the best Drugstore clarifying shampoo? This is it. It's a bit drying is my only complaint, but you know what? It's worth a bit of dryness! The results are above outstanding- get's rid of ALL nasty residue that has built up over a weeks worth of washing & styling. Major rave. HAIRtype: Fine but thick, overall my hair is healthy & in good conditon- medium in length- sits below my shoulders.

This is a classic shampoo for removing build up. Do what it says: Use it once a week, and then go back to your regular shampoo. There used to be a conditioner to go with this. I don't know why they don't have one anymore. You definitely need one with this because your hair is "squeaky clean" with no conditioning. This is fine b/c that's how it's supposed to be; it would just be nice if there was a conditioner to complement it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This stuff gets your hair squeaky clean. I use a lot of styling products and this really makes my hair look nice after using it. I use it once a week and it lasts forever. It's worth the cost!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow.....this is awesome..I had sooo much buildup all of a sudden and this got it all...def will use this weekly

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best clarifying shampoo. Moderately priced drugstore product, available in scented or unscented formulas, & gets rid of product build up.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great deep cleansing shampoo- ives up to all its claims. Use it weekly to remove build up and yur regula shampoo and conditioner will work like new again. A little expensive for a small bottle but lasts a long time with once a week usage. Produces okay lather, I always feel like I have to shampoo 2x with this but rinses easy and leaves hair clean and refreshed. I don't care for the smell- a little to herbal/manly for me.